Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Underworld~Discussion (Canceled)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60
@anika
I noticed that too... It does seem rather sheepy, especially since they haven't given any reasoning behind it and practically just copied what I had to say. It's definitely not giving me a good feeling about them.

It's still night at the moment though I believe, but I'll most likely be putting my vote on ghost unless they provide an absolutely impeccable defence.
@anika
I noticed that too... It does seem rather sheepy, especially since they haven't given any reasoning behind it and practically just copied what I had to say. It's definitely not giving me a good feeling about them.

It's still night at the moment though I believe, but I'll most likely be putting my vote on ghost unless they provide an absolutely impeccable defence.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

Agreed. It'll take a pretty fantastic defense to get me to change my mind, at this point.

Non-sequitur, but I'm jealous of your vista. -grabby hands- I just need some Moonstone to get it...
@Nerasis

Agreed. It'll take a pretty fantastic defense to get me to change my mind, at this point.

Non-sequitur, but I'm jealous of your vista. -grabby hands- I just need some Moonstone to get it...
@anika
Hehe, yeah~ I managed to snag it off the AH for 750k ;3

I'd been wanting it to complete my A-z look for quite a while. Someone wants to borrow my avatar derg now though which is a bit annoying, but luckily I have another derg that works well with this vista so it's not so bad.
@anika
Hehe, yeah~ I managed to snag it off the AH for 750k ;3

I'd been wanting it to complete my A-z look for quite a while. Someone wants to borrow my avatar derg now though which is a bit annoying, but luckily I have another derg that works well with this vista so it's not so bad.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
At dawn, I will post again.
At dawn, I will post again.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@anika
I do not like the way you are going after my friend. It's not that Ghost is my friend and I don't want them dead. I understand how these games work and know I cannot keep my friend protected. But I do not like the tone I am getting from your posts on this matter. You will not ever talk to my friend or another person in one of my games with that kind of tone. Understand?
@anika
I do not like the way you are going after my friend. It's not that Ghost is my friend and I don't want them dead. I understand how these games work and know I cannot keep my friend protected. But I do not like the tone I am getting from your posts on this matter. You will not ever talk to my friend or another person in one of my games with that kind of tone. Understand?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Mods: Blizzardwing @Journey

Players: @anika @LittleFirefly @Ghostray @Teddybears @Gwendolyn @nsts @Beheaded @Fil @DuskyChangeling @Volrenjai @carpha @raiccoon @Nerasis @KanayaChopin
Replacements: @Leremis @SoaringLynx
Spectators: @LordAlois @Winterreise @Rangiku @Pippypip20 @Rosetta248 @DaybreakStorm @luxmold

Dawn of Day 3

You walk into the dining hall, a worried expression on your face. You had hoped it wouldn’t be you who was killed today. The master entered after a bit. His smile was still missing. However, different from the night, his eyes were narrowed in anger.

"Morning. This night has been...interesting to say the least. I never planned for the night to be as serious as the day phase is supposed to be. Actually, you all have seemed to switch the two phases. Planning out lynches during the night and doing fluff during the day. Hopefully, you all will, at some point, get the phases straightened out. But now, I'm not supposed to be scolding you all, right? Because that's not my job. Plus, you'll all get all salty and grouchy about it again and leave me highly agitated through the rest of the game." The master paused, taking a deep breath. His face lifted to the crowd. "Firefly, Raiccoon and Beheaded are dead." He stopped talking and left, leaving you all to your own devices until the daily challenge, if he even decides to bother with that today.

-LittleFirefly has been removed from the game
-Raiccoon has been removed from the game
-Beheaded has been removed from the game
-Night has ended
-Day 3 has started
-Day 3 will end on 11/20 at 14:00 or once everyone has voted for a lynch target
-Conversation may continue
Mods: Blizzardwing @Journey

Players: @anika @LittleFirefly @Ghostray @Teddybears @Gwendolyn @nsts @Beheaded @Fil @DuskyChangeling @Volrenjai @carpha @raiccoon @Nerasis @KanayaChopin
Replacements: @Leremis @SoaringLynx
Spectators: @LordAlois @Winterreise @Rangiku @Pippypip20 @Rosetta248 @DaybreakStorm @luxmold

Dawn of Day 3

You walk into the dining hall, a worried expression on your face. You had hoped it wouldn’t be you who was killed today. The master entered after a bit. His smile was still missing. However, different from the night, his eyes were narrowed in anger.

"Morning. This night has been...interesting to say the least. I never planned for the night to be as serious as the day phase is supposed to be. Actually, you all have seemed to switch the two phases. Planning out lynches during the night and doing fluff during the day. Hopefully, you all will, at some point, get the phases straightened out. But now, I'm not supposed to be scolding you all, right? Because that's not my job. Plus, you'll all get all salty and grouchy about it again and leave me highly agitated through the rest of the game." The master paused, taking a deep breath. His face lifted to the crowd. "Firefly, Raiccoon and Beheaded are dead." He stopped talking and left, leaving you all to your own devices until the daily challenge, if he even decides to bother with that today.

