Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50
Marble would glare at the Guardian "Not sincere you say? What do I have to gain from lying at this point, other than the possibility of having a chance to decide who comes with me? To be honest I'd rather watch things play out rather than being in the middle of everything, but if I did that then there's potential for me being killed." Marble would say a bit upset.

"I have the luxury of two parties potentially wanting to kill me, and that isn't stressful at all." He said sarcastically.

(@Smashedfish)
Marble would glare at the Guardian "Not sincere you say? What do I have to gain from lying at this point, other than the possibility of having a chance to decide who comes with me? To be honest I'd rather watch things play out rather than being in the middle of everything, but if I did that then there's potential for me being killed." Marble would say a bit upset.

"I have the luxury of two parties potentially wanting to kill me, and that isn't stressful at all." He said sarcastically.

(@Smashedfish)
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
@Blushweaver Yaakova's unflinching, confident gaze was directed back toward the Wildclaw. Her tone was calm despite the situation. [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"It's rather convenient for me that it [i]is[/i] Clay, then. As for why... Well, my notes are fairly jumbled. Let me get back to you on this tomorrow."[/columns] @Wintrymix The Fae's voice caught her ear next. She turned, considered him carefully, then replied. [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"What I meant is that you have no motives here but to survive. From what I've seen so far, I don't recall you giving the hackers a reason to dislike you, nor do I recall any non-hackers voicing concerns recently. I personally couldn't care less that you're still around, and I'm inclined to allow you to remain. But that's moot. You're not being lynched today, aftrer all."[/columns] ((Off for the night))
@Blushweaver

Yaakova's unflinching, confident gaze was directed back toward the Wildclaw. Her tone was calm despite the situation.
LCrl62d.png "It's rather convenient for me that it is Clay, then. As for why... Well, my notes are fairly jumbled. Let me get back to you on this tomorrow."

@Wintrymix

The Fae's voice caught her ear next. She turned, considered him carefully, then replied.
LCrl62d.png "What I meant is that you have no motives here but to survive. From what I've seen so far, I don't recall you giving the hackers a reason to dislike you, nor do I recall any non-hackers voicing concerns recently. I personally couldn't care less that you're still around, and I'm inclined to allow you to remain. But that's moot. You're not being lynched today, aftrer all."

((Off for the night))
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
"I'm third party, killing me's only wasting both party's time. Of course I'm not gonna give the hackers any reason to dislike me because I know it's how to avoid being killed by them, I'm not really a threat to either party I'm just here." He would faceclaw and would sigh.

"That doesn't stop me from giving my opinion and helping the Town out like I've tried to do, if you're only going to see me for my alignment however then that's your own loss. I think the only reason neither party has decided to mess with me is because as soon as I feel threatened I'll go out of my way to make sure I benefit from the situation." He would be looking distressed at this point.

"I'm my own alignment, and I have no remorse for my actions. At this point in the game you're stuck with me, as you honestly can't afford letting the hackers have a day off. I can swing either way, I can help or I can make it so that you all die. It's your move, not mine." He would put his hands up and would pad off to his corner.

"And by the sound of it, it sounds like you have a killing ability. You should care about my presence because I'm far from fodder to either alignment, don't let my size fool you." He would dig his claw into the floor, a bit threatening.

"I'm third party, killing me's only wasting both party's time. Of course I'm not gonna give the hackers any reason to dislike me because I know it's how to avoid being killed by them, I'm not really a threat to either party I'm just here." He would faceclaw and would sigh.

"That doesn't stop me from giving my opinion and helping the Town out like I've tried to do, if you're only going to see me for my alignment however then that's your own loss. I think the only reason neither party has decided to mess with me is because as soon as I feel threatened I'll go out of my way to make sure I benefit from the situation." He would be looking distressed at this point.

"I'm my own alignment, and I have no remorse for my actions. At this point in the game you're stuck with me, as you honestly can't afford letting the hackers have a day off. I can swing either way, I can help or I can make it so that you all die. It's your move, not mine." He would put his hands up and would pad off to his corner.

"And by the sound of it, it sounds like you have a killing ability. You should care about my presence because I'm far from fodder to either alignment, don't let my size fool you." He would dig his claw into the floor, a bit threatening.

NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Passion was having trouble with the game. It was the white of the room, she swore. It was just too difficult, too much... but they were calling her a hacker, and even if she had fallen behind long ago the least she could do would be to tell them otherwise.

"I am town. I have a redirect ability, in which I swap dragons with each other. I was protecting our mirror hunter like this for a few nights, switching him with an inactive, but the night I failed to get there in time, was the night he was killed. I will be using my ability again to try and protect town one last time, but I cannot say for certain it won't backfire. I say this only so town has a chance at winning, and so you know you waste a lynch in me. My apologies for my inactivity."

