Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 117 118
@winterreise

Are you saying that you were sure that I was maf because I hadn't defended, or are you suggesting that I'm saying you were sure because I hadn't defended?

I'm sure there have been players in the past who were completely certain of a person being maf before they defended. Sometimes it's reasonable. Sometimes it isn't.

As for the last sentence, I can't tell you without roleclaiming and I still don't know if I want to do that. A large part of me thinks I should, since I won't die tonight.
@winterreise

Are you saying that you were sure that I was maf because I hadn't defended, or are you suggesting that I'm saying you were sure because I hadn't defended?

I'm sure there have been players in the past who were completely certain of a person being maf before they defended. Sometimes it's reasonable. Sometimes it isn't.

As for the last sentence, I can't tell you without roleclaiming and I still don't know if I want to do that. A large part of me thinks I should, since I won't die tonight.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Winterreise Intense, and it's only N2. XD I think it's worth to check out Werelynx, we can be certain of lynching/not lynching them (unless they're invest-immune in some form, which would be bad). From what I understand, @MagykalWagykal has a negative utility type ability that they can sort of also pass onto another person for the night, if you were asking about their ability. [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date=2017-01-06 15:40:08] -removed pings- I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure that it kills anyone who visits me, and I think that might be the case for you, too. Not sure though. Maybe it only helps you not die in the nighttime. [/quote] @Moonwater Yeah, we should probably find some new leads. Is there a specific reason you find @Leremis sus right now?
@Winterreise
Intense, and it's only N2. XD
I think it's worth to check out Werelynx, we can be certain of lynching/not lynching them (unless they're invest-immune in some form, which would be bad).
From what I understand, @MagykalWagykal has a negative utility type ability that they can sort of also pass onto another person for the night, if you were asking about their ability.
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2017-01-06:
-removed pings-
I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure that it kills anyone who visits me, and I think that might be the case for you, too. Not sure though. Maybe it only helps you not die in the nighttime.

@Moonwater
Yeah, we should probably find some new leads. Is there a specific reason you find @Leremis sus right now?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@Moonwater if you're suspicious of me, please ping me :)

@TheNightDancer Thank you for pinging me. I'd completely forgotten about this thread. I have a defense if you guys require it but I won't give it unless I'm under threat of being lynched.
@Moonwater if you're suspicious of me, please ping me :)

@TheNightDancer Thank you for pinging me. I'd completely forgotten about this thread. I have a defense if you guys require it but I won't give it unless I'm under threat of being lynched.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis
No problem, people have been annoyed at me for not pinging before so I try to err on the side of more pings than less.
...You have a pre-written defense?
And, what are your thoughts so far? Do you find any people sus or such?
@Leremis
No problem, people have been annoyed at me for not pinging before so I try to err on the side of more pings than less.
...You have a pre-written defense?
And, what are your thoughts so far? Do you find any people sus or such?
968.png
@TheNightDancer I appreciate it. And not a pre-written, but it wouldn't take long to write.

The one person I found rather suspicious is dead now, and I need to get caught up but that likely won't be able to happen until tomorrow unfortunately :/
@TheNightDancer I appreciate it. And not a pre-written, but it wouldn't take long to write.

The one person I found rather suspicious is dead now, and I need to get caught up but that likely won't be able to happen until tomorrow unfortunately :/
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis @TheNightDancer

To be honest, I'm suspicious of all inactive people right now, I feel like it's a all-too-convenient excuse for mafia. At any rate, inactives aren't helpful to town, and it feels like a lot of dead weight and people just not contributing.
@Leremis @TheNightDancer

To be honest, I'm suspicious of all inactive people right now, I feel like it's a all-too-convenient excuse for mafia. At any rate, inactives aren't helpful to town, and it feels like a lot of dead weight and people just not contributing.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@werelynx
The former.

Roleclaiming is never a good idea, unless you're a vanilla townie/goon. Like now I fear for my life.

@thenightdancer
There's also the possibility of him being the mafia person who appears town and me receiving inaccurate results :c or him having a neg utility role such that I die if I investigate him. Such stress :c
You mean @MagykalWagykal can pass on the role to someone and if they are visited, the visitor will die?

@moonwater
Sometimes the mafia's wincon is to make up half the remaining people, so the presence of alive townies is helpful in itself, so I don't think we should target inactives yet (I mean, if that's what you're suggesting)
@werelynx
The former.

Roleclaiming is never a good idea, unless you're a vanilla townie/goon. Like now I fear for my life.

@thenightdancer
There's also the possibility of him being the mafia person who appears town and me receiving inaccurate results :c or him having a neg utility role such that I die if I investigate him. Such stress :c
You mean @MagykalWagykal can pass on the role to someone and if they are visited, the visitor will die?

@moonwater
Sometimes the mafia's wincon is to make up half the remaining people, so the presence of alive townies is helpful in itself, so I don't think we should target inactives yet (I mean, if that's what you're suggesting)
@Winterreise

I just want to put a little pressure on the inactives so they can get moving and maybe contribute a little bit.
@Winterreise

I just want to put a little pressure on the inactives so they can get moving and maybe contribute a little bit.
@Winterriese
I think it works for both them and the person they use it on? That's just what I got from what they stated though, I obviously don't know the very specifics of their role.

Perhaps we should ping some of the more inactive users to make sure they aren't forgetting about this game and so they can state their own opinions and such. I think it'd be good to poke 'em a bit.
Also, I'm going to be off to sleep soon. c:
@Winterriese
I think it works for both them and the person they use it on? That's just what I got from what they stated though, I obviously don't know the very specifics of their role.

Perhaps we should ping some of the more inactive users to make sure they aren't forgetting about this game and so they can state their own opinions and such. I think it'd be good to poke 'em a bit.
Also, I'm going to be off to sleep soon. c:
968.png
@TheNightDancer

I will be doing an activity check after rollover, so I will ping them then. ^-^
@TheNightDancer

I will be doing an activity check after rollover, so I will ping them then. ^-^
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 117 118