Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Underworld~Discussion (Canceled)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Why rebeca though? Why can't you clone dragons?
Why rebeca though? Why can't you clone dragons?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Because we Rebeccas are far superior to any dragon.
Because we Rebeccas are far superior to any dragon.
I'm a rebecca and I can thoroughly testify that Rebeccas are superior to anyone and anything....

SORRY, THO, I SEE THIS JUST OPENED AAAAAAH *goes to read*
I'm a rebecca and I can thoroughly testify that Rebeccas are superior to anyone and anything....

SORRY, THO, I SEE THIS JUST OPENED AAAAAAH *goes to read*
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
[center][font=times new roman] [b]1) Who are you? What’s your nickname, What’s your pronouns?[/b] HELLO! I'm Rebecca, but please just call me Becca or Bear. (No Jinks or Jinkies, please. Due to some real life / personal issues, I will be having to change that soon.) I'm literally just a big loof-like bear. I'm pretty nice, so yee. Just don't provoke me and we good. I'm a she/her. 18 years old. Drowning in School work and actual work. :3c end me pls. [b]2) What times are you on? Or what times AREN’T you on?[/b] depends on work schedule. I'll, hopefully, say when I have to be gone longer than usual. I'm +2 hours ahead of FR time [b]3) Do you like your role..? Is it as spooky as you are? ;)[/b] Yeah I guess so. owo It's not a role I usually get, so this might be rather interesting. [b]4) What’s your personal meta?[/b] Logic and reason, I try to get into the mind of killer to see why they would pick what they did pick to do. owo; I've just been losing my edge a little, picking it up tho. Real life and stuff, man...ruins my vibe sometimes >:c [b]5) We all know by now: D1 lynches are important. But what’s important to you when picking your lynchee? (Is it activity? Past behavior? Fluffposting?)[/b] DEPENDS. Like mentioned before, I look at people with a logical mindset and try to figure out why they do / say stuff. :,D. I did almost successfully lynched a mafia member once by how many times they pinged me, if that gives you some kind of clue what I mean. [b]6) Are you a leader, or a follower?[/b] Depends with the situation. [b]7) Free space! Talk about the hype, or make a pun about Hell. Anything to say before we're done?[/b] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/0a3cd450a77ea272b1212302984f1eec/tumblr_inline_nqn2fdRL7y1rprx0g_500.jpg[/img]
1) Who are you? What’s your nickname, What’s your pronouns?

HELLO! I'm Rebecca, but please just call me Becca or Bear. (No Jinks or Jinkies, please. Due to some real life / personal issues, I will be having to change that soon.) I'm literally just a big loof-like bear. I'm pretty nice, so yee. Just don't provoke me and we good.

I'm a she/her. 18 years old. Drowning in School work and actual work. :3c end me pls.

2) What times are you on? Or what times AREN’T you on?

depends on work schedule. I'll, hopefully, say when I have to be gone longer than usual. I'm +2 hours ahead of FR time

3) Do you like your role..? Is it as spooky as you are? ;)

Yeah I guess so. owo It's not a role I usually get, so this might be rather interesting.

4) What’s your personal meta?

Logic and reason, I try to get into the mind of killer to see why they would pick what they did pick to do. owo; I've just been losing my edge a little, picking it up tho. Real life and stuff, man...ruins my vibe sometimes >:c

5) We all know by now: D1 lynches are important. But what’s important to you when picking your lynchee? (Is it activity? Past behavior? Fluffposting?)

DEPENDS. Like mentioned before, I look at people with a logical mindset and try to figure out why they do / say stuff. :,D. I did almost successfully lynched a mafia member once by how many times they pinged me, if that gives you some kind of clue what I mean.

6) Are you a leader, or a follower?

Depends with the situation.

7) Free space! Talk about the hype, or make a pun about Hell. Anything to say before we're done?
tumblr_inline_nqn2fdRL7y1rprx0g_500.jpg
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
I'm Storm, she/they pronouns :)
My timezone's now FR+16 due to the daylight savings time shift *cri* So rollover happens RIGHT after I finish school. I'm crying.

