Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Meteor Assassins (playing)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/oHz0oFX.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][b][size=5][font=Copperplate]SIGNUPS ARE NOW OVER!!![/font][/size][/b][/center] [br] [i]"Hello there, recruit! Ready for a meteor-ride?"[/i] Have you heard of the Meteorbombers? We are the ones who soar the skies with somewhat decent navigation skills and giftbomb other flights (with new swimming pools!) during their festivals! To celebrate our Starfall Celebration, the Incorporation decided to allow out-of-flighters and fellow Arcanites to get a taste of what meteorbombing is like! Assassin is a game typically played on college campuses, pitting players against one another in a paranoia filled hunt to track down and tag another player to get them out, now it’s being brought to our Starfall Celebration with a great new twist. Instead of tagging another player, you’re going to giftbomb them instead! Come play for the chance to win awesome prizes! [br] [br] [center]Wanna teleport back to the Starfall Main Hub? Click on the portal below! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1979775][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/Nichole_Mowery/STAHFAHfullsig_zpsowqfcjfl.png[/img][/url][/center]
oHz0oFX.png

SIGNUPS ARE NOW OVER!!!

"Hello there, recruit! Ready for a meteor-ride?"

Have you heard of the Meteorbombers? We are the ones who soar the skies with somewhat decent navigation skills and giftbomb other flights (with new swimming pools!) during their festivals!

To celebrate our Starfall Celebration, the Incorporation decided to allow out-of-flighters and fellow Arcanites to get a taste of what meteorbombing is like! Assassin is a game typically played on college campuses, pitting players against one another in a paranoia filled hunt to track down and tag another player to get them out, now it’s being brought to our Starfall Celebration with a great new twist. Instead of tagging another player, you’re going to giftbomb them instead! Come play for the chance to win awesome prizes!

Wanna teleport back to the Starfall Main Hub? Click on the portal below!
STAHFAHfullsig_zpsowqfcjfl.png
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
[center][size=5][font=Copperplate]The Roles[/font][/size][/center] [u][b]The Baesprite: [/b][/u] - The moderator of the game. The Baesprite is responsible for the upkeep of the thread, letting people know when sign ups are open, closed, and when the game begins and ends. So far, MythicalViper is the Baesprite. [i]Depending on the number of participants, there will be several Baesprites. The players will be divided into different "leagues", each manned by a different godfather. If you are the Godfather, you cannot participate in the game![/i] [u][b]Assassins[/b][/u] - Every player in the game is considered an assassin. Assassins are given a target by The Godfather along with three clues about their target. Your goal is to use your clues to identify your target and giftbomb them to get them out of the game, but be careful, because someone out there is looking for you too! [list] [*]All players who sign up will get a free raffle ticket ~ [*]The last surviving player will win a Katana ~ [*]The player with the most points will win the prize pool ~ [*]Every point gets you a raffle ticket ~[/list]
The Roles

The Baesprite: - The moderator of the game. The Baesprite is responsible for the upkeep of the thread, letting people know when sign ups are open, closed, and when the game begins and ends. So far, MythicalViper is the Baesprite.

Depending on the number of participants, there will be several Baesprites. The players will be divided into different "leagues", each manned by a different godfather. If you are the Godfather, you cannot participate in the game!

