Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Journey into Snowspire Caverns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
Entry Form Part 1 wrote: Username: Hypernovae User ID: 229775 Team Name: Team Valkyrie Give your trio of dragons a great in-character team name! Entry Form Part 2 wrote: Please fill out this portion of the form three times, one for each dragon entry. Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30073317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300734/30073317_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Seira Dragon ID#: 30073317 Dragon's Pronouns: She/her Itching for adventure, this brave soul is more than willing to test her abilities to navigate the unkown Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] *Sees shiny object in a cave* *Runs into the dark cavern* "I REGRET NOTHIIIIiiiing!!!" Choose either [Cooperative] "Hey guys? What do you think, I'd like to get as much feedback as possible." Choose either [Fight] "No, we are settling this PERMANENTLY. I will END them if I must, nobody gets in our way without living to regret it!" Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, [b]Glory[/b], or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Choose three of the following skills: [b]Cartography[/b]: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. [b]Flying Ace[/b]: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing! [b]Wind Magic[/b]: This dragon can create a bubble of oxygen or gust of wind and bend the air around them. Making objects float and fly might be of great use when navigating the dark and deep trenches of the caves. (Must be of the Wind element.) Choose either [Heads] Flip a coin. Decide your fate... Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24823485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248235/24823485_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Evelyn Dragon ID#: 24823485 Dragon's Pronouns: She/her Healer of the team, don't be mistaken as she can still incinerate foes if absolutely dire situations unfold Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Cautious] "...Seira...I don't believe that it'd be such a wise decision to enter that caver"--*sighs* Choose either [Cooperative] "I agree with Seira, we must reach a unanimous conclusion for dealing with the situation at hand." Choose either [Flight] "Oh nonononono, we can settle this without unleashing tooth and claw. Please, let's reason this through..." Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, [b]Knowledge[/b], Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Choose three of the following skills: [b]Healing[/b]: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical! [b]Botany[/b]: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave. [b]Fire Magic[/b]: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.) Choose either [Heads] Flip a coin. Decide your fate... Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24410766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244108/24410766_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Neutrino Dragon ID#: 24410766 Dragon's Pronouns: He/him Basically the science guy with experience in both tech and chemistry Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] *Sees Seira enter cavern*........*ends up tailing her much to Evelyn's dismay* Choose either [Independent] "I have devised a strategy to optimize survival...[blah blah]...anyways, good luck fools, I'm following through with this." Choose either [Flight] "I'd prefer to use my words to inflict damage than engage in physical conflict :P." Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "[b]I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time[/b]." Choose three of the following skills: [b]Lightning Magic[/b]: Zap zap! This dragon can give out electric shocks. They can also manipulate the electric currents of machinery. (Must be of the Lightning element.) [b]Chemistry[/b]: Is that goo on the wall flammable? Can I eat it? Does it explode when mixed with something else? The chemist in your group will know. [b]Tech Expert[/b]: Circuits, machinery, and robots can easily be re-wired and manipulated by this dragon. If there is a way to combine some of your mundane tools into some sort of elaborate gadget, this dragon knows how. Choose either [Tails] Flip a coin. Decide your fate...
Entry Form Part 1 wrote:
Username: Hypernovae
User ID: 229775
Team Name: Team Valkyrie
Give your trio of dragons a great in-character team name!

Entry Form Part 2 wrote:
Please fill out this portion of the form three times, one for each dragon entry.

Basic Dragon Information
BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:
30073317_350.png

Dragon Name: Seira
Dragon ID#: 30073317
Dragon's Pronouns: She/her

Itching for adventure, this brave soul is more than willing to test her abilities to navigate the unkown

Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon
Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.

Choose either [Curious]
*Sees shiny object in a cave* *Runs into the dark cavern* "I REGRET NOTHIIIIiiiing!!!"

Choose either [Cooperative]
"Hey guys? What do you think, I'd like to get as much feedback as possible."

Choose either [Fight]
"No, we are settling this PERMANENTLY. I will END them if I must, nobody gets in our way without living to regret it!"

Why do you descend into these caves?
Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Choose three of the following skills:

Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave.
Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing!
Wind Magic: This dragon can create a bubble of oxygen or gust of wind and bend the air around them. Making objects float and fly might be of great use when navigating the dark and deep trenches of the caves. (Must be of the Wind element.)