Anyways, I'll be on from around rollover to 6am on weekdays, and from ~6am-7pm on weekends? :)

I wanted a mafia role to n1 Firefly ovo. Unfortunately I'm town and it doesn't represent my evil personality :(

I'm terrible at general reads. My accusations are usually me quoting some post that I come across that pings me off and then questioning the poster. I like trying to analyse mafia motives and trying to come up with possibilities tho, so expect me to do more of that rather than pointing fingers :)

5) We all know by now: D1 lynches are important. But what’s important to you when picking your lynchee? (Is it activity? Past behavior? Fluffposting?)
LYNCH @LITTLEFIREFLY DAY ONE
I guess I'll see if I find anyone scummy, and then wait for their defense. I might be squinting at people who are lynching inactives, since they're also easy mislynch targets for mafia. Let's try to keep inactive lynching as a last resort, shall we? (inactives are going to be replaced anyways, so...yah?) *shrugs*

But I still think Firefly is suspicious let's lynch them :)

I have no idea.

7) Free space! Talk about the hype, or make a pun about Hell. Anything to say before we're done?
I'll be keeping a close eye on you Firefly :) Keep that in mind. So don't try lynching people who are locked up in forests who would trigger their other lover to turn mafia. *coughs*

ALSO GUYS
THERE'S NO RULE FORBIDDING US TO LYNCH THE MOD
LETS DO IT
I'm Storm, she/they pronouns :)
My timezone's now FR+16 due to the daylight savings time shift *cri* So rollover happens RIGHT after I finish school. I'm crying.

Anyways, I'll be on from around rollover to 6am on weekdays, and from ~6am-7pm on weekends? :)

I wanted a mafia role to n1 Firefly ovo. Unfortunately I'm town and it doesn't represent my evil personality :(

I'm terrible at general reads. My accusations are usually me quoting some post that I come across that pings me off and then questioning the poster. I like trying to analyse mafia motives and trying to come up with possibilities tho, so expect me to do more of that rather than pointing fingers :)

LYNCH @LITTLEFIREFLY DAY ONE
I guess I'll see if I find anyone scummy, and then wait for their defense. I might be squinting at people who are lynching inactives, since they're also easy mislynch targets for mafia. Let's try to keep inactive lynching as a last resort, shall we? (inactives are going to be replaced anyways, so...yah?) *shrugs*

But I still think Firefly is suspicious let's lynch them :)

I have no idea.

I'll be keeping a close eye on you Firefly :) Keep that in mind. So don't try lynching people who are locked up in forests who would trigger their other lover to turn mafia. *coughs*

ALSO GUYS
THERE'S NO RULE FORBIDDING US TO LYNCH THE MOD
LETS DO IT
jghAv2V.png
@LittleFirefly
We shall see. I know there will be at least one more after this. Depending on how that ends will depend if Afterlife will continue or I find a new game theme

@StormDreamer
Already trying to lynch the mod Storm? That may not end so well for you, if you remember last game. You should very well know the consequences are not always...pleasant
@LittleFirefly
We shall see. I know there will be at least one more after this. Depending on how that ends will depend if Afterlife will continue or I find a new game theme

@StormDreamer
Already trying to lynch the mod Storm? That may not end so well for you, if you remember last game. You should very well know the consequences are not always...pleasant
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@StormDreamer
Why would you point it out? now she'll change it! I think?
@StormDreamer
Why would you point it out? now she'll change it! I think?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
[quote name="@StormDreamer" date=2016-11-12 17:26:44] 3) Do you like your role..? Is it as spooky as you are? ;) I wanted a mafia role to n1 Firefly ovo. Unfortunately I'm town and it doesn't represent my evil personality :( [/quote] That's a pretty bold claim to make. Also, do you just not care? You've already placed a vote for Firefly despite the fact that we have no evidence to go off of. I mean, sure, you're angry, but you can't let that get in the way of your vote. It's unhelpful, and it makes me pretty suspicious of you.
@StormDreamer wrote on 2016-11-12:
That's a pretty bold claim to make. Also, do you just not care? You've already placed a vote for Firefly despite the fact that we have no evidence to go off of. I mean, sure, you're angry, but you can't let that get in the way of your vote. It's unhelpful, and it makes me pretty suspicious of you.
Ello again fronds. I would just like to point out a spreadsheet I am using, and now you can use, too.

Just erase my notes, and make a copy for yourself, and you can be organized, too. 8)
Ello again fronds. I would just like to point out a spreadsheet I am using, and now you can use, too.

Just erase my notes, and make a copy for yourself, and you can be organized, too. 8)
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@luxmold
It's a placeholder vote. :)
Aka I'll change it to a real FOS before the end of the day~
@luxmold
It's a placeholder vote. :)
Aka I'll change it to a real FOS before the end of the day~
jghAv2V.png