Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | IT'S BACK! 12 questions for your dragon
1 2
I used to run a thread like this ages ago (aka 1,5 years ago) but went on a hiatus, only to leave faithful subscribers scrambling in chaos (lol I wish). Now, with renewed fervor and heart, I present to you the next installment of a once popular (again, I wish) series: 12 questions for your dragon!!!
It's real simple: just pick a dragon of yours, past it's bbcode and copy-paste the questions posed below! Feel free to do this for as many dragons as you like, but maybe break up the posts to improve the legibility of the topic
12 Questions: New Beginning theme

1. Describe your dragon's hatchday. Under what conditions were they born?

2. What is the thing your dragon regrets most in their life?

3. If your dragon could visit any point in the past or present, which would it be?

4. What is a hobby or activity your dragon has always wanted to try?

5. Would your dragon prefer to start their life over or keep going as is?

6. What ritual(s) does your dragon have to mark a new period in their life?

7. If your dragon could choose how to start your lair anew, which dragons would they definitely keep?

8. Anything your dragon used to do before and wished they could pick up on?

9. What bad habit(s) would your dragon wish they could kick?

10. What is your dragon's fondest memory of growing up?

11. If your dragon could pick a different element for themselves, which would it be?

12. How does your dragon treat newcomers into the clan?

Yes! We have a pinglist! And if you want to be on it, you'll appear here after pinging me about it!
@Cryoluxa
@LogrithmGames
@Apolli
@PurpleIsAFruit
@EchoGhost
@FallenAngel
I used to run a thread like this ages ago (aka 1,5 years ago) but went on a hiatus, only to leave faithful subscribers scrambling in chaos (lol I wish). Now, with renewed fervor and heart, I present to you the next installment of a once popular (again, I wish) series: 12 questions for your dragon!!!
It's real simple: just pick a dragon of yours, past it's bbcode and copy-paste the questions posed below! Feel free to do this for as many dragons as you like, but maybe break up the posts to improve the legibility of the topic
12 Questions: New Beginning theme

3. If your dragon could visit any point in the past or present, which would it be?

7. If your dragon could choose how to start your lair anew, which dragons would they definitely keep?

11. If your dragon could pick a different element for themselves, which would it be?

Yes! We have a pinglist! And if you want to be on it, you'll appear here after pinging me about it!
@Cryoluxa
@LogrithmGames
@Apolli
@PurpleIsAFruit
@EchoGhost
@FallenAngel
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
@Rosalba

Huh. This seems nice. I'm not going to be online long enough to do this right now, but add me to the pinglist! I'll get to it later. :)
@Rosalba

Huh. This seems nice. I'm not going to be online long enough to do this right now, but add me to the pinglist! I'll get to it later. :)
@Rosalba

May I be added to the pinglist please?
@Rosalba

May I be added to the pinglist please?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Aw! This is lovely, may i be added to the pinglist please? Thank you for doing this! Edit- imma do Azaizil for this one: [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2145051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21451/2145051_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [quote name="Rosalba" date="2019-10-09 02:41:05" ] 1. Describe your dragon's hatchday. Under what conditions were they born? [/quote] (For a bit of context: the clan matriarch is a fanatic and devoted to the Arcanist. Her faith often blinds her to reality and she tends to be superstitious, taking occurrences and small details that may be pure happenstance as signs or a mission from destiny to honor the Arcane flight. As a result, she ended up taking in a hatchling, Umbra, and then set her up as the clan oracle (whether Umbra actually has any divination abilities is in the air). The growing hatchling gave bits and pieces of information that the matriarch used to find hatchlings to recruit into the clan as 'chosen ones' (her "Chosen Children"). Azaizil is one of the first of such and one of her favorites.) Azaizil was part of a two egg clutch, left behind by wandering parents during their short stay within the clan borders while preparing for exaltation. Serenia was hoping for a girl, with scales as black as a starless night and wings as pink as the arcane cosmos. The two eggs hatched into exactly that: a healthy boy and girl, two identical sets of the same image. The clan was less than a year old, however, and barely scraping by. They could only keep one. Azaizil, then unnamed, was the odd one out, Serenia reasoned. Umbra has spoken of a girl. He was not supppsed to exist. He was a coincidence. Yet there was something endearing about the tiny hatchling. She couldn't place it but it was there. The travel plans to send the rouge egg's hatchling, set in place before he pushed his way through its cooling shell, were already in place. Someone had to go, but Serenia hesitated. Call a meeting she said, a series of meetings, as much as they need to figure out what the stars wanted. For as many days as the clan could spare