Choose either [Heads]
Flip a coin. Decide your fate...

Basic Dragon Information
24823485_350.png

Dragon Name: Evelyn
Dragon ID#: 24823485

Healer of the team, don't be mistaken as she can still incinerate foes if absolutely dire situations unfold

Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.

Choose either [Cautious]
"...Seira...I don't believe that it'd be such a wise decision to enter that caver"--*sighs*

Choose either [Cooperative]
"I agree with Seira, we must reach a unanimous conclusion for dealing with the situation at hand."

Choose either [Flight]
"Oh nonononono, we can settle this without unleashing tooth and claw. Please, let's reason this through..."

Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical!
Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave.
Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.)

Choose either [Heads]

Basic Dragon Information
24410766_350.png

Dragon Name: Neutrino
Dragon ID#: 24410766
Dragon's Pronouns: He/him

Basically the science guy with experience in both tech and chemistry

Choose either [Curious]
*Sees Seira enter cavern*........*ends up tailing her much to Evelyn's dismay*

Choose either [Independent]
"I have devised a strategy to optimize survival...[blah blah]...anyways, good luck fools, I'm following through with this."

Choose either [Flight]
"I'd prefer to use my words to inflict damage than engage in physical conflict :P."

Lightning Magic: Zap zap! This dragon can give out electric shocks. They can also manipulate the electric currents of machinery. (Must be of the Lightning element.)
Chemistry: Is that goo on the wall flammable? Can I eat it? Does it explode when mixed with something else? The chemist in your group will know.
Tech Expert: Circuits, machinery, and robots can easily be re-wired and manipulated by this dragon. If there is a way to combine some of your mundane tools into some sort of elaborate gadget, this dragon knows how.

Choose either [Tails]
Jp7QW8F.png
Username: Lykomancer User ID: 135184 Team Name: Team Frostbite [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12860319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128604/12860319_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Quartz Dragon ID#: 12860319 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her/Hers [Curious] Anything noteworthy, eye-catching or interesting can be valuable and useful and thus worth the risk. I grew up here in the Icefields. I know that small things can mean the difference between life and death. [Cooperative] I can go either way, but I've worked as part of a team for a long time now. A good team needs all members aware of their own strengths and limitations. [Fight] If it bleeds, I can kill it. [i]Why do you descend into these caves? [/i]Treasure [i]Skills[/i] Combat Survival Tracking [Tails] ___ [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25774356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257744/25774356_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Astrid Dragon ID#: 25774356 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her/Hers [Curious] There's no such thing as a cautious wildclaw! [Independent] Sometimes my ideas are the best ideas...even if the others don't agree. Quartz says I'm too headstrong and stubborn. I don't think those are bad things to be. [Fight] I got this sword, yeah? And I got claws. And teeth. And I'm not afraid of nothing. [i]Why do you descend into these caves? [/i]Glory! [i]Skills[/i]: Shadow magic Awareness Flying ace [Heads] ____ [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22119874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221199/22119874_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Spark Dragon ID#: 22119874 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him/His [Cautious]? Let the two ladies fly in claws first. I'll wait and see when the coast is clear. [Cooperative] I enjoy working cooperatively with others. Many wings make for a light burden. [Fight] I'm not as aggressive as Astrid and Quartz, but I'm not totally helpless. If push comes to shove, I can hold my ground and take care of myself. [i]Why do you descend into these caves? [/i] "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." No, it didn't. It doesn't sound at all like a good idea. Wandering through a frozen cave right under the Icewarden's snout to possibly steal his things? While in the company of two stab-happy wildclaws? Uh, no. Not a "good idea". But the clan priestess told me I had to. [i]Skills[/i]: Alchemy Tech expert Wind magic. [Tails]
Username: Lykomancer
User ID: 135184
Team Name: Team Frostbite

Basic Dragon Information

12860319_350.png

Dragon Name: Quartz
Dragon ID#: 12860319
Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

[Curious]
Anything noteworthy, eye-catching or interesting can be valuable and useful and thus worth the risk. I grew up here in the Icefields. I know that small things can mean the difference between life and death.

