Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Underworld~Discussion (Canceled)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60
@Ghostray
Yep
@Ghostray
Yep
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

I've posted twice and was gonna post again since I thought the day hadn't yet ended but okay. I'll make sure to post more next cycle. My apologies.

As for today's stuff, I don't believe I can vote today because of this, but I was planning on voting for no lynch anyways, since I don't believe anyone has acted too suspiciously yet.
@Blizzardwing

I've posted twice and was gonna post again since I thought the day hadn't yet ended but okay. I'll make sure to post more next cycle. My apologies.

As for today's stuff, I don't believe I can vote today because of this, but I was planning on voting for no lynch anyways, since I don't believe anyone has acted too suspiciously yet.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
Also this is the first game that I've been apart of (or even read) where lynching the Mod is allowed. I'm very curious to see how this turns out o___o
Also this is the first game that I've been apart of (or even read) where lynching the Mod is allowed. I'm very curious to see how this turns out o___o
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha
The day technically hasn't ended yet, so I suppose that since you've met the requirement within the time, you don't need to be role blocked. I just posted that early as warning message, since the day was ending and, since I do not keep track of time zones, I was not aware that you would post before the day did end. Consider you're role block revoked.

who ever said it was allowed? It's just not disallowed. That doesn't mean it can't come with consequences.
@carpha
The day technically hasn't ended yet, so I suppose that since you've met the requirement within the time, you don't need to be role blocked. I just posted that early as warning message, since the day was ending and, since I do not keep track of time zones, I was not aware that you would post before the day did end. Consider you're role block revoked.

who ever said it was allowed? It's just not disallowed. That doesn't mean it can't come with consequences.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I would never lynch the mod, I don't like consequences. I prefer my tiny box, which is very comfortable and indestructible.
I would never lynch the mod, I don't like consequences. I prefer my tiny box, which is very comfortable and indestructible.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
End of Day 1

You all gather in the main hall, ready for dinner. Servants rush over, carrying drinks and food. They place some in front of you and you lick your lips. You look around and notice no one else was eating. They were waiting for something or rather someone. The master walks into the room, shadows grasping at his cloak. He pays them no attention and they fall back. He steps upon the dais and looks out to the crowd.

“Welcome. I’m sure you're all hungry,” he says with a grin. “However, we have one little announcement before you may begin having dinner and heading off to your chambers,” He paused, making you wiggle in your seat. He pulled out a piece of paper, one very much like the one you yourself got right before you arrived here. His smile grows as he notices everyone’s uneasiness. Picking up the paper, he read a name off. “Oh look at that, no one is being lynched today,” he announced. He walks down off the platform, seeming disappointed. Just before leaving the room, he turned around. "Little Storm, please come with me. You and me are going to have a little talk, as I'm sure you well know."

•No one was lynched
•It is now night
•Day 1 has ended
•Day 2 will start on 11/15 at 14:00 or once all actions are received
•Please send in your night actions as soon as possible
•Conversation may continue

Mods: Blizzardwing @Journey

Players: @Rosetta248 @anika @LittleFirefly @Ghostray @luxmold @StormDreamer @Jinkiez @Gwendolyn @nsts @Beheaded @Fil @DuskyChangeling @DaybreakStorm @Volrenjai @carpha @raiccoon @Nerasis

Replacements: @Leremis @KanayaChopin @SoaringLynx
Spectators: @LordAlois @Winterreise @Rangiku @Pippypip20
End of Day 1

You all gather in the main hall, ready for dinner. Servants rush over, carrying drinks and food. They place some in front of you and you lick your lips. You look around and notice no one else was eating. They were waiting for something or rather someone. The master walks into the room, shadows grasping at his cloak. He pays them no attention and they fall back. He steps upon the dais and looks out to the crowd.

“Welcome. I’m sure you're all hungry,” he says with a grin. “However, we have one little announcement before you may begin having dinner and heading off to your chambers,” He paused, making you wiggle in your seat. He pulled out a piece of paper, one very much like the one you yourself got right before you arrived here. His smile grows as he notices everyone’s uneasiness. Picking up the paper, he read a name off. “Oh look at that, no one is being lynched today,” he announced. He walks down off the platform, seeming disappointed. Just before leaving the room, he turned around. "Little Storm, please come with me. You and me are going to have a little talk, as I'm sure you well know."

•No one was lynched
•It is now night
•Day 1 has ended
•Day 2 will start on 11/15 at 14:00 or once all actions are received
•Please send in your night actions as soon as possible
•Conversation may continue

Mods: Blizzardwing @Journey

Players: @Rosetta248 @anika @LittleFirefly @Ghostray @luxmold @StormDreamer @Jinkiez @Gwendolyn @nsts @Beheaded @Fil @DuskyChangeling @DaybreakStorm @Volrenjai @carpha @raiccoon @Nerasis

Replacements: @Leremis @KanayaChopin @SoaringLynx
Spectators: @LordAlois @Winterreise @Rangiku @Pippypip20
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
/stage whispers/

They're totally getting freaky in there guys
/stage whispers/

They're totally getting freaky in there guys
EASS%20button.png Ltb63I.pngjw9Tj1h.gifJmf0QJy.gif
Oh no, I wonder what will happen.
Oh no, I wonder what will happen.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
I feel as if this "freaky" is more or less Blizzard tying Storm up, silencing them, and throwing them into a maze. Again.
I feel as if this "freaky" is more or less Blizzard tying Storm up, silencing them, and throwing them into a maze. Again.
I ship it! ouo
I ship it! ouo
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60