Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 117 118
@SilverNight104 @StormDreamer I am so sorry to have to do this you guys, but due to some personal reasons I'm going to have to drop. I can give you the full story if you want it, but I just can't keep up here and I am so, so sorry to need to drop.
@SilverNight104 @StormDreamer I am so sorry to have to do this you guys, but due to some personal reasons I'm going to have to drop. I can give you the full story if you want it, but I just can't keep up here and I am so, so sorry to need to drop.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis
It's okay! rl stuff always comes first, so don't worry too much! I'll find you a replacement~ Good luck with whatever you're dealing with, and feel free to shoot me or Silver a PM if you're feeling upset or just want someone to talk with <3
@Leremis
It's okay! rl stuff always comes first, so don't worry too much! I'll find you a replacement~ Good luck with whatever you're dealing with, and feel free to shoot me or Silver a PM if you're feeling upset or just want someone to talk with <3
jghAv2V.png
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @TheNightDancer @raiccoon @Agrina @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

@Leremis has dropped out of the game. Please welcome @Luxmold, who is subbing in for them! <3
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @TheNightDancer @raiccoon @Agrina @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

@Leremis has dropped out of the game. Please welcome @Luxmold, who is subbing in for them! <3
jghAv2V.png
@Moonwater
Please ping me if you're considering me as a lynch target. c:
I also sort of posted a defense to you and Vivafariy, but I'm not sure if you saw it. I can dig it up if you want?
I think right now with lurkers it's less about people who haven't posted much, but more about people who haven't really posted any content or have mainly been going unnoticed. It's the morning for me, so I'll do a better read through later. I'll see if I have time to do a reads list as well.

There was something else I wanted to mention but I forgot it in the time it took to type all of the other stuff out... >.>
@Moonwater
Please ping me if you're considering me as a lynch target. c:
I also sort of posted a defense to you and Vivafariy, but I'm not sure if you saw it. I can dig it up if you want?
I think right now with lurkers it's less about people who haven't posted much, but more about people who haven't really posted any content or have mainly been going unnoticed. It's the morning for me, so I'll do a better read through later. I'll see if I have time to do a reads list as well.

There was something else I wanted to mention but I forgot it in the time it took to type all of the other stuff out... >.>
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
Hello~! Hello~!

Give me time to read through everything and come back with my thoughts, I won't be long. Promise. <3
Hello~! Hello~!

Give me time to read through everything and come back with my thoughts, I won't be long. Promise. <3
Alright, it's 12:30AM for me right now, so yeh, gnight~
Try to not set the thread on fire, okay? Be good, or... *glances at list of punishments* :)
Alright, it's 12:30AM for me right now, so yeh, gnight~
Try to not set the thread on fire, okay? Be good, or... *glances at list of punishments* :)
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer
*narrows eyes* I see what you did there, what with Mituna's typing quirk.

@Winterreise
So Vrykolakas was mafia twice already? Wow.
Also if you're wondering, I usually don't have a set playstyle, just general "kill all the mafia" sort of mentality that everyone has.
Funnily enough, I get lots of investigative roles and generally are very cautious of everyone because if I out my role, I become targeted, obviously. Unless I'm already going to die and such.
And I... haven't had the best experiences with non-RP mafia but since I find there's less and less RP mafs to join that I like, I'm just playing whatever I want.
@StormDreamer
*narrows eyes* I see what you did there, what with Mituna's typing quirk.

@Winterreise
So Vrykolakas was mafia twice already? Wow.
Also if you're wondering, I usually don't have a set playstyle, just general "kill all the mafia" sort of mentality that everyone has.
Funnily enough, I get lots of investigative roles and generally are very cautious of everyone because if I out my role, I become targeted, obviously. Unless I'm already going to die and such.
And I... haven't had the best experiences with non-RP mafia but since I find there's less and less RP mafs to join that I like, I'm just playing whatever I want.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[quote name="@Winterreise" date=2017-01-02 23:32:27] @/smashedfish Glad to know you weren't lurking :) , and thanks for that explanation (I was considering you for a no-choice lynch at first) You mentioned you made notes; where is it? [spoiler]Btw Darth Vader's massacre scene was awesome[/spoiler] [/quote] If you're going to spoil smth, 10/10 would prefer if you used the spoiler tag. [code][spoiler]*insert spoiler*[/spoiler][/code]
@Winterreise wrote on 2017-01-02:
@/smashedfish
Glad to know you weren't lurking :) , and thanks for that explanation (I was considering you for a no-choice lynch at first)
You mentioned you made notes; where is it?

Btw Darth Vader's massacre scene was awesome
If you're going to spoil smth, 10/10 would prefer if you used the spoiler tag.
Code:
[spoiler]*insert spoiler*[/spoiler]
@Agrina
Is that a soft claim?

Also, that "I just want to kill mafia" thing is sort of pinging me off, but I'm not really sure why...
How do you try to kill all the mafia? That's more of playstyle.
@Agrina
Is that a soft claim?

Also, that "I just want to kill mafia" thing is sort of pinging me off, but I'm not really sure why...
How do you try to kill all the mafia? That's more of playstyle.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@Stormdreamer @Silvernight104 ahh, I think I'm going to have to drop. I wish I could have participated more (the backstory is so good :D) but I'm kinda a mess right now.

(lesson learned: don't sign up for too many mafia games smh)
@Stormdreamer @Silvernight104 ahh, I think I'm going to have to drop. I wish I could have participated more (the backstory is so good :D) but I'm kinda a mess right now.

(lesson learned: don't sign up for too many mafia games smh)
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 117 118