[Cooperative]
I can go either way, but I've worked as part of a team for a long time now. A good team needs all members aware of their own strengths and limitations.

[Fight]
If it bleeds, I can kill it.

Treasure

Skills
Combat
Survival
Tracking

[Tails]
___

Basic Dragon Information

25774356_350.png

Dragon Name: Astrid
Dragon ID#: 25774356
Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

[Curious]
There's no such thing as a cautious wildclaw!

[Independent]
Sometimes my ideas are the best ideas...even if the others don't agree. Quartz says I'm too headstrong and stubborn. I don't think those are bad things to be.

[Fight]
I got this sword, yeah? And I got claws. And teeth. And I'm not afraid of nothing.

Glory!

Skills:
Shadow magic
Awareness
Flying ace

[Heads]
____

Basic Dragon Information

22119874_350.png

Dragon Name: Spark
Dragon ID#: 22119874
Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him/His

[Cautious]?
Let the two ladies fly in claws first. I'll wait and see when the coast is clear.

[Cooperative]
I enjoy working cooperatively with others. Many wings make for a light burden.

[Fight]
I'm not as aggressive as Astrid and Quartz, but I'm not totally helpless. If push comes to shove, I can hold my ground and take care of myself.

"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."
No, it didn't. It doesn't sound at all like a good idea. Wandering through a frozen cave right under the Icewarden's snout to possibly steal his things? While in the company of two stab-happy wildclaws? Uh, no. Not a "good idea". But the clan priestess told me I had to.

Skills:
Alchemy
Tech expert
Wind magic.

[Tails]
aQTk6ad.png
[b]Username:[/b] @Pennifeather [b]User ID:[/b] 73921 [B]Team Name:[/b] [s]WILDCATS[/s] Brawlers of the Radiant Eye [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4227697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42277/4227697_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Akaviri [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] 4227697 [b]Dragon's Pronouns:[/b] She/Her Choose either[b] [Curious] [/b]or [Cautious]? Leave no stone unturned, no hole un-dug, no wire unchewed... Life is about living, might as well experience as much as I can! Plus, I'm no Pocketmouse. There's not a whole lot on Sornieth bigger than me, and what there is, I've probably killed before. Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? I may talk big, but I'm not stupid. My boy Valyrian and I have been in the fighting game for a long time. You don't last as long as we have and not listen to your crew. Plus, he's got better sense than half the clan when it comes to danger. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? Always fight. Flight is just a strategy to improve the field of battle. It's better to throw down and chance scaring the enemy off than to show your fear and risk a disadvantage. Plus, that which doesn't kill us had better run pretty freakin' fast, ya dig? Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: [b]Treasure[/b], Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." I like shinies. Val tries to curb my magpie habits, but he's never been that good at it. Guy's a sucker for these sparkling green eyes. I'm a Ridgeback, it's just what we do! Choose three of the following skills: [b]Geology: [/b]An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves. [b]Alchemy: [/b]While the chemist may be able to recognize any substance and its properties, the alchemist will be an expert at knowing what happens when you melt it in a pot. They also tend to carry a number of "potions" and "substances" on them at all times. [b]Tech Expert:[/b] Circuits, machinery, and robots can easily be re-wired and manipulated by this dragon. If there is a way to combine some of your mundane tools into some sort of elaborate gadget, this dragon knows how. Choose either [b][Heads] [/b]or [Tails]? You didn't need this coin back, did you? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4140489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41405/4140489_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Valyrian [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] 4140489 [b]Dragon's Pronouns:[/b] He/Him Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? Someone has to be. Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Cooperation is survival. Trust your team. Akaviri always has my back. Not sure about the rookie. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? Flight leaves you open to losing control of the battlefield. I only retreat when it benefits me strategically. Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or [b]"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/b] Gotta watch out for my girl. She does stupid things on her own. And I don't trust the rookie to watch her back. Choose three of the following skills: [b]Combat:[/b] This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? [b]Awareness: [/b]Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. [b]Shadow Magic: [/b]Caves are dark, and this dragon wishes they were darker. The other members of the team might not appreciate that, but this dragon is easily able to navigate without any lights anyway. They're also an expert at hiding. (Must be of the Shadow Element.) Choose either[b] [Heads][/b] or [Tails]? Here's your coin back. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29509204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295093/29509204_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Xibalba "The Rookie" [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] 29509204 [b]Dragon's Pronouns:[/b] He/Him Choose either [b][Curious] [/b]or [Cautious]? I'm used to the pain of discovery. It pays to know what's out there, staying ignorant of the danger never did anyone any good. Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? I like my team, but when stuff is hanging from a claw's edge, I trust my own instincts. Choose either[b] [Fight][/b] or [Flight]? Always fight! This is what they've been training me for. I don't sharpen these claws every day because I like the shine on 'em. Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, [b]Glory,[/b] or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Maybe after this, my training will really pick up. I want to be a clan warrior. Lead my own team. I just need the chance. Choose three of the following skills: [b]Survival: [/b]Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. [b]Tracking: [/b]Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish. [b]Beasts:[/b] No footprint, bit of fur, or other sign of life will pass by this dragon unrecognized. Even obscure species of bats may be well-known to a beasts-expert. Choose either [Heads] or[b] [Tails][/b]? I don't believe in fate. @squidragon
Username: @Pennifeather
User ID: 73921
Team Name: WILDCATS Brawlers of the Radiant Eye

