Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Underworld~Discussion (Canceled)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Ghostray
Haha here you go! :D
http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201502_1726_chedh_sm.jpg

@Ghostray
Haha here you go! :D
http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201502_1726_chedh_sm.jpg

@LittleFirefly
Tears starts streaking down Rebecca #2's face as she returns Rebecca #3's hug. She forgives her friend and hopes that Rebecca #3 isn't scum and that she lives past N1 at least.
@LittleFirefly
Tears starts streaking down Rebecca #2's face as she returns Rebecca #3's hug. She forgives her friend and hopes that Rebecca #3 isn't scum and that she lives past N1 at least.
1) Who are you? What’s your nickname, What’s your pronouns?
Call me Daybreak or Day ^^ My nicknames range from dustyballsack to nightcrushcalm so I mean... As long as I can infer who you're talking to, go for it. I'll take feminine pronouns, but neutral/they work too.

2) What times are you on? Or what times AREN’T you on?
I'm in FR time. Usually I'm on during evenings and into the early hours of the morning, but during the day I'll be in and out.

3) Do you like your role..? Is it as spooky as you are? ;)
Pffft I'm not spooky at all. But my role is cool!

4) What’s your personal meta?
I like to question people who make immediate reads. My usual goal is to determine other peoples' powers, but that only really applies to games where I know what everyones' roles do... I think for this game, I'll probably take more of a backseat, and see what happens.

5) We all know by now: D1 lynches are important. But what’s important to you when picking your lynchee? (Is it activity? Past behavior? Fluffposting?)
Hmm... I'd think activity? I tend to lynch people that are quiet and aren't contributing much anyways. But I think I might lean towards abstaining if I really can't get a read on anyone.

6) Are you a leader, or a follower?
It really depends. I'm more of a leader in the games where I'm familiar with the rules/roles, but I've actually never played a b*stard game before, so... I'll probably be a follower this time around.

7) Free space! Talk about the hype, or make a pun about Hell. Anything to say before we're done?
I've never played mafia on forums, so this is gonna be an interesting run. As for puns... No.
Call me Daybreak or Day ^^ My nicknames range from dustyballsack to nightcrushcalm so I mean... As long as I can infer who you're talking to, go for it. I'll take feminine pronouns, but neutral/they work too.

I'm in FR time. Usually I'm on during evenings and into the early hours of the morning, but during the day I'll be in and out.

Pffft I'm not spooky at all. But my role is cool!

I like to question people who make immediate reads. My usual goal is to determine other peoples' powers, but that only really applies to games where I know what everyones' roles do... I think for this game, I'll probably take more of a backseat, and see what happens.

5) We all know by now: D1 lynches are important. But what’s important to you when picking your lynchee? (Is it activity? Past behavior? Fluffposting?)
Hmm... I'd think activity? I tend to lynch people that are quiet and aren't contributing much anyways. But I think I might lean towards abstaining if I really can't get a read on anyone.

It really depends. I'm more of a leader in the games where I'm familiar with the rules/roles, but I've actually never played a b*stard game before, so... I'll probably be a follower this time around.

7) Free space! Talk about the hype, or make a pun about Hell. Anything to say before we're done?
I've never played mafia on forums, so this is gonna be an interesting run. As for puns... No.
EASS%20button.png Ltb63I.pngjw9Tj1h.gifJmf0QJy.gif
Rebecca #492 thinks all of you are scrubs and already know how this and the 6,321 other Afterlife games will end.
Rebecca #492 thinks all of you are scrubs and already know how this and the 6,321 other Afterlife games will end.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
There aren't going to be that many Afterlife games
There aren't going to be that many Afterlife games
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1) Who are you? What’s your nickname, What’s your pronouns? Heya, I'm Carpha! You can call me Carpha or Carp, I'll answer to both. And my pronouns are they/them. 2) What times are you on? Or what times AREN’T you on? I'll be on sporadically throughout the day, but I'm probably be most active during the afternoons (so after 10:00 FR, since I'm FR+2) 3) Do you like your role..? Is it as spooky as you are? ;) I'm undecided about my role? I'm pretty new to mafia, so I'm afraid that I'll mess things up accidentally. 4) What’s your personal meta? I've only been in 2 vanilla games (over two years ago) and one non-vanilla game (earlier this year), so I'm not sure if I [i]have[/i] a personal meta yet? 5) We all know by now: D1 lynches are important. But what’s important to you when picking your lynchee? (Is it activity? Past behavior? Fluffposting?) Oh. Well... In all the games that I've played in so far, we've never had a Day 1 lynch, so I don't really know? I'd probably focus on fluffposting, I guess? 6) Are you a leader, or a follower? I'm more of the follower type, but if it's necessary, I might be able to take on a leadership role? 7) Free space! Talk about the hype, or make a pun about Hell. Anything to say before we're done? I. Uh. Don't know what to put here, so have an obligatory Undertale reference.[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e62966d05e9ce0a796b75c2c10053ca6/tumblr_ogjzqrUPFI1uylzfuo1_400.jpg[/img]
Heya, I'm Carpha! You can call me Carpha or Carp, I'll answer to both. And my pronouns are they/them.

I'll be on sporadically throughout the day, but I'm probably be most active during the afternoons (so after 10:00 FR, since I'm FR+2)

I'm undecided about my role? I'm pretty new to mafia, so I'm afraid that I'll mess things up accidentally.

I've only been in 2 vanilla games (over two years ago) and one non-vanilla game (earlier this year), so I'm not sure if I have a personal meta yet?

Oh. Well... In all the games that I've played in so far, we've never had a Day 1 lynch, so I don't really know? I'd probably focus on fluffposting, I guess?

I'm more of the follower type, but if it's necessary, I might be able to take on a leadership role?

I. Uh. Don't know what to put here, so have an obligatory Undertale reference.tumblr_ogjzqrUPFI1uylzfuo1_400.jpg
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@Blizzardwing
I demand that there be that many. These are fun.

@Blizzardwing
I demand that there be that many. These are fun.

blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
I wonder when the others will show, and why would you have that many Rebecca's?
I wonder when the others will show, and why would you have that many Rebecca's?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Cloning technology has really advanced recently.
Cloning technology has really advanced recently.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60