Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50
(OOC: I had to deal with a family related issue, my Father's thrown out his back a bit and I had to run to do something for him real quick. I didn't realize it was Lock-down until I got to Fish's post and by then it was seconds till Lock-down. I input my ability as fast as I could but I probably just missed it.)

Marble wouldn't be looking too happy right now.
(OOC: I had to deal with a family related issue, my Father's thrown out his back a bit and I had to run to do something for him real quick. I didn't realize it was Lock-down until I got to Fish's post and by then it was seconds till Lock-down. I input my ability as fast as I could but I probably just missed it.)

Marble wouldn't be looking too happy right now.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Legion wanders over to the fae and gives him a light pat on the back. "No problem, buddy."

He looks back up, a wary look on his face. "This is a given, but a reminder can't hurt. Question every new claim that is made, and remember to look back in the thread before you trust it."

He moves away from Marble and lays his head down. "I gotta go. Hopefully everything will be alright."
Legion wanders over to the fae and gives him a light pat on the back. "No problem, buddy."

He looks back up, a wary look on his face. "This is a given, but a reminder can't hurt. Question every new claim that is made, and remember to look back in the thread before you trust it."

He moves away from Marble and lays his head down. "I gotta go. Hopefully everything will be alright."
@Wintrymix

"Jokes aside, I meant it when I said that it probably doesn't matter. Please don't trouble yourself over this."

((yikes, I hope he's alright))
@Wintrymix

"Jokes aside, I meant it when I said that it probably doesn't matter. Please don't trouble yourself over this."

((yikes, I hope he's alright))
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13012988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130130/13012988_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Chrome shrugged, his face a mask of resignation. [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/130130/13012988p.png[/img][nextcol] "What do I have to give. My lightning ability failed. I forgot to use my normal ability the first night, got nothing worth noting the second (Fish visited Shock), and was blocked on the third. I'm a useless townie, might as well lynch me. We can afford a mislynch. At least my death clears away a suspect. Lynch me, please."[/columns]

Chrome shrugged, his face a mask of resignation.
13012988p.png "What do I have to give. My lightning ability failed. I forgot to use my normal ability the first night, got nothing worth noting the second (Fish visited Shock), and was blocked on the third. I'm a useless townie, might as well lynch me. We can afford a mislynch. At least my death clears away a suspect. Lynch me, please."
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
[center][size=5][b]End of Day 4[/b][/size][/center] Brisingr stared at the machine, and then at himself. “I think I’m getting a rash from that thing,” he observed. “Were the Tundras using that last?” he asked of the Fae fluttering around the machine. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19941011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199411/19941011_350.png[/img] [/url] Tirion turned to observe Brisingr with a gleaming eye, scarf fluttering as he moved. “You are the first to test it since the ‘no self-tested experiments’ rule came out,” he said seamlessly. Brisingr shook his head. “Pull Chrome and Polygone,” he instructed. “And don’t send-” FLASH “-me,” he finished, staring around the room. Before he could say anything, he was pulled back out, along with the named dragons. “At least Moana didn’t get to the reveals before you got back,” Tirion said as he flew past. “Those limericks were terrible.” Off to the side, the referenced Spiral slinked away. Brisingr nodded, leaning over to type out the reveals of the dragons brought out. [b][@Druddigon8 | Chrome (Rule 13, [color=green]Town[/color]) was lynched.][/b] [b][@polygone | Polygone (Rule 15, [color=green]Town[/color]) was killed.][/b] [i]Tick...tick...tick...tick…[/i] Brisingr whirled around, staring at Polygone. “What did you-” he began. [b][i]BOOOOOOOOOOM[/i][/b] Legion shimmered into view, as if by the transporter in Star Trek. Brisingr stared at him, then turned to glare at Polygone. The mirror shrugged. [b][@Vipera | Legion (Rule 3, [color=red]Hacker[/color]) was removed from the game.][/b] [center][size=5][color=green]Begin Day 5[/color][/size][/center] [b]Notes[/b] -Probably still looking for a replacement somewhere lol. [b][@CinnabarCobra | Howlite (Rule 33, [color=green]Town[/color]) has been modkilled due to no timely replacement.][/b] @Blushweaver has replaced @FloatingInSpace. Please welcome Blushweaver and their dragon, Fletcher, to the game. The front page of this thread and the Lynch thread, as well as the Who’s Who spreadsheet, have been updated. [size=1]@ polygone @SmashedFish @ Druddigon8 @Wintrymix @Mithent @ CinnabarCobra @wbq @ Vipera @Shadowdawn199 @Cosmopoeia @Blushweaver @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions @Blizzardwing @AureaImperatrix @Crateshya @Bequerel @Agrina @Celaenna @ShockZephyr @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @ThisOneIsBlue @Ambrose[/size]
End of Day 4