Basic Dragon Information

4227697_350.png

Dragon Name: Akaviri
Dragon ID#: 4227697
Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her

Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]?
Leave no stone unturned, no hole un-dug, no wire unchewed... Life is about living, might as well experience as much as I can! Plus, I'm no Pocketmouse. There's not a whole lot on Sornieth bigger than me, and what there is, I've probably killed before.

Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]?
I may talk big, but I'm not stupid. My boy Valyrian and I have been in the fighting game for a long time. You don't last as long as we have and not listen to your crew. Plus, he's got better sense than half the clan when it comes to danger.

Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]?
Always fight. Flight is just a strategy to improve the field of battle. It's better to throw down and chance scaring the enemy off than to show your fear and risk a disadvantage. Plus, that which doesn't kill us had better run pretty freakin' fast, ya dig?

I like shinies. Val tries to curb my magpie habits, but he's never been that good at it. Guy's a sucker for these sparkling green eyes. I'm a Ridgeback, it's just what we do!

Geology: An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves.
Alchemy: While the chemist may be able to recognize any substance and its properties, the alchemist will be an expert at knowing what happens when you melt it in a pot. They also tend to carry a number of "potions" and "substances" on them at all times.
Tech Expert: Circuits, machinery, and robots can easily be re-wired and manipulated by this dragon. If there is a way to combine some of your mundane tools into some sort of elaborate gadget, this dragon knows how.

Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]?
You didn't need this coin back, did you?

4140489_350.png

Dragon Name: Valyrian
Dragon ID#: 4140489
Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him

Someone has to be.

Cooperation is survival. Trust your team. Akaviri always has my back. Not sure about the rookie.

Flight leaves you open to losing control of the battlefield. I only retreat when it benefits me strategically.

Gotta watch out for my girl. She does stupid things on her own. And I don't trust the rookie to watch her back.

Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody?
Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times.
Shadow Magic: Caves are dark, and this dragon wishes they were darker. The other members of the team might not appreciate that, but this dragon is easily able to navigate without any lights anyway. They're also an expert at hiding. (Must be of the Shadow Element.)

Here's your coin back.

29509204_350.png

Dragon Name: Xibalba "The Rookie"
Dragon ID#: 29509204
Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him

I'm used to the pain of discovery. It pays to know what's out there, staying ignorant of the danger never did anyone any good.

I like my team, but when stuff is hanging from a claw's edge, I trust my own instincts.

Always fight! This is what they've been training me for. I don't sharpen these claws every day because I like the shine on 'em.

Maybe after this, my training will really pick up. I want to be a clan warrior. Lead my own team. I just need the chance.

Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything.
Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish.
Beasts: No footprint, bit of fur, or other sign of life will pass by this dragon unrecognized. Even obscure species of bats may be well-known to a beasts-expert.

I don't believe in fate.