-LittleFirefly has been removed from the game
-Raiccoon has been removed from the game
-Beheaded has been removed from the game
-Night has ended
-Day 3 has started
-Day 3 will end on 11/20 at 14:00 or once everyone has voted for a lynch target
-Conversation may continue
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"Forgive me my master and my fellow demons. I used to be a good leader, cold and fiery enough to be a potent power in hell." Bowing their head as the glamour faded, "forgive me when I say this master, I wish you to being my to be battered form into your folds to rest, to breath life into it once this game is over, and allow me in all my fiendish soul, to serve you again to your wishes."

Closing their eyes and opening them to look at their clawed hands, "I can defend myself with uselessness no longer, the trickery I have played is too much on my soul. I forget what it was to love the players so much you get hurt by their words. Regardless of your cards, you are all still so, so human."

Flicking their ears, "I thought I could play this game. My defenses all words of truth, I genuinely did not intend to claim Lux as town, my memory still as faltering as I claimed it to be. My mask I unveiled this past night only to be met with accusations when others had fluffed as much as I and remained uncommented on. I cannot continue this charade any longer. I thought I could handle this game but I had yet recovered from the last, once again falling into despair. I may play another game sometime else but today I am done. I forfeit with my own will."

Pausing, "I am a arch demon. Only passive abilities and words to speak which shall be passed on to another. They can still go without me. The final true words I will say in this game: all accusations made except on me are false. Find another, farewell, all you wonderful players even with the harsh tones of which brought my instability up once more I do not wish any death upon you."

With that they placed their clawed hand on their chest, upon runes, and they disappeared in a flare of green light. Leaving only a talisman of a snow leopard in the position of a preparation to pounce, fangs bared and ears pinned. A tattered banner hanging in its jaws.
"Forgive me my master and my fellow demons. I used to be a good leader, cold and fiery enough to be a potent power in hell." Bowing their head as the glamour faded, "forgive me when I say this master, I wish you to being my to be battered form into your folds to rest, to breath life into it once this game is over, and allow me in all my fiendish soul, to serve you again to your wishes."

Closing their eyes and opening them to look at their clawed hands, "I can defend myself with uselessness no longer, the trickery I have played is too much on my soul. I forget what it was to love the players so much you get hurt by their words. Regardless of your cards, you are all still so, so human."

Flicking their ears, "I thought I could play this game. My defenses all words of truth, I genuinely did not intend to claim Lux as town, my memory still as faltering as I claimed it to be. My mask I unveiled this past night only to be met with accusations when others had fluffed as much as I and remained uncommented on. I cannot continue this charade any longer. I thought I could handle this game but I had yet recovered from the last, once again falling into despair. I may play another game sometime else but today I am done. I forfeit with my own will."

Pausing, "I am a arch demon. Only passive abilities and words to speak which shall be passed on to another. They can still go without me. The final true words I will say in this game: all accusations made except on me are false. Find another, farewell, all you wonderful players even with the harsh tones of which brought my instability up once more I do not wish any death upon you."

With that they placed their clawed hand on their chest, upon runes, and they disappeared in a flare of green light. Leaving only a talisman of a snow leopard in the position of a preparation to pounce, fangs bared and ears pinned. A tattered banner hanging in its jaws.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@KanayaChopin
I honestly don't remember why I was sus of you in Outbreak.

@anika

Yes you're right about that. I had to go back and do some rereading to try and find another reason for a lynch on ghost. But with Ghost following Nera's lead is fishy.
@KanayaChopin
I honestly don't remember why I was sus of you in Outbreak.

@anika

Yes you're right about that. I had to go back and do some rereading to try and find another reason for a lynch on ghost. But with Ghost following Nera's lead is fishy.
@Ghostray

Wait what?

Is that a role claim I see there. Are you saying that you're a demon and that there are others. That make you out as possibly the mafia, if not then it's a faction and there are probably more out there. Not sure , just a guess.

Maybe i am reading to much into the post.
@Ghostray

Wait what?

Is that a role claim I see there. Are you saying that you're a demon and that there are others. That make you out as possibly the mafia, if not then it's a faction and there are probably more out there. Not sure , just a guess.

Maybe i am reading to much into the post.
@Gwendolyn
It is what you make it but indeed I did role claim. I'm just done at this point. I can't handle this game anymore my reasons in my post.
@Gwendolyn
It is what you make it but indeed I did role claim. I'm just done at this point. I can't handle this game anymore my reasons in my post.
blxU3AT.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60