Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Underworld~Discussion (Canceled)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Do not post unless you have signed up in the sign up thread linked in a post bellow

The Underworld

You march down the long trail deep into the ground. Sunlight is nothing more than a distant memory. The rope cuts into your ghostly wrists. You hadn’t even been here that long and you already were miserable. Everyone here dragged their feet. Time was meaningless. No one rushed to get from one place to another. No one looked forward to whatever they were headed off to do.

“Next!” A voice yelling startles you out of your musing. You look forward and see it’s your turn to be placed. The ghost floating there looks at you with a dull expression. “Hurry up! It may not seem like it to you, but we have a strict schedule and the master doesn’t like to be kept waiting!” she barked. You shuffled forwards, ready for whatever breed and job you’d get. It wouldn’t be anything important. They believed you should have to crawl through the ranks to earn the best place here.

The ghost hands you a piece of paper. “That holds your assigned job. Report to the master at once,” she ordered. You nodded, left the building and read over your job. ‘Go to the arena. The master waits for your arrival,’ it said. You hurry down the path and head to the arena, hoping you wouldn’t be late. It wasn’t good to upset the master. He ruled through nothing less than fear. What made him more mysterious is that no one knew his past. Some say he was born a demon of war and that’s why he did what he did. Others say he was originally a reaper whose souls gave him great power over the creatures of the Underworld. Whatever the case, you didn’t want to see him angry.

You enter the arena and freeze, staring at a scene right out of your nightmares. A large, shadowy figure twists out of the shadows and transforms into a relatively normal looking man. “Ah, so nice of you to join us. I was just about to explain the game,” he says with a fake smile. Everyone else was here already. You were the last one to arrive. “The game is simple. There is a group of creatures trying to eliminate the rest of you. Your job is to neutralize the threat. Now, off you go,” he says with a wave of his hand. You feel something slimy slithering up your body. Looking down, you see a shadow crawling up your legs. You don’t have time to panic before you’re dragged into the ground.

Rules

• Don’t post anything the mod privately tells you word for word. You may paraphrase though. If it’s something I want everyone to be aware of, I’ll announce it publicly

• Follow FR guidelines

• Don’t edit or delete posts (first time=warning, second time=mod killed)

• No outside communication regarding this thread

• Each person must post at least three times each day cycle (2 days)

• Fluff does not count towards activity requirement

• This is a non-RP mafia game. You can add flavor but it’s not required

• Don’t pressure people into revealing their role

• You can vote for no lynch

• Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours (or till all actions have been received). Days and nights end at 14:00 FR time. You may talk during night hours

• Lockdown is 10 minutes before the day ends. No votes or vote changes will be allowed after that time. You may continue to post after lockdown is announced.

• Once you see a Reserved post, all conversation must stop till you see the End of Day post

• Mod’s word is final

• Don’t post in thread after you’re killed. I will send you the spectator chat link

• I can change rules if needed. I’ll alert everyone if I do

• Have fun. This is a requirement. If you don’t have fun, I’ll mod kill you…I’m just kidding…maybe

• Fluff is okay but don’t overdo it

• Be polite. Aggressive is fine but there’s a fine line between aggressive and rude. Don’t cross it or else you will be instantly mod killed. I give one warning when you near it but after that, you’re out

• This is a b*stard game. I can and will lie to you. I will try to be less b*stardy then Afterlife 2 though.

• Respect the mods (Blizzardwing and Journey)

• No posting screenshots
Do not post unless you have signed up in the sign up thread linked in a post bellow

The Underworld

You march down the long trail deep into the ground. Sunlight is nothing more than a distant memory. The rope cuts into your ghostly wrists. You hadn’t even been here that long and you already were miserable. Everyone here dragged their feet. Time was meaningless. No one rushed to get from one place to another. No one looked forward to whatever they were headed off to do.

“Next!” A voice yelling startles you out of your musing. You look forward and see it’s your turn to be placed. The ghost floating there looks at you with a dull expression. “Hurry up! It may not seem like it to you, but we have a strict schedule and the master doesn’t like to be kept waiting!” she barked. You shuffled forwards, ready for whatever breed and job you’d get. It wouldn’t be anything important. They believed you should have to crawl through the ranks to earn the best place here.

The ghost hands you a piece of paper. “That holds your assigned job. Report to the master at once,” she ordered. You nodded, left the building and read over your job. ‘Go to the arena. The master waits for your arrival,’ it said. You hurry down the path and head to the arena, hoping you wouldn’t be late. It wasn’t good to upset the master. He ruled through nothing less than fear. What made him more mysterious is that no one knew his past. Some say he was born a demon of war and that’s why he did what he did. Others say he was originally a reaper whose souls gave him great power over the creatures of the Underworld. Whatever the case, you didn’t want to see him angry.

You enter the arena and freeze, staring at a scene right out of your nightmares. A large, shadowy figure twists out of the shadows and transforms into a relatively normal looking man. “Ah, so nice of you to join us. I was just about to explain the game,” he says with a fake smile. Everyone else was here already. You were the last one to arrive. “The game is simple. There is a group of creatures trying to eliminate the rest of you. Your job is to neutralize the threat. Now, off you go,” he says with a wave of his hand. You feel something slimy slithering up your body. Looking down, you see a shadow crawling up your legs. You don’t have time to panic before you’re dragged into the ground.