Assassins - Every player in the game is considered an assassin. Assassins are given a target by The Godfather along with three clues about their target. Your goal is to use your clues to identify your target and giftbomb them to get them out of the game, but be careful, because someone out there is looking for you too!
  • All players who sign up will get a free raffle ticket ~
  • The last surviving player will win a Katana ~
  • The player with the most points will win the prize pool ~
  • Every point gets you a raffle ticket ~
[center][size=5][font=Copperplate]The Game[/font][/size][/center] In this version of assassin, because there will be a lot of people from lots of different flights, we’ll be providing everyone with a list of potential players. “Potential players?” Yes, there will be a long list with lots of names for you to go through (and all the meteorbombers will be included in this list!), but not all of them are playing the game, they’ve been planted on the list to throw you off! That way you’ve got to do some searching to make sure you’ve got your target right. [b]Sign Up[/b] - Those interested in participating must privately message The Baesprite. Privately messaging The Baesprite keeps your identity hidden from other players. Please [b]include 3 facts[/b] about yourself that would make an assassin identify you. Make your facts not necessarily obvious, but enough so it couldn’t be anyone on the site. Examples will be included below. Along with your message, [b]please attach 5kt as the playing fee[/b]. All of the fees will be gathered and given to the player with the most points at the end of the game. [br] [b]Examples:[/b] “Owns primarily coatls” [i]“Is a part of [organization name here]“ [/i] [i]“Is a big fan of the color purple” [/i](to be used if the majority of the dragons in your lair are mostly purple) [i]“Has 8 dragons with art”[/i] [br] The Baesprite will tell you if your clues are too vague. For example, you can say "I have a page of pink dragons" but you cannot say "I have a pink dragon". [b]Facts concerning single dragons is too vague![/b] [b]The Start[/b] - Once sign ups are closed, The Baesprite will randomly assign everyone a target and deliver a message to each player with the 3 facts about their target. All of these messages will go out at roughly the same time, within 15 minutes of the first and last being sent. Once you have your clues, you may begin looking for your target. [br] [b]Points and Giftbombing[/b] - If you think you’ve located your target based on the clues, you are to send them a private message with your giftbomb items and send it. Once sent, message The Baesprite and let them know that you’ve giftbombed [username here]. The Baesprite will let you know if you’ve made the correct kill or not. -If you have succeeded in your kill and taken out your target, you will assume the target they were given as your own. Each kill will count as one point. -If you giftbombed the wrong target, you must continue searching for your target. [b]Important notes:[/b] [list][*]Do not ask for your items back if you chose the wrong target. If you got it wrong, at least you made someone happy by sending them a nice gift. [*]Do not send someone a giftbomb of sticks or other useless, valueless items. [*]Do send someone items with the colors of your flight if you want! Not necessary, but nice. [*]Do attach a fun message of how they got giftbombed or a message telling the person you’re playing the game. Also not necessary. [*]Do get creative! Take a screenshot and send it to The Godfather to be shared on the thread! [br] [b]Last Man Standing[/b] - The game will continue for however long is needed for a final player to be left alive. The player left alive will receive a katana and have the everlasting glory as the victor of the first ever Meteor Assassin. [b]Assassin Extraordinaire[/b] - At the end of the game, the player who made the most kills, even if they weren’t the last man standing, will be rewarded with the prize pool. [b]FAQ[/b] [b]Where can I send questions/comments/concerns?[/b] The Baesprite is your moderator of this game, they are in charge of the rules and gameplay and you can send any of the above to them.
The Game

In this version of assassin, because there will be a lot of people from lots of different flights, we’ll be providing everyone with a list of potential players. “Potential players?” Yes, there will be a long list with lots of names for you to go through (and all the meteorbombers will be included in this list!), but not all of them are playing the game, they’ve been planted on the list to throw you off! That way you’ve got to do some searching to make sure you’ve got your target right.

Sign Up - Those interested in participating must privately message The Baesprite. Privately messaging The Baesprite keeps your identity hidden from other players. Please include 3 facts about yourself that would make an assassin identify you. Make your facts not necessarily obvious, but enough so it couldn’t be anyone on the site. Examples will be included below. Along with your message, please attach 5kt as the playing fee. All of the fees will be gathered and given to the player with the most points at the end of the game.

Examples: “Owns primarily coatls”
“Is a part of [organization name here]“
“Is a big fan of the color purple” (to be used if the majority of the dragons in your lair are mostly purple)
“Has 8 dragons with art”

The Baesprite will tell you if your clues are too vague. For example, you can say "I have a page of pink dragons" but you cannot say "I have a pink dragon". Facts concerning single dragons is too vague!

The Start - Once sign ups are closed, The Baesprite will randomly assign everyone a target and deliver a message to each player with the 3 facts about their target. All of these messages will go out at roughly the same time, within 15 minutes of the first and last being sent. Once you have your clues, you may begin looking for your target.

Points and Giftbombing - If you think you’ve located your target based on the clues, you are to send them a private message with your giftbomb items and send it. Once sent, message The Baesprite and let them know that you’ve giftbombed [username here]. The Baesprite will let you know if you’ve made the correct kill or not.

-If you have succeeded in your kill and taken out your target, you will assume the target they were given as your own. Each kill will count as one point.