@squidragon
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
[center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/520.gif[/img][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2078744#post_24698964][img]http://i.imgur.com/tvbcGte.png[/img][/url][/center]
520.gif
tvbcGte.png
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
[quote name="Clavicado" date=2017-01-15 22:41:04] [center][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/520.gif[/img][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2078744#post_24698964][img]http://i.imgur.com/tvbcGte.png[/img][/url][/center] [/quote] @Clavicado Leucoss used a Pokeball!
Clavicado wrote on 2017-01-15:
520.gif
tvbcGte.png

@Clavicado
Leucoss used a Pokeball!
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
[center][img]http://imgur.com/sigiZSL.gif[/img][br][img]http://i.imgur.com/Hna9Duz.png[/img][br]Tranquill has been transferred to @Leucoss's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2078744#post_24698966]PC.[/url][/center]
sigiZSL.gif
Hna9Duz.png
Tranquill has been transferred to @Leucoss's PC.
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
Entry Form Part 1 Username: Skia User ID: 262601 Team Name: Blizzard Entry Form Part 2 Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26259362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262594/26259362_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Skia Dragon ID#: 26259362 Dragon's Pronouns: She/her Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery? Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back! Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow? We're gonna be stuck in a cave for who knows how long. I'm not doing that alone. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing? Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising? How are you going to get past it by running? Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: [b]Treasure[/b], Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Well I mean I'm not just exploring a cave for nothing. Choose three of the following skills: Combat, awareness, stealth Tails! Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26069257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260693/26069257_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Maror Dragon ID#: 26069257 Dragon's Pronouns: He/him Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery? Nope. Not gonna risk it. Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow? Well heck, I'm really only coming to heal stuff. What's that gonna do if no one is around? Choose either [Fight] or [b][Flight][/b]? The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing? Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising? I'd rather live to see another cold, soggy day. Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or [b]"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/b] Skia talked me into this. I'm having regrets. Choose three of the following skills: Healing, survival, ice magic Tails Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26308370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263084/26308370_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Aira Dragon ID#: 26308370 Dragon's Pronouns: He/him Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery? I [i]need[/i] to see what it is! Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow? If the group is a bit slow then I might just tend to leave them behind. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing? Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising? FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, [b]Glory[/b], or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Yeah, I'm that brave dragon who explored the dangerous ice cave! Choose three of the following skills: Tracking, flying ace, climbing Heads! Skia's side note- [i]"Why did I choose these fluffy bricks?"[/i]
Entry Form Part 1
Username: Skia
User ID: 262601
Team Name: Blizzard

Entry Form Part 2

Basic Dragon Information
26259362_350.png

Dragon Name: Skia
Dragon ID#: 26259362

A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery?

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back!

Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow?

We're gonna be stuck in a cave for who knows how long. I'm not doing that alone.

The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing?
Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising?

How are you going to get past it by running?

Well I mean I'm not just exploring a cave for nothing.

Choose three of the following skills: Combat, awareness, stealth

Tails!

Basic Dragon Information
26069257_350.png

Dragon Name: Maror
Dragon ID#: 26069257

A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery?

Nope. Not gonna risk it.

Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow?

Well heck, I'm really only coming to heal stuff. What's that gonna do if no one is around?

The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing?

I'd rather live to see another cold, soggy day.

Skia talked me into this. I'm having regrets.

Choose three of the following skills: Healing, survival, ice magic

Tails

Basic Dragon Information
26308370_350.png

Dragon Name: Aira
Dragon ID#: 26308370

I need to see what it is!

If the group is a bit slow then I might just tend to leave them behind.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Yeah, I'm that brave dragon who explored the dangerous ice cave!

Choose three of the following skills: Tracking, flying ace, climbing

Heads!

