Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 117 118
Reminder to all players that Day is coming in three hours. Please send in all your actions through PM to the mods :P

aaand I'm off to a 3-hr chemistry lesson. Cya.
Reminder to all players that Day is coming in three hours. Please send in all your actions through PM to the mods :P

aaand I'm off to a 3-hr chemistry lesson. Cya.
jghAv2V.png
Addendum to reminder: Make sure all actions are sent early. If any actions are sent in a half hour before lockdown, Silver will enact one of her punishments for ruining the flavor and making her redo the action order.
Addendum to reminder: Make sure all actions are sent early. If any actions are sent in a half hour before lockdown, Silver will enact one of her punishments for ruining the flavor and making her redo the action order.
2rHLxZD.png
Players:
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @TheNightDancer @raiccoon @Agrina @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

Subs:
@Rangiku @Journey @luxmold @Chillyfoot

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight

Day 3

It was quiet as Silver left the empty meeting hall, shutting the two doors quietly. Storm had just turned in for the night, bidding her a good night as she left.

Silver sighed. If only.

She floated by the houses, watching the people inside. One was sharpening their knives, before placing them into a large case. They soon turned in for the night.

She moved on to the next house. The person inside had several posters of LordAlois inside the house. Silver didn't stay long enough to find out whether they were sneaking out for the night.

Several more houses were quiet, their occupants resting for the night. She caught sight of someone locking a door and stuck around long enough to hear the muffled curses of the person as they struggled with the door. She would need to remember to unlock their door in the morning.

She saw someone quietly push one person onto the other person. She saw someone with several odd objects in their room. Another person had a set of keys.

A ray of light struck her, and she turned to see the sun rising above the town. She floated over to the locked door, resting her hand on the door knob as it glowed in her hand, clicking once.

She moved to the lone rooster, preparing to rouse it.

Time to see what the new day brings.

No one was killed tonight as a result of yesterday's lynch.

Day 3 begins today and ends on Monday, 9th January 2017.

Night action PMs will be on their way within 24 hours.

Remember to place a lynch vote before then.
Players:
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @TheNightDancer @raiccoon @Agrina @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

Subs:
@Rangiku @Journey @luxmold @Chillyfoot

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight

Day 3

It was quiet as Silver left the empty meeting hall, shutting the two doors quietly. Storm had just turned in for the night, bidding her a good night as she left.

Silver sighed. If only.

She floated by the houses, watching the people inside. One was sharpening their knives, before placing them into a large case. They soon turned in for the night.

She moved on to the next house. The person inside had several posters of LordAlois inside the house. Silver didn't stay long enough to find out whether they were sneaking out for the night.

Several more houses were quiet, their occupants resting for the night. She caught sight of someone locking a door and stuck around long enough to hear the muffled curses of the person as they struggled with the door. She would need to remember to unlock their door in the morning.

She saw someone quietly push one person onto the other person. She saw someone with several odd objects in their room. Another person had a set of keys.

A ray of light struck her, and she turned to see the sun rising above the town. She floated over to the locked door, resting her hand on the door knob as it glowed in her hand, clicking once.

She moved to the lone rooster, preparing to rouse it.

Time to see what the new day brings.

No one was killed tonight as a result of yesterday's lynch.

Day 3 begins today and ends on Monday, 9th January 2017.

Night action PMs will be on their way within 24 hours.

Remember to place a lynch vote before then.
2rHLxZD.png
Now, to see what Winterreise's investigation turned up...
Now, to see what Winterreise's investigation turned up...
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@moonwater and everyone

...@Werelynx is innocent
Hmm....
@moonwater and everyone

...@Werelynx is innocent
Hmm....
Btw I was the LordAlois fangirl, for obvious reasons
Btw I was the LordAlois fangirl, for obvious reasons
@Winterreise

Well, that's one lead lost. I'll do activity checks now.
@Winterreise

Well, that's one lead lost. I'll do activity checks now.
Activity checks completed.

The the last night cycle, these people posted zero times:
  • Deathwolf555
  • raiccoon
  • VivaFariy

The people with the lowest post counts are:
  1. Agrina - 8 (but understandable, as they just subbed in, so I'm not pinging them)
  2. @Leremis - 10
  3. @Deathwolf555 - 12
Activity checks completed.

The the last night cycle, these people posted zero times:
  • Deathwolf555
  • raiccoon
  • VivaFariy

The people with the lowest post counts are:
  1. Agrina - 8 (but understandable, as they just subbed in, so I'm not pinging them)
  2. @Leremis - 10
  3. @Deathwolf555 - 12
@Winterreise

I think at this point, we may need to examine the people that haven't really come under fire. Do you have any other suspicions worth noting?

I would say that at the moment, aside from the inactives/lurkers, TheNightDancer appears to be a candidate for lynching, based on my reads list. Then again, I may need to revise my opinion based on the last few pages of content.
@Winterreise

I think at this point, we may need to examine the people that haven't really come under fire. Do you have any other suspicions worth noting?

I would say that at the moment, aside from the inactives/lurkers, TheNightDancer appears to be a candidate for lynching, based on my reads list. Then again, I may need to revise my opinion based on the last few pages of content.
@moonwater My phone has 5% left, so I gotta go in a while ><
But during both nights I first considered Vrykolakas/ @Agrina , and changed my mind both times (impulsiveness) I have nothing against Agrina, it's just that Vry managed to fly under the radar (as mafia) I think twice before, but now that they've subbed out, I can't compare playing style...

Long story short no one is legitimately suspicious
@moonwater My phone has 5% left, so I gotta go in a while ><
But during both nights I first considered Vrykolakas/ @Agrina , and changed my mind both times (impulsiveness) I have nothing against Agrina, it's just that Vry managed to fly under the radar (as mafia) I think twice before, but now that they've subbed out, I can't compare playing style...

Long story short no one is legitimately suspicious
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 117 118