Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Beauties for Beasts: Updated 29 July
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
can i get the magenta fuchsia pink and the pearl pearl pearl imp girl?

can i get the magenta fuchsia pink and the pearl pearl pearl imp girl?

sellery_small_by_lunasillusions-dcmhc3e.png
Of course, @lunasillusions! I'll send 'em right over.
Of course, @lunasillusions! I'll send 'em right over.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp

If no one's asked for them yet, I'd love to grab the Pearl xxx male imp and the multigaze imp!
@Carolynmbp

If no one's asked for them yet, I'd love to grab the Pearl xxx male imp and the multigaze imp!
erjk0pN.gif a9ZasuM.png Click on the moth to head to my adoptable shop, it does contain bugs
@Carolynmbp
Oh my goodness, could you hold the Multigaze imp? I need to free some lair space
EDIT: ****, I just saw the poster above me asked for him. Nevermind. D:
@Carolynmbp
Oh my goodness, could you hold the Multigaze imp? I need to free some lair space
EDIT: ****, I just saw the poster above me asked for him. Nevermind. D:
5LqH0sj.png
@seht I'll send them right over!

@pteranodon Sorry bout that! I'll hope to find/hatch more gorgeous multis for the thread. :)
@seht I'll send them right over!

@pteranodon Sorry bout that! I'll hope to find/hatch more gorgeous multis for the thread. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@BloodAlphaess @CoffeeCoyote @ColorMeCalliope @Midnightshedow @Animonster @monochromia @KittyFishy @Bajor @Lesaya @Yokonii @Azorae @Zexion @Seht @Elaisa @callmeang @Yuukiji @runninwbelievers @the0fromtheflag @Marimar @Shizuku @heartnotes @RoyalPariah @HedwigHufflepuff @LittleHollywood @Wasco @KiTea @SassmasterMaxie @Avesi @Rosekitten @Jata @RoxySantana @sparr0w @Lagaz @IllusaR @juujuub33 @ExAlien @lunasillusions @candyhighgaming @HopperUK @Finchwillow @XiangEr @LadyAria @DigimonofDragons @Marzaphan @ilovemybirdies @avisicarus @somajestic @VelikaTheAlpha @irisnemo @KiaraTiyuji @iiSwizzle @RatherOdd @Zeir @AutumnNiche @Zedacus @WolfGirl1212 @AryaDragonheart @Breadsticc @Ztdine @Shadari @MKMdragon @PapaPun @katachresis @xBlueViolet @rinpun @epor10 @MerBear @bumpsly @IllusiveFox @@cheilith @ClickClockWood @SaaviBloodfang @Moofiegoo @Annaisha @FlyingTemeraire @Pteranodon @AngelofDeath22 @Alastriona1 @Furiku @TheSunsIllusion @SeiyreSlash

Lots of pretty new dragons!
@BloodAlphaess @CoffeeCoyote @ColorMeCalliope @Midnightshedow @Animonster @monochromia @KittyFishy @Bajor @Lesaya @Yokonii @Azorae @Zexion @Seht @Elaisa @callmeang @Yuukiji @runninwbelievers @the0fromtheflag @Marimar @Shizuku @heartnotes @RoyalPariah @HedwigHufflepuff @LittleHollywood @Wasco @KiTea @SassmasterMaxie @Avesi @Rosekitten @Jata @RoxySantana @sparr0w @Lagaz @IllusaR @juujuub33 @ExAlien @lunasillusions @candyhighgaming @HopperUK @Finchwillow @XiangEr @LadyAria @DigimonofDragons @Marzaphan @ilovemybirdies @avisicarus @somajestic @VelikaTheAlpha @irisnemo @KiaraTiyuji @iiSwizzle @RatherOdd @Zeir @AutumnNiche @Zedacus @WolfGirl1212 @AryaDragonheart @Breadsticc @Ztdine @Shadari @MKMdragon @PapaPun @katachresis @xBlueViolet @rinpun @epor10 @MerBear @bumpsly @IllusiveFox @@cheilith @ClickClockWood @SaaviBloodfang @Moofiegoo @Annaisha @FlyingTemeraire @Pteranodon @AngelofDeath22 @Alastriona1 @Furiku @TheSunsIllusion @SeiyreSlash

Lots of pretty new dragons!
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmpb Ooh I'd like to swap for that wasp/bee/stain imp female, please!
@Carolynmpb Ooh I'd like to swap for that wasp/bee/stain imp female, please!
@HopperUK I'll set up the CR for her!
@HopperUK I'll set up the CR for her!
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
can i get the wisteria orca amethyst?
can i get the wisteria orca amethyst?
sellery_small_by_lunasillusions-dcmhc3e.png
@lunasillusions Certainly! I'll set up the CR for you.
@lunasillusions Certainly! I'll set up the CR for you.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47