Skia's side note- "Why did I choose these fluffy bricks?"
ZbxYXYw.gif
[quote=Entry Form Part 1] Username: Leucoss User ID: 158647 Team Name: Baryon [/quote] [quote=Entry Form Part 2] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11988320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119884/11988320_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Mirna Dragon ID#: 11988320 Dragon's Pronouns: She. Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? Well, she's seen what happens to curious dragons - she's the one doing the patching up afterwards. No need to add one more casualty, unless it's a matter of life-or-death for her charges. Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Does this look like the place for chirp chat? Step up! Pros and cons and they better be good. Choose either [Fight] or [b][Flight][/b]? Retreat and observe. Why do you descend into these caves? [i]"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/i] Or more like it didn't seem like such a bad when the trip was proposed. Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do. [*]Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave. [*]Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.) [/LIST] Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Heads. [/quote] [quote=Entry Form Part 2] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14314446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143145/14314446_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Esme Dragon ID#: 14314446 Dragon's Pronouns: She. Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? [i]Yes[/i], it's intriguing but it's not like they have to investigate [i]every single thing[/i] they come across. If it's dangerous it's better if it comes to them when they are ready to face it. Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Whatever. She'll grind her molars and follow, just to keep everyone together and in easy reach for protection - and for the biting comment when things inevitably go awry. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? There is no way that harm will come to any of her clan, she'll make sure of it and live to chew out the irresponsible little piece of oozing red goo-- Why do you descend into these caves? [i]Knowledge.[/i] There is such a thing as healthy curiosity, she's an Arcane dragon after all. Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? [*]Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. [*]Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon. [/LIST] Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Heads. [/quote] [quote=Entry Form Part 2] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13975120] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139752/13975120_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: HechizoCarmesi, Hechizo for short. [s]or oozing red goo[/s] Dragon ID#: 13975120 Dragon's Pronouns: She. Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? Investigate all the things! With a Mana Bolt at the ready, of course. Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? ...What team? ...Right, she should find them - they all came to find out about the secrets and adventure! Or they can find her, it's not that hard... It'll work itself out, meanwhile she'll check out just one more thing-- Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? She can and will take on [i]anything[/i], outraged if her team was injured or she was interrupted. Why do you descend into these caves? [i]Knowledge.[/i] It's never a bad day to learn something new! In other words: there is no such thing as unhealthy curiosity. Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. [*]Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing! [*]Arcane Magic: Arcane is arguably the magickiest of magics. This dragon might be able to do most anything they can imagine if they put their heart to it, but that's not to say that there won't be... unforeseen consequences. That fish was pink before, right? (Must be of the Arcane element.) [/LIST] Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Heads. [/quote]
Entry Form Part 1 wrote:
Username: Leucoss
User ID: 158647
Team Name: Baryon
Entry Form Part 2 wrote:
Basic Dragon Information

11988320_350.png

Dragon Name: Mirna
Dragon ID#: 11988320
Dragon's Pronouns: She.

Well, she's seen what happens to curious dragons - she's the one doing the patching up afterwards. No need to add one more casualty, unless it's a matter of life-or-death for her charges.

Does this look like the place for chirp chat? Step up! Pros and cons and they better be good.

Retreat and observe.

"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Or more like it didn't seem like such a bad when the trip was proposed.

• First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do.
  • Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave.
  • Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.)

Heads.
Entry Form Part 2 wrote:
Basic Dragon Information

14314446_350.png

Dragon Name: Esme
Dragon ID#: 14314446

Yes, it's intriguing but it's not like they have to investigate every single thing they come across. If it's dangerous it's better if it comes to them when they are ready to face it.

Whatever. She'll grind her molars and follow, just to keep everyone together and in easy reach for protection - and for the biting comment when things inevitably go awry.

There is no way that harm will come to any of her clan, she'll make sure of it and live to chew out the irresponsible little piece of oozing red goo--

Knowledge. There is such a thing as healthy curiosity, she's an Arcane dragon after all.

• Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody?
  • Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything.
  • Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon.

Heads.
Entry Form Part 2 wrote:
Basic Dragon Information

13975120_350.png

Dragon Name: HechizoCarmesi, Hechizo for short. or oozing red goo
Dragon ID#: 13975120

Investigate all the things! With a Mana Bolt at the ready, of course.

...What team? ...Right, she should find them - they all came to find out about the secrets and adventure! Or they can find her, it's not that hard... It'll work itself out, meanwhile she'll check out just one more thing--

She can and will take on anything, outraged if her team was injured or she was interrupted.

Knowledge. It's never a bad day to learn something new! In other words: there is no such thing as unhealthy curiosity.

• Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times.
  • Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing!
  • Arcane Magic: Arcane is arguably the magickiest of magics. This dragon might be able to do most anything they can imagine if they put their heart to it, but that's not to say that there won't be... unforeseen consequences. That fish was pink before, right? (Must be of the Arcane element.)

Heads.
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
@squidragon this looks fun! I think I got everything, but let me know if I've missed something. [quote]Username: Mozzi User ID: 206356 Team Name: Field Research [/quote] [quote=Seuss]Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19231117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192312/19231117_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Seuss Dragon ID#: 19231117 Dragon's Pronouns: He/His Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? I'm definitely on the curious side, when I encounter something new I need to know how it works, and what would happen to it if I were to, say, use it in this or that spell. Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Cooperation is important for increasing our chances of success, and survival. I care quite a lot about my subordinates (and my own well being), and would like it if we [i]all[/i] (myself included) made it out in one piece. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? I may spend most of my time writing in a tower these days but I am still a powerful mage, I'm hardly going to cower before the mundane. Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, [b]Knowledge[/b], Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." I want to know everything there is to know, including the secrets of these caves. Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Healing [*]Chemistry [*]Light Magic [/LIST] Healing magic always seems to come in handy on these expeditions, why can't anything ever just go according to plan? And science and magic are often just two words for the same thing. Choose either [Heads] or [b][Tails][/b]? [/quote] [quote=Argent]Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18723933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187240/18723933_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Argent Dragon ID#: 18723933 Dragon's Pronouns: He/His Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? I'd rather not end up in any sticky situations because of my fearless academic of a leader. Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Teamwork and following orders is essential in dangerous territories, I wish Brie understood that. At least she [i]usually[/i] listens. Well, some of the time. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? I'm paid to fight, so I do. A tactical retreat isn't totally out of the question when necessary, but it's a last resort. Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: [b]Treasure[/b], Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Brie and I were hired by Seuss to accompany him on this expedition. We're usually employed as guards back at the lair but he does occasionally send us on annoyingly dangerous "errands" to find some arcane doodad or bring us with him on these research trips. Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Combat [*]Awareness [*]Survival [/LIST] Choose either [b][Heads][/b] or [Tails]? Seuss made us flip an actual coin for this. [/quote] [quote=Brie]Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16998466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169985/16998466_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Brie Dragon ID#: 16998466 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? Argent says I should stop charging ahead all the time, but Seuss says it's good that I'm inquisitive. Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? It's boring waiting for orders, I want to go see what's next but those two take [i]so long[/i] to decide on anything (note: it's usually only a few minutes, Brie's just impatient). Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? Why would I run? I'm sure I can handle it. Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or [b]"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/b] Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Combat [*]Tracking [*]Strength [/LIST] I know I'm stronger than Argent, I usually beat him when we're sparring. He's more thinky, but I'm a better tracker, I'd have been a hunter but this is more exciting. Choose either [Heads] or [b][Tails][/b]? [/quote]
@squidragon this looks fun! I think I got everything, but let me know if I've missed something.
Quote:
Username: Mozzi
User ID: 206356
Team Name: Field Research
Seuss wrote:
Basic Dragon Information
19231117_350.png

Dragon Name: Seuss
Dragon ID#: 19231117
Dragon's Pronouns: He/His

I'm definitely on the curious side, when I encounter something new I need to know how it works, and what would happen to it if I were to, say, use it in this or that spell.

Cooperation is important for increasing our chances of success, and survival. I care quite a lot about my subordinates (and my own well being), and would like it if we all (myself included) made it out in one piece.

I may spend most of my time writing in a tower these days but I am still a powerful mage, I'm hardly going to cower before the mundane.

Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." I want to know everything there is to know, including the secrets of these caves.

• Healing
  • Chemistry
  • Light Magic
Healing magic always seems to come in handy on these expeditions, why can't anything ever just go according to plan? And science and magic are often just two words for the same thing.

Argent wrote:
Basic Dragon Information
18723933_350.png

Dragon Name: Argent
Dragon ID#: 18723933
Dragon's Pronouns: He/His

I'd rather not end up in any sticky situations because of my fearless academic of a leader.

Teamwork and following orders is essential in dangerous territories, I wish Brie understood that. At least she usually listens. Well, some of the time.

