Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Beauties for Beasts: Updated 29 July
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
@RatherOdd I'll send the CR! :)
@RatherOdd I'll send the CR! :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp Does this one come with its apparel? 51137236
@Carolynmbp Does this one come with its apparel? 51137236
I am leaving FR - if you want any of my dragons,
pretty much all of them are free, just PM me.
I'll be moving to deviantart now, bye.
@Breadsticc Whooops, I forgot to put that he was claimed, right above your post. I'll fix that now.
@Breadsticc Whooops, I forgot to put that he was claimed, right above your post. I'll fix that now.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp Hi! Did I read correctly that you will take 4 random apparel for a dragon? If so, I am interested in 51177425. Thank you!
@Carolynmbp Hi! Did I read correctly that you will take 4 random apparel for a dragon? If so, I am interested in 51177425. Thank you!
@dewdrop You did indeed read that correctly! I'll start the CR.
@dewdrop You did indeed read that correctly! I'll start the CR.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@BloodAlphaess @Alastriona1 @AngelofDeath22 @Animonster @Annaisha @AryaDragonheart @AutumnNiche @Avesi @avisicarus @Azorae @Bajor @Breadsticc @bumpsly @callmeang @candyhighgaming @cheilith @ClickClockWood @CoffeeCoyote @ColorMeCalliope @dewdrop @DigimonofDragons @Elaisa @epor10 @ExAlien @Finchwillow @FlyingTemeraire @Furiku @heartnotes @HedwigHufflepuff @HopperUK @iiSwizzle @IllusaR @IllusiveFox @ilovemybirdies @irisnemo @Jata @juujuub33 @katachresis @KiaraTiyuji @KiTea @KittyFishy @LadyAria @Lagaz @Lesaya @LittleHollywood @lunasillusions @Marimar @Marzaphan @MerBear @Midnightshedow @MKMdragon @monochromia @Moofiegoo @PapaPun @Pteranodon @RatherOdd @rinpun @Rosekitten @RoxySantana @RoyalPariah @runninwbelievers @SaaviBloodfang @SassmasterMaxie @Seht @Shadari @Shizuku @somajestic @sparr0w @the0fromtheflag @TheSunsIllusion @UnhappyJoker @VelikaTheAlpha @Wasco @WolfGirl1212 @xBlueViolet @XiangEr @Yokonii @Yuukiji @Zedacus @Zeir @Zexion @Ztdine

SPECIFIC
@evetype - G1s only
@SeiyreSlash - XXY Obsidian

Lots of new dragons posted! First come, first served! :)
@BloodAlphaess @Alastriona1 @AngelofDeath22 @Animonster @Annaisha @AryaDragonheart @AutumnNiche @Avesi @avisicarus @Azorae @Bajor @Breadsticc @bumpsly @callmeang @candyhighgaming @cheilith @ClickClockWood @CoffeeCoyote @ColorMeCalliope @dewdrop @DigimonofDragons @Elaisa @epor10 @ExAlien @Finchwillow @FlyingTemeraire @Furiku @heartnotes @HedwigHufflepuff @HopperUK @iiSwizzle @IllusaR @IllusiveFox @ilovemybirdies @irisnemo @Jata @juujuub33 @katachresis @KiaraTiyuji @KiTea @KittyFishy @LadyAria @Lagaz @Lesaya @LittleHollywood @lunasillusions @Marimar @Marzaphan @MerBear @Midnightshedow @MKMdragon @monochromia @Moofiegoo @PapaPun @Pteranodon @RatherOdd @rinpun @Rosekitten @RoxySantana @RoyalPariah @runninwbelievers @SaaviBloodfang @SassmasterMaxie @Seht @Shadari @Shizuku @somajestic @sparr0w @the0fromtheflag @TheSunsIllusion @UnhappyJoker @VelikaTheAlpha @Wasco @WolfGirl1212 @xBlueViolet @XiangEr @Yokonii @Yuukiji @Zedacus @Zeir @Zexion @Ztdine

SPECIFIC
@evetype - G1s only
@SeiyreSlash - XXY Obsidian

Lots of new dragons posted! First come, first served! :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@carolynmbp. Can you hold the XXY obsidian/moon WC for me? I should get the fodder by this afternoon or even in a few minutes tbh XD
@carolynmbp. Can you hold the XXY obsidian/moon WC for me? I should get the fodder by this afternoon or even in a few minutes tbh XD
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Annaisha Of course! I'm at work, so don't rush on my behalf. :)
@Annaisha Of course! I'm at work, so don't rush on my behalf. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp eyeing that first XYZ coatl