The mirror walked away and slumped on the ground. She closed her eyes and sighed.

((So, I've been busy with school, am sick, etc etc etc, you don't really care about all my irl excuses, but I am sorry I'm not of much help anymore. Since the game is nearly done, and I don't see any reason in pulling out, I'll post once here and try to remember to use my night ability, but aside from that that's it, I'm afraid. Again, sorry!))
Passion was having trouble with the game. It was the white of the room, she swore. It was just too difficult, too much... but they were calling her a hacker, and even if she had fallen behind long ago the least she could do would be to tell them otherwise.

"I am town. I have a redirect ability, in which I swap dragons with each other. I was protecting our mirror hunter like this for a few nights, switching him with an inactive, but the night I failed to get there in time, was the night he was killed. I will be using my ability again to try and protect town one last time, but I cannot say for certain it won't backfire. I say this only so town has a chance at winning, and so you know you waste a lynch in me. My apologies for my inactivity."

The mirror walked away and slumped on the ground. She closed her eyes and sighed.

((So, I've been busy with school, am sick, etc etc etc, you don't really care about all my irl excuses, but I am sorry I'm not of much help anymore. Since the game is nearly done, and I don't see any reason in pulling out, I'll post once here and try to remember to use my night ability, but aside from that that's it, I'm afraid. Again, sorry!))
Venem turned his head towards the coatl (@mithent). [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/187190/18718971p.png[/img] [nextcol] "Suspicions? Mm, I must say that I am a bit suspicious of Yaakova (@smashedfish). They seem to jump the gun when targeting others, such as yourself (if they provided evidence I must have skipped that and for that I'm sorry), but I can't help to believe that they're town aligned with an ability involved with killing. I don't have any evidence to back myself up on the whole Townie vibe but they've often said something that suggests that they have that ability to kill another."[/columns] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/187190/18718971p.png[/img] [nextcol] "For someone who's just looking to survive and isn't necessarily town, I trust Marble (@wintrymix) a lot more than some who say that they are town. That still doesn't mean I'm completely free of suspicion but it's something for now."[/columns] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/187190/18718971p.png[/img] [nextcol] "Now, I feel it's time for me to reveal the general nature of my ability. After I complete an action, my vote (to Lynch) is worth [b]two[/b]. The action is not killing someone. Anything other than that however, I'm not willing to share. Not yet anyway. I've put my action in play already and I hope that my decision wasn't wrong. Hopefully this information we be of some use to the town-aligned.[/columns]
Venem turned his head towards the coatl (@mithent).
18718971p.png "Suspicions? Mm, I must say that I am a bit suspicious of Yaakova (@smashedfish). They seem to jump the gun when targeting others, such as yourself (if they provided evidence I must have skipped that and for that I'm sorry), but I can't help to believe that they're town aligned with an ability involved with killing. I don't have any evidence to back myself up on the whole Townie vibe but they've often said something that suggests that they have that ability to kill another."

18718971p.png "For someone who's just looking to survive and isn't necessarily town, I trust Marble (@wintrymix) a lot more than some who say that they are town. That still doesn't mean I'm completely free of suspicion but it's something for now."

18718971p.png "Now, I feel it's time for me to reveal the general nature of my ability. After I complete an action, my vote (to Lynch) is worth two. The action is not killing someone. Anything other than that however, I'm not willing to share. Not yet anyway. I've put my action in play already and I hope that my decision wasn't wrong. Hopefully this information we be of some use to the town-aligned.
ejkRcac.png
ALMSIVI is the word
@Wintrymix [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"You're really getting worked up over this, aren't you? Regarding you being your own alignment, that's my entire point. You have to look out for number one, and we all get that. All I did was speculate about how you [i]might[/i] not have been on our side as much as you claimed, but at this point I don't care if you considered yourself the fifth hacker, because it's almost over."[/columns] Yaakova sighed loudly. [i]Fae![/i] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"Look, I don't really mind what you do, one way or the other. I'll take your word for you being with us, even. You're off the table for today's lynch and it'll be all over once we hit Clay, resulting in your victory as well as mine. Given that you still haven't put forth another target from when I asked, I take it you agree?"[/columns] @Shadowdawn199 [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"I, for one, appreciate your efforts. Keeping Polygone alive was a good thing, as the threat of a killer probably kept the hackers on their toes."[/columns] @Cosmopoeia [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"I most certainly have not jumped the gun, and I intend to prove so today. Why do you suspect me of a killing ability? I don't think I've alluded to anything of the sort, and counting yourself, we already have three town-aligned killers."[/columns]
@Wintrymix
LCrl62d.png "You're really getting worked up over this, aren't you? Regarding you being your own alignment, that's my entire point. You have to look out for number one, and we all get that. All I did was speculate about how you might not have been on our side as much as you claimed, but at this point I don't care if you considered yourself the fifth hacker, because it's almost over."