I'm paid to fight, so I do. A tactical retreat isn't totally out of the question when necessary, but it's a last resort.

Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Brie and I were hired by Seuss to accompany him on this expedition. We're usually employed as guards back at the lair but he does occasionally send us on annoyingly dangerous "errands" to find some arcane doodad or bring us with him on these research trips.

• Combat
  • Awareness
  • Survival

Seuss made us flip an actual coin for this.
Brie wrote:
Basic Dragon Information
16998466_350.png

Dragon Name: Brie
Dragon ID#: 16998466
Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her

Argent says I should stop charging ahead all the time, but Seuss says it's good that I'm inquisitive.

It's boring waiting for orders, I want to go see what's next but those two take so long to decide on anything (note: it's usually only a few minutes, Brie's just impatient).

Why would I run? I'm sure I can handle it.

• Combat
  • Tracking
  • Strength
I know I'm stronger than Argent, I usually beat him when we're sparring. He's more thinky, but I'm a better tracker, I'd have been a hunter but this is more exciting.

tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
Entry Form Part 1 wrote: Username: FishJelly User ID: 231562 Team Name: Team CEO Entry Form Part 2: Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23468078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234681/23468078_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Caribbean Dragon ID#: 23468078 Dragon's Pronouns: He/him [Cautious] His duty as leader calls for caution! [Cooperative] Grew up in large groups, tends to like cooperation [Flight] Safety first kiddos Why do you descend into these caves? Knowledge Skills: Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. Wind Magic: This dragon can create a bubble of oxygen or gust of wind and bend the air around them. Making objects float and fly might be of great use when navigating the dark and deep trenches of the caves. [Tails] Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26514940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265150/26514940_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Eliza Dragon ID#: 26514940 Dragon's Pronouns: She/her [Curious] Tends to get in trouble often because of curiosity [Independent] Stubborn to the MAX [Fight] Often gives people an aggressive impression! Why do you descend into these caves? "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Skills: Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish. Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. [Heads]. Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22930429] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229305/22930429_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Ouranos Dragon ID#: 22930429 Dragon's Pronouns: He/him [Cautious] Basically the "dad" of the group (gotta watch out for his friends) [Cooperative] Unsurprisingly easy to work with [Fight] Actually hostile towards most other dragons Why do you descend into these caves? Treasure Skills: Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing! Beasts: No footprint, bit of fur, or other sign of life will pass by this dragon unrecognized. Even obscure species of bats may be well-known to a beasts-expert. Swimming: This dragon has an incredible skill at navigating underwater obstacles. Nothing aquatic is a match for them. [Heads]
Entry Form Part 1 wrote:
Username: FishJelly
User ID: 231562
Team Name: Team CEO

Entry Form Part 2:

Basic Dragon Information

23468078_350.png

Dragon Name: Caribbean
Dragon ID#: 23468078

[Cautious]
His duty as leader calls for caution!

[Cooperative]
Grew up in large groups, tends to like cooperation

[Flight]
Safety first kiddos

Knowledge

Skills:

Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave.

Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything.

Wind Magic: This dragon can create a bubble of oxygen or gust of wind and bend the air around them. Making objects float and fly might be of great use when navigating the dark and deep trenches of the caves.

[Tails]

Basic Dragon Information

26514940_350.png

Dragon Name: Eliza
Dragon ID#: 26514940

[Curious]
Tends to get in trouble often because of curiosity

[Independent]
Stubborn to the MAX

[Fight]
Often gives people an aggressive impression!

"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Skills:

Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon

Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish.

Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution.

[Heads].

Basic Dragon Information

22930429_350.png

Dragon Name: Ouranos
Dragon ID#: 22930429

[Cautious]
Basically the "dad" of the group (gotta watch out for his friends)

[Cooperative]
Unsurprisingly easy to work with

[Fight]
Actually hostile towards most other dragons

Treasure

Skills:

Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing!

Beasts: No footprint, bit of fur, or other sign of life will pass by this dragon unrecognized. Even obscure species of bats may be well-known to a beasts-expert.

Swimming: This dragon has an incredible skill at navigating underwater obstacles. Nothing aquatic is a match for them.

[Heads]
real fandom trash
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104