Brisingr stared at the machine, and then at himself. “I think I’m getting a rash from that thing,” he observed. “Were the Tundras using that last?” he asked of the Fae fluttering around the machine.

19941011_350.png

Tirion turned to observe Brisingr with a gleaming eye, scarf fluttering as he moved. “You are the first to test it since the ‘no self-tested experiments’ rule came out,” he said seamlessly.

Brisingr shook his head. “Pull Chrome and Polygone,” he instructed. “And don’t send-”

FLASH

“-me,” he finished, staring around the room. Before he could say anything, he was pulled back out, along with the named dragons.

“At least Moana didn’t get to the reveals before you got back,” Tirion said as he flew past. “Those limericks were terrible.” Off to the side, the referenced Spiral slinked away.

Brisingr nodded, leaning over to type out the reveals of the dragons brought out.

[@Druddigon8 | Chrome (Rule 13, Town) was lynched.]

[@polygone | Polygone (Rule 15, Town) was killed.]

Tick...tick...tick...tick…

Brisingr whirled around, staring at Polygone. “What did you-” he began.

BOOOOOOOOOOM

Legion shimmered into view, as if by the transporter in Star Trek. Brisingr stared at him, then turned to glare at Polygone.

The mirror shrugged.

[@Vipera | Legion (Rule 3, Hacker) was removed from the game.]

Begin Day 5

Notes
-Probably still looking for a replacement somewhere lol.

[@CinnabarCobra | Howlite (Rule 33, Town) has been modkilled due to no timely replacement.]

@Blushweaver has replaced @FloatingInSpace. Please welcome Blushweaver and their dragon, Fletcher, to the game. The front page of this thread and the Lynch thread, as well as the Who’s Who spreadsheet, have been updated.

@ polygone @SmashedFish @ Druddigon8 @Wintrymix @Mithent @ CinnabarCobra @wbq @ Vipera @Shadowdawn199 @Cosmopoeia @Blushweaver @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions @Blizzardwing @AureaImperatrix @Crateshya @Bequerel @Agrina @Celaenna @ShockZephyr @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @ThisOneIsBlue @Ambrose
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
You may now begin posting for Day 5.
You may now begin posting for Day 5.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
A seemingly unfazed Yaakova regards the list of the night's victims. [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"Props to you, Legion. I'm not that surprised, given that you lived so long, but if it came down to it I probably wouldn't have voted for you. I guess I just don't learn."[/columns] @Mithent [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"Moving on. Clay, we have business. Specifically-"[/columns] Yaakova leans in. [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"I regret to make such a request on short notice, but I'll need you to die."[/columns]
A seemingly unfazed Yaakova regards the list of the night's victims.
LCrl62d.png "Props to you, Legion. I'm not that surprised, given that you lived so long, but if it came down to it I probably wouldn't have voted for you. I guess I just don't learn."

@Mithent
LCrl62d.png "Moving on. Clay, we have business. Specifically-"

Yaakova leans in.
LCrl62d.png "I regret to make such a request on short notice, but I'll need you to die."
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Marble would shrug. "Called it, no one would agree with me that much." He would snicker a bit, but would quickly turn to a blank expression.

"In regards to what happened, I don't think my ability going through would've mattered considering Poly was killed. I feared that would have happened, but seems we've got one last Hacker in our mists.." Marble would be tapping his chin, looking around the room quietly.
Marble would shrug. "Called it, no one would agree with me that much." He would snicker a bit, but would quickly turn to a blank expression.