-If you giftbombed the wrong target, you must continue searching for your target.

Important notes:
  • Do not ask for your items back if you chose the wrong target. If you got it wrong, at least you made someone happy by sending them a nice gift.
  • Do not send someone a giftbomb of sticks or other useless, valueless items.
  • Do send someone items with the colors of your flight if you want! Not necessary, but nice.
  • Do attach a fun message of how they got giftbombed or a message telling the person you’re playing the game. Also not necessary.
  • Do get creative! Take a screenshot and send it to The Godfather to be shared on the thread!

Last Man Standing - The game will continue for however long is needed for a final player to be left alive. The player left alive will receive a katana and have the everlasting glory as the victor of the first ever Meteor Assassin.

Assassin Extraordinaire - At the end of the game, the player who made the most kills, even if they weren’t the last man standing, will be rewarded with the prize pool.

FAQ

Where can I send questions/comments/concerns?

The Baesprite is your moderator of this game, they are in charge of the rules and gameplay and you can send any of the above to them.
[center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/00725011b0907ea17a578cde11797fc9/tumblr_o40z7qLYSx1ugyhdto1_250.gif[/img][/center] [center][b][size=6][font=Copperplate]PARTICIPANTS[/font][/size][/b][/center] [br] [br] [center]Reminder that not everyone on this list is an Assassin! But again, everyone might be an assassin…or a dud...[/center] [quote=Participants] [columns] -Adorabamf -Aedoria -Aguythatexists -Anellas -AnthonyJCrowley -arashiyama -arbellason -arbore -Archtemis -Argante -Arinna -Arkellon -Aviary -Axiluvia -BarbaraFett -bermeyer -Britt1243 -BroadwayPizano -brokenstone -Calibris -Carcin -Charias -Chlorophyllis -chocollama -Clawfire -CreatureHollow -CrocusAmarantus -DivineMelody -DoctorRosalia [nextcol] -DoppelBia -Eialyne -Enalahs -Faeyra -FairyoftheMoon -Fantastea -Faoiltiama -frnknbrry -gabrielnovak -Galaxies26 -GarnetLioness -GhostFromTheMoon -Ghostqueen13 -GiroGirl723 -glowingfirefly -GreyChild -Gyftrot -heroed -Hinumi -Hollowolfpup -Impkat -Inkui -Iralla -Jazzyleia -KairiDragoness -Kairin -Kalliste -KaniSakura -kiwipen -kokokat123 [nextcol] -Kyumileo -Lemniscate -Leopardmask -LerotheRabbit -Loup -LucarioLand -LumenTheDoctor -Lycanror -MagpieScholar -Mediscoot -Mediumdee -mfncool -miniquiny999 -Mirna -Moonwater -Morrigan3 -MythicalViper -NinaOsp -NothingHere -Nympharia -nyx1st1x -OfficialEspurr -ophician -Oricole -origamigamer -PhoenixKeeper -Pippypip20 -Polyhymnia -Ribbons -sarcastickitten [nextcol] -Shaddeh -Silentstep -SirLilyQuench -SkyyeofEmber -Snipe -Somnire -spacedaydreamer -Spookery -Stanari -Starlight18 -StarofTruth -Stormphoenix42 -StormyDragon -SugaywaraKoushi -Syncogon -Talvia -TayFey -TheAnimatorGamer -TheBelfryDoll -TheFeatherMage -thefrayna -TheLadyJai -Treesponge -Treori -turmeric -Tyta -uroko -Wonderlast -Xairathan -Xanox -ZannaDragon [/columns]
tumblr_o40z7qLYSx1ugyhdto1_250.gif
PARTICIPANTS