Yaakova sighed loudly. Fae!
LCrl62d.png "Look, I don't really mind what you do, one way or the other. I'll take your word for you being with us, even. You're off the table for today's lynch and it'll be all over once we hit Clay, resulting in your victory as well as mine. Given that you still haven't put forth another target from when I asked, I take it you agree?"

@Shadowdawn199
LCrl62d.png "I, for one, appreciate your efforts. Keeping Polygone alive was a good thing, as the threat of a killer probably kept the hackers on their toes."

@Cosmopoeia
LCrl62d.png "I most certainly have not jumped the gun, and I intend to prove so today. Why do you suspect me of a killing ability? I don't think I've alluded to anything of the sort, and counting yourself, we already have three town-aligned killers."
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
"Just because I'm not up for a lynch doesn't mean that I'm not marked for death, there's the night phase after all. You might be genuine when you say that you don't mind having me around but you're also not the only one in this game." He would sigh, rubbing his face gently.

"I'm a liability for Town at this point, and I've only hurt the people I've tried to help throughout the game with my ability. Because of this, I feel like others would be quick to throw me under the bus as fodder to defend themselves and I don't blame them." His wings would hang low.

"I'm responsible for the deaths of two major Town players, and quite honestly the only two people I were comfortable with in this game.. I can see why you think I was playing for the Hackers side, but to be honest I was fooled by Legion too up until yesterday when I was putting the pieces together. I didn't have time to voice them by the time I got here." Marble would look a bit upset.

"I thought I had done good, thinking that I had just as much of a chance as saving someone else or hitting a hacker.. I was wrong thinking that I could help the rest of you, when I couldn't even save the one that needed me most.." Marble would curl up in his corner, facing away from the group. Afterwards going silent.
"Just because I'm not up for a lynch doesn't mean that I'm not marked for death, there's the night phase after all. You might be genuine when you say that you don't mind having me around but you're also not the only one in this game." He would sigh, rubbing his face gently.

"I'm a liability for Town at this point, and I've only hurt the people I've tried to help throughout the game with my ability. Because of this, I feel like others would be quick to throw me under the bus as fodder to defend themselves and I don't blame them." His wings would hang low.

"I'm responsible for the deaths of two major Town players, and quite honestly the only two people I were comfortable with in this game.. I can see why you think I was playing for the Hackers side, but to be honest I was fooled by Legion too up until yesterday when I was putting the pieces together. I didn't have time to voice them by the time I got here." Marble would look a bit upset.

"I thought I had done good, thinking that I had just as much of a chance as saving someone else or hitting a hacker.. I was wrong thinking that I could help the rest of you, when I couldn't even save the one that needed me most.." Marble would curl up in his corner, facing away from the group. Afterwards going silent.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
(@Smashedfish I keep forgetting pings I get too caught up in this stuff.)
(@Smashedfish I keep forgetting pings I get too caught up in this stuff.)
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
@Wintrymix [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"Ah, so I'm the marker now, am I? Honestly, you dragons... What could I have possibly done that would point to such a claim, and why would I have marked you despite what I've said? Anyway, like I've said, I no longer care what you've done, so long as you join me in lynching Clay. Your mistakes were understandable and forgivable, anyway. I'm not exactly sure what you meant at the end there, but... you could atone by doing some good and hitting the last hacker today, no?"[/columns]
@Wintrymix
LCrl62d.png "Ah, so I'm the marker now, am I? Honestly, you dragons... What could I have possibly done that would point to such a claim, and why would I have marked you despite what I've said? Anyway, like I've said, I no longer care what you've done, so long as you join me in lynching Clay. Your mistakes were understandable and forgivable, anyway. I'm not exactly sure what you meant at the end there, but... you could atone by doing some good and hitting the last hacker today, no?"
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
"I wasn't calling you the tagger, it was a figure of speech. There's still a chance Clay isn't A Hacker and we won't be sure about that until after tonight, unless you're not sharing information with us. I don't see how you could be so certain, and that's pinging me badly since you haven't elaborated further than 'They must die they're the one last one'." Marble wouldn't turn to face the guardian when speaking and would cover himself with his wings.

(@Smashedfish)
"I wasn't calling you the tagger, it was a figure of speech. There's still a chance Clay isn't A Hacker and we won't be sure about that until after tonight, unless you're not sharing information with us. I don't see how you could be so certain, and that's pinging me badly since you haven't elaborated further than 'They must die they're the one last one'." Marble wouldn't turn to face the guardian when speaking and would cover himself with his wings.

(@Smashedfish)
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50