"In regards to what happened, I don't think my ability going through would've mattered considering Poly was killed. I feared that would have happened, but seems we've got one last Hacker in our mists.." Marble would be tapping his chin, looking around the room quietly.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/243347/24334624p.png[/img] [size=2]When Fletcher woke up to find himself in this odd place, he didn't think to question it. What he did was take a look around as a quick survey of the place, and the other dragons there, and then take a dainty step backwards from the others. Asking questions about why he was here would eat up too much time, and really, he knew the gist of what was going on. He glanced over to Yaakova. "Not that I am disagreeing with you, as I am too new to disagree with much, but why must the one you named die?" Light blue eyes traveled around the group again. "If anyone could catch me up to what is going on, I would be most obliged." [/size] @Smashedfish
24334624p.png

When Fletcher woke up to find himself in this odd place, he didn't think to question it. What he did was take a look around as a quick survey of the place, and the other dragons there, and then take a dainty step backwards from the others. Asking questions about why he was here would eat up too much time, and really, he knew the gist of what was going on. He glanced over to Yaakova.

"Not that I am disagreeing with you, as I am too new to disagree with much, but why must the one you named die?"

Light blue eyes traveled around the group again. "If anyone could catch me up to what is going on, I would be most obliged."

@Smashedfish
vV5jbm.png
(( omg I just read everything! I'm so sorry I haven't been all that active, my exams have really taken a large chunk of my time ;-;)) Venem was surprised at the results. He didn't expect Legion to be a hacker, but then again, he didn't have suspicions towards anyone considering his inactivity. He turned to the coatl who pointed out his defensiveness. (@mithent) [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/187190/18718971p.png[/img] [nextcol] "You have a point, I was definitely acting suspicious, but I was under the assumption that I was targeted specifically along with the two other lurkers." [/columns] [quote= on pg 34] I believe there are at least 2 more Hackers out of the 10 of us, 3 of which are lurkers I believe.. Venom, Hectate, and Howlite if my memory's correct. There's a chance at least 1 or 2 of them is a hacker, but we should be able to clean out 3 people today if we decide to force another kill." Marble would hold his claws behind his back. [/quote] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/187190/18718971p.png[/img] [nextcol] "As I look back, I do realise that I was probably overthinking what Marble said and was being a little too defensive." [/columns] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/187190/18718971p.png[/img] [nextcol] "You have a point, I was definitely acting suspicious, but I was under the assumption that I was going to be targeted specifically along with the two other lurkers. I do understand your suspicions as I haven't contributed much and am probably the most useless town at the moment. " [/columns] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/187190/18718971p.png[/img] [nextcol] "But now I'm rather worried as to what we will be doing to find the other hackers. (@wintrymix) Marble, how you sure that there is one hacker left?" [/columns] //I think I missed something when you guys were talking about the number of hackers. I think I missed a lot actually, but, I'm rereading all the pages I've missed//
(( omg I just read everything! I'm so sorry I haven't been all that active, my exams have really taken a large chunk of my time ;-;))

Venem was surprised at the results. He didn't expect Legion to be a hacker, but then again, he didn't have suspicions towards anyone considering his inactivity. He turned to the coatl who pointed out his defensiveness. (@mithent)
18718971p.png "You have a point, I was definitely acting suspicious, but I was under the assumption that I was targeted specifically along with the two other lurkers."
on pg 34 wrote:
I believe there are at least 2 more Hackers out of the 10 of us, 3 of which are lurkers I believe.. Venom, Hectate, and Howlite if my memory's correct. There's a chance at least 1 or 2 of them is a hacker, but we should be able to clean out 3 people today if we decide to force another kill." Marble would hold his claws behind his back.
18718971p.png "As I look back, I do realise that I was probably overthinking what Marble said and was being a little too defensive."

18718971p.png "You have a point, I was definitely acting suspicious, but I was under the assumption that I was going to be targeted specifically along with the two other lurkers. I do understand your suspicions as I haven't contributed much and am probably the most useless town at the moment. "

18718971p.png "But now I'm rather worried as to what we will be doing to find the other hackers. (@wintrymix) Marble, how you sure that there is one hacker left?"

//I think I missed something when you guys were talking about the number of hackers. I think I missed a lot actually, but, I'm rereading all the pages I've missed//
ejkRcac.png
ALMSIVI is the word
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50