Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Beauties for Beasts: Updated 29 July
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Carolynmbp could i get the wine/mauve/wine wc for three baby fodder? :3 and also could i be put on the pinglist? :D
@Carolynmbp could i get the wine/mauve/wine wc for three baby fodder? :3 and also could i be put on the pinglist? :D
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@TheSunsIllusion Of course! I'll send you a CR and add you to the list. :)
@TheSunsIllusion Of course! I'll send you a CR and add you to the list. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@BloodAlphaess @CoffeeCoyote @Carolynmbp @ColorMeCalliope @Midnightshedow @Animonster @monochromia @KittyFishy @Bajor @Lesaya @Yokonii @Azorae @Zexion @Seht @Elaisa @callmeang @Yuukiji @runninwbelievers @the0fromtheflag @Marimar @Shizuku @heartnotes @RoyalPariah @HedwigHufflepuff @LittleHollywood @Wasco @KiTea @SassmasterMaxie @Avesi @Rosekitten @Jata @RoxySantana @sparr0w @Lagaz @IllusaR @juujuub33 @ExAlien @lunasillusions @candyhighgaming @HopperUK @Finchwillow @XiangEr @LadyAria @DigimonofDragons @Marzaphan @ilovemybirdies @avisicarus @somajestic @VelikaTheAlpha @irisnemo @KiaraTiyuji @iiSwizzle @RatherOdd @Zeir @AutumnNiche @Zedacus @WolfGirl1212 @AryaDragonheart @Breadsticc @Ztdine @Shadari @MKMdragon @PapaPun @katachresis @xBlueViolet @rinpun @epor10 @MerBear @bumpsly @IllusiveFox @@cheilith @ClickClockWood @SaaviBloodfang @Moofiegoo @Annaisha @FlyingTemeraire @Pteranodon @AngelofDeath22 @Alastriona1

SPECIFIC
@evetype - G1s only
@SeiyreSlash - XXY Obsidian

Hello friends!
I'm taking a hiatus to Fancies for Fodder!
My friend @Carolynmbp, who worked with me on Fancies, is now spearheading her own thread! She's takin' the wheel & we are transferring the pinglist to this thread. You will now be pinged for Beauties for Beasts!

Check out the first page for some new beauties!

If you would like to be removed from the pinglist, just let @Carolynmbp know. :)
@BloodAlphaess @CoffeeCoyote @Carolynmbp @ColorMeCalliope @Midnightshedow @Animonster @monochromia @KittyFishy @Bajor @Lesaya @Yokonii @Azorae @Zexion @Seht @Elaisa @callmeang @Yuukiji @runninwbelievers @the0fromtheflag @Marimar @Shizuku @heartnotes @RoyalPariah @HedwigHufflepuff @LittleHollywood @Wasco @KiTea @SassmasterMaxie @Avesi @Rosekitten @Jata @RoxySantana @sparr0w @Lagaz @IllusaR @juujuub33 @ExAlien @lunasillusions @candyhighgaming @HopperUK @Finchwillow @XiangEr @LadyAria @DigimonofDragons @Marzaphan @ilovemybirdies @avisicarus @somajestic @VelikaTheAlpha @irisnemo @KiaraTiyuji @iiSwizzle @RatherOdd @Zeir @AutumnNiche @Zedacus @WolfGirl1212 @AryaDragonheart @Breadsticc @Ztdine @Shadari @MKMdragon @PapaPun @katachresis @xBlueViolet @rinpun @epor10 @MerBear @bumpsly @IllusiveFox @@cheilith @ClickClockWood @SaaviBloodfang @Moofiegoo @Annaisha @FlyingTemeraire @Pteranodon @AngelofDeath22 @Alastriona1

SPECIFIC
@evetype - G1s only
@SeiyreSlash - XXY Obsidian

Hello friends!
I'm taking a hiatus to Fancies for Fodder!
My friend @Carolynmbp, who worked with me on Fancies, is now spearheading her own thread! She's takin' the wheel & we are transferring the pinglist to this thread. You will now be pinged for Beauties for Beasts!

Check out the first page for some new beauties!

If you would like to be removed from the pinglist, just let @Carolynmbp know. :)
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Carolynmbp
if you are planning a pinglist for breeds I'd love to be on a wc/coatl only list if possible? If not feel free to leave me in general ^^
@Carolynmbp
if you are planning a pinglist for breeds I'd love to be on a wc/coatl only list if possible? If not feel free to leave me in general ^^
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten I'm not planning a breed pinglist, but as I love wcs/coatls too, I can't imagine that I won't have at least a few any time I update.
@Rosekitten I'm not planning a breed pinglist, but as I love wcs/coatls too, I can't imagine that I won't have at least a few any time I update.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50712278] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507123/50712278_350.png[/img] [/url] @Carolynmbp may i get em?

50712278_350.png

@Carolynmbp may i get em?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiaraTiyuji I'll send the CR.
@KiaraTiyuji I'll send the CR.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
can i please be on the pinglist
can i please be on the pinglist
sellery_small_by_lunasillusions-dcmhc3e.png
@Carolynmbp

Is the XXX Copper SD available? If so, I'd like to trade 4 fodder apparel for her, please.
@Carolynmbp

Is the XXX Copper SD available? If so, I'd like to trade 4 fodder apparel for her, please.
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
@lunasillusions You are! :)
@lunasillusions You are! :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png