Rules

• Don’t post anything the mod privately tells you word for word. You may paraphrase though. If it’s something I want everyone to be aware of, I’ll announce it publicly

• Follow FR guidelines

• Don’t edit or delete posts (first time=warning, second time=mod killed)

• No outside communication regarding this thread

• Each person must post at least three times each day cycle (2 days)

• Fluff does not count towards activity requirement

• This is a non-RP mafia game. You can add flavor but it’s not required

• Don’t pressure people into revealing their role

• You can vote for no lynch

• Days are 48 hours and nights are 24 hours (or till all actions have been received). Days and nights end at 14:00 FR time. You may talk during night hours

• Lockdown is 10 minutes before the day ends. No votes or vote changes will be allowed after that time. You may continue to post after lockdown is announced.

• Once you see a Reserved post, all conversation must stop till you see the End of Day post

• Mod’s word is final

• Don’t post in thread after you’re killed. I will send you the spectator chat link

• I can change rules if needed. I’ll alert everyone if I do

• Have fun. This is a requirement. If you don’t have fun, I’ll mod kill you…I’m just kidding…maybe

• Fluff is okay but don’t overdo it

• Be polite. Aggressive is fine but there’s a fine line between aggressive and rude. Don’t cross it or else you will be instantly mod killed. I give one warning when you near it but after that, you’re out

• This is a b*stard game. I can and will lie to you. I will try to be less b*stardy then Afterlife 2 though.

• Respect the mods (Blizzardwing and Journey)

• No posting screenshots
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Welcome to Hell Kids

I’m sure you will all have a grand time. Okay back to the actual story.

The shadows dispersed, leaving you in a small fortress you don’t recognize. You look down to see that you have become the creature written on your card. But that’s okay because everyone else has gone through the same transformation as you, so no need to cry about your appearance. Embrace it kids.

The master appears before you all. “Welcome all. I’ve been planning this for a while (since Afterlife v2 ended to be exact). I am so pleased to see it come to life, thanks to all your deaths. Have fun,” he says before disappearing as quickly and mysteriously as he had appeared.

Discussion may start now

@Rosetta248 @anika @LittleFirefly @Ghostray @luxmold @StormDreamer @Jinkiez @Gwendolyn @nsts @Beheaded @Fil @DuskyChangeling @DaybreakStorm @Volrenjai @carpha @raiccoon @Nerasis
Welcome to Hell Kids

I’m sure you will all have a grand time. Okay back to the actual story.

The shadows dispersed, leaving you in a small fortress you don’t recognize. You look down to see that you have become the creature written on your card. But that’s okay because everyone else has gone through the same transformation as you, so no need to cry about your appearance. Embrace it kids.

The master appears before you all. “Welcome all. I’ve been planning this for a while (since Afterlife v2 ended to be exact). I am so pleased to see it come to life, thanks to all your deaths. Have fun,” he says before disappearing as quickly and mysteriously as he had appeared.

Discussion may start now

@Rosetta248 @anika @LittleFirefly @Ghostray @luxmold @StormDreamer @Jinkiez @Gwendolyn @nsts @Beheaded @Fil @DuskyChangeling @DaybreakStorm @Volrenjai @carpha @raiccoon @Nerasis
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
is anyone going to actually talk or are you all just going to sit there staring at your screens?
is anyone going to actually talk or are you all just going to sit there staring at your screens?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Hm, well. Poof magic ninja
Hm, well. Poof magic ninja
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Any who, I'm no good at making questionnaires, so will anyone make one?
Any who, I'm no good at making questionnaires, so will anyone make one?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray

I'm attempting to make one but if someone gets there before me, well <3
@Ghostray

I'm attempting to make one but if someone gets there before me, well <3
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
:3 it's all good. Everyone has been silent peeps at the moment. I have doubts on my conversation starting skills x3
:3 it's all good. Everyone has been silent peeps at the moment. I have doubts on my conversation starting skills x3
blxU3AT.png
I did the thing and I hope I did it right [quote=Questions][b]1) Who are you? What’s your nickname, What’s your pronouns?[/b] [b]2) What times are you on? Or what times AREN’T you on?[/b] [b]3) Do you like your role..? Is it as spooky as you are? ;)[/b] [b]4) What’s your personal meta? [/b] [b] 5) We all know by now: D1 lynches are important. But what’s important to you when picking your lynchee? (Is it activity? Past behavior? Fluffposting?)[/b] [b] 6) Are you a leader, or a follower?[/b] [b]7) Free space! Talk about the hype, or make a pun about Hell. Anything to say before we're done?[/b] [/quote]
I did the thing and I hope I did it right

Questions wrote:
1) Who are you? What’s your nickname, What’s your pronouns?

2) What times are you on? Or what times AREN’T you on?

3) Do you like your role..? Is it as spooky as you are? ;)

4) What’s your personal meta?

5) We all know by now: D1 lynches are important. But what’s important to you when picking your lynchee? (Is it activity? Past behavior? Fluffposting?)

6) Are you a leader, or a follower?

7) Free space! Talk about the hype, or make a pun about Hell. Anything to say before we're done?

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Hey guys! I'm a little busy today, but I'll try to make time to fill out the Questionnaire later if I can xx
Hey guys! I'm a little busy today, but I'll try to make time to fill out the Questionnaire later if I can xx
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60