Reminder that not everyone on this list is an Assassin! But again, everyone might be an assassin…or a dud...
Participants wrote:
-Adorabamf
-Aedoria
-Aguythatexists
-Anellas
-AnthonyJCrowley
-arashiyama
-arbellason
-arbore
-Archtemis
-Argante
-Arinna
-Arkellon
-Aviary
-Axiluvia
-BarbaraFett
-bermeyer
-Britt1243
-BroadwayPizano
-brokenstone
-Calibris
-Carcin
-Charias
-Chlorophyllis
-chocollama
-Clawfire
-CreatureHollow
-CrocusAmarantus
-DivineMelody
-DoctorRosalia
-DoppelBia
-Eialyne
-Enalahs
-Faeyra
-FairyoftheMoon
-Fantastea
-Faoiltiama
-frnknbrry
-gabrielnovak
-Galaxies26
-GarnetLioness
-GhostFromTheMoon
-Ghostqueen13
-GiroGirl723
-glowingfirefly
-GreyChild
-Gyftrot
-heroed
-Hinumi
-Hollowolfpup
-Impkat
-Inkui
-Iralla
-Jazzyleia
-KairiDragoness
-Kairin
-Kalliste
-KaniSakura
-kiwipen
-kokokat123
-Kyumileo
-Lemniscate
-Leopardmask
-LerotheRabbit
-Loup
-LucarioLand
-LumenTheDoctor
-Lycanror
-MagpieScholar
-Mediscoot
-Mediumdee
-mfncool
-miniquiny999
-Mirna
-Moonwater
-Morrigan3
-MythicalViper
-NinaOsp
-NothingHere
-Nympharia
-nyx1st1x
-OfficialEspurr
-ophician
-Oricole
-origamigamer
-PhoenixKeeper
-Pippypip20
-Polyhymnia
-Ribbons
-sarcastickitten
-Shaddeh
-Silentstep
-SirLilyQuench
-SkyyeofEmber
-Snipe
-Somnire
-spacedaydreamer
-Spookery
-Stanari
-Starlight18
-StarofTruth
-Stormphoenix42
-StormyDragon
-SugaywaraKoushi
-Syncogon
-Talvia
-TayFey
-TheAnimatorGamer
-TheBelfryDoll
-TheFeatherMage
-thefrayna
-TheLadyJai
-Treesponge
-Treori
-turmeric
-Tyta
-uroko
-Wonderlast
-Xairathan
-Xanox
-ZannaDragon
[center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/00725011b0907ea17a578cde11797fc9/tumblr_o40z7qLYSx1ugyhdto1_250.gif[/img][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=Copperplate]R A F F L E [/font][/size][/b][/center] All participants will be entered into the raffle in accordance with how many points they receive! [quote=For the glory of the hoard!] [br] [center] [s][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] Given to the Last Man Standing![/s] Given to Xairathan![/center] [br] [/quote] [quote=Not Quite A Hattori Hanzo Sword] [center][i]"In the Name of Arcane, I'll dance around you!"[/i] [Item=Katana] Given to Assassin Extraordinaire![/center] [/quote] [quote] [center][item=Vista: Tentacles] [i]When you obliterate an entire cove of innocent octopi.[/i] [Item=Tar-Trooper Slarg][Item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [Item=Blue Goo][Item=Blue Ooze][Item=Blue Sludge] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Relics From the Phantom of the Opera] [center][i]"I may or may not have landed on an opera house…uh…I'll call you back later"[/i] [Skin=11663] [Item=Aer Phantom][Item=Lux Spectre][/center][/quote] [quote=Beauty is Skin Deep] [center][i]"So are scars from crash-landing…"[/i] [Skin=13255][/center][/quote] [quote=Fairy Powers] [center][i]"It'll make you fairy fairy powerful!"[/i] [Skin=17484] [Skin=17485][/center][/quote] [quote=It's A Small World After All] [center][i]"Hello, HQ? I landed on a neighboring clan. It was an accident. I promise."[/i] [Item=Little Universe Chest][/center][/quote] [quote=Frozen Stars] [center][i]THR bombing Ice…now our meteors are frozen[/i] [Skin=15889][Skin=15883][/center][/quote] [quote=Deep Water Studies] [center][i]A sequel to "How to Bomb Water Without Drowning"[/i] [Skin=17520][Skin=17515][/center][/quote] [quote=Tropical Spirit] [center][i]"We landed on your palm trees…here are some pinks to compensate them."[/i] [Item=Otherworldly Aura] [Item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress] [Item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace][Item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece] [Item=Tropical Birdskull Armband][Item=Tropical Birdskull Legband][/center] [/quote] [quote=The Pride of Spacedad] [center][i]"I pledge Allegiance to Spacedad, in hopes my meteors will actually land where they are supposed to."[/i] [Item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature] [Item=Soft Pink Filet][Item=Rose Feathered Wings][Item=Rose Tail Feathers][Item=Sakura Flowerfall][/center][/quote] [quote=Smells Like Gold!] [center][i]"King Midassss reporting for duty!"[/i] [Item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [Item=Diaphanous Sylvan Wings][Item=Daisy Flowerfall] [Item=Swallowtail Buttersnake][Item=Mimic Buttersnake][/center] [/quote] [quote=Heavenly Invasion] [center][i]I can flyyyyy![/i] [Item=Cloudy Feathered Wings][Item=Cloudy Tail Feathers][Item=Ruby Ring][/center] [/quote] [quote= On Tuesdays We Wear Pink] [center][i]"Why? To blend in with the sky, of course!"[/i] [Item=Juvenile Starsweeper] [Item=Mage's Peony Hat] [Item=Mage's Peony Gloves] [Item=Mage's Peony Overcoat] [Item=Mage's Peony Tunic] [Item=Mage's Peony Bag] [Item=Mage's Peony Socks] [/center][/quote] [quote=Masquerade Friends] [center][Item=Butterfly's Kiss] [Item=Coral Basilisk][Item=Harvest Floracat] [Item=Grouse Basilisk][/center][/quote] [quote=Nocturnal Friends] [center][i]"THEY'RE EATING MY METEORS HALP"[/i] [Item=Unlikely Alliance][Item=Ensorcelled Volume][Item=Spellbound Tome] [Item=Living Sculpture][Item=Magic Mirror][Item=Painted Marionette][Item=Wooden Marionette] [Item=Jawlocker][Item=Ectoplasmime][Item=Snarling Mimic][/center][/quote] [quote=Captain Kidd's Loot] [center][i]"Hey, well….look where I landed!"[/i] [Item=Bonebound Chest] x 10 [Item=Leafy Pack] x 10 [Item=Fishscale Basket] x 10 [Item=Shattered Ceramic Jar] x 5 [Item=Broken Pottery Jar] x 5 [Item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x 3 [/center][/quote] [quote=Sand Attack!] [center][i]"When you land meteors on the beach…"[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12027936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/120280/12027936.png[/img] [/url] [Item=Sap][Item=Eliminate][Item=Rally] [Item=Berserker][Item=Berserker][Item=Berserker] [Item=Ambush][Item=Ambush] [/center][/quote] [quote=Marshmallow Warrior] [center][i]"This is what the police can't handle. A dragon whose main weapon is marshmallows."[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12001732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/120018/12001732.png[/img] [/url] [Item=Sap][Item=Eliminate][Item=Rally] [Item=Berserker][Item=Berserker][Item=Berserker] [Item=Ambush][Item=Ambush][/center][/quote] [quote] [center]+ Art by Aviary [url=https://cdn.weasyl.com/~anarchie/submissions/1256105/a752bb3f01fe37d06a021560da5c5d4b8149ff958bc5d3253b1b8b71a58b5277/anarchie-arcane-love.png] [example] [/url][/center][/quote] [quote] [center]+ Bio Writing by MythicalViper [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=167480&tab=dragon&did=25766050] [example][/url][/center][/quote] [quote] [center] + Art by GreyChild [url=http://i68.tinypic.com/2rmv0h1.jpg] [example] [/url][url=http://i63.tinypic.com/oirv6b.jpg] [example][/url][/center] [/quote]
tumblr_o40z7qLYSx1ugyhdto1_250.gif
R A F F L E

All participants will be entered into the raffle in accordance with how many points they receive!

For the glory of the hoard! wrote:

icon_treasure.png
Given to the Last Man Standing!

Given to Xairathan!

Not Quite A Hattori Hanzo Sword wrote:
"In the Name of Arcane, I'll dance around you!"
Katana
Given to Assassin Extraordinaire!
Quote:
Vista: Tentacles
When you obliterate an entire cove of innocent octopi.
Tar-Trooper Slarg Algae-Bottom Slarg
Blue Goo Blue Ooze Blue Sludge
Relics From the Phantom of the Opera wrote:
"I may or may not have landed on an opera house…uh…I'll call you back later"

Aer Phantom Lux Spectre
Beauty is Skin Deep wrote:
"So are scars from crash-landing…"
Fairy Powers wrote:
"It'll make you fairy fairy powerful!"
It's A Small World After All wrote:
"Hello, HQ? I landed on a neighboring clan. It was an accident. I promise."
Little Universe Chest
Frozen Stars wrote:
THR bombing Ice…now our meteors are frozen
Deep Water Studies wrote:
A sequel to "How to Bomb Water Without Drowning"
Tropical Spirit wrote:
"We landed on your palm trees…here are some pinks to compensate them."
Otherworldly Aura
Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Necklace Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece
Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Legband
The Pride of Spacedad wrote:
"I pledge Allegiance to Spacedad, in hopes my meteors will actually land where they are supposed to."
Arcanist Meteorite Miniature
Rose Feathered Wings Rose Tail Feathers Sakura Flowerfall
Smells Like Gold! wrote:
"King Midassss reporting for duty!"
Gilded Decorative Chest
Diaphanous Sylvan Wings Daisy Flowerfall
Swallowtail Buttersnake Mimic Buttersnake
Heavenly Invasion wrote:
I can flyyyyy!
Cloudy Feathered Wings Cloudy Tail Feathers Ruby Ring
On Tuesdays We Wear Pink wrote:
"Why? To blend in with the sky, of course!"
Juvenile Starsweeper
Mage's Peony Hat Mage's Peony Gloves Mage's Peony Overcoat
Mage's Peony Tunic Mage's Peony Bag Mage's Peony Socks
Masquerade Friends wrote:
Butterfly's Kiss
Coral Basilisk Harvest Floracat Grouse Basilisk
Nocturnal Friends wrote:
"THEY'RE EATING MY METEORS HALP"
Unlikely Alliance Ensorcelled Volume Spellbound Tome
Living Sculpture Magic Mirror Painted Marionette Wooden Marionette
Jawlocker Ectoplasmime Snarling Mimic
Captain Kidd's Loot wrote:
"Hey, well….look where I landed!"
Bonebound Chest x 10 Leafy Pack x 10 Fishscale Basket x 10 Shattered Ceramic Jar x 5 Broken Pottery Jar x 5 Rusted Treasure Chest x 3
Sand Attack! wrote:
"When you land meteors on the beach…"

12027936.png

Sap Eliminate Rally
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
Marshmallow Warrior wrote:
"This is what the police can't handle. A dragon whose main weapon is marshmallows."

12001732.png

Sap Eliminate Rally
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
Quote:
+ Art by Aviary [example]
Quote:
+ Bio Writing by MythicalViper [example]
Quote:
+ Art by GreyChild [example] [example]
[center][b][font=Copperplate][size=6]B A D G E S[/size][/font][/b][/center] Made by the wonderful [b]GhostFromTheMoon[/b], here are badges to link to our hub! Plop them in your signatures and you'll have an easy access to a portal that leads back to here! [br][center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Fa1TeUo.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1979797][img]http://i.imgur.com/Fa1TeUo.png[/img][/url][/code] [br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/I3MrgkC.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1979797][img]http://i.imgur.com/I3MrgkC.png[/img][/url][/code]
B A D G E S

Made by the wonderful GhostFromTheMoon, here are badges to link to our hub! Plop them in your signatures and you'll have an easy access to a portal that leads back to here!

Fa1TeUo.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1979797][img]http://i.imgur.com/Fa1TeUo.png[/img][/url]

I3MrgkC.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1979797][img]http://i.imgur.com/I3MrgkC.png[/img][/url]
Reserved for the love of meteors ^_^
Reserved for the love of meteors ^_^
-pinglist was here!-

Pinging all Meteorbombers!
-pinglist was here!-

Pinging all Meteorbombers!
@MythicalViper

Nice job with the flavor text ouo
My favorite has to be Pride of Space Dad and Nocturnal Friends
@MythicalViper

Nice job with the flavor text ouo
My favorite has to be Pride of Space Dad and Nocturnal Friends
STAHFAHbutton_zpsjxuftkjg.png945.Pots150.Inkui_zpsus9sznna.png
OH I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS 0: HYPE!!

@MythicalViper I'm a little mixed up and tired |D Who are the baesprites?
OH I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS 0: HYPE!!

@MythicalViper I'm a little mixed up and tired |D Who are the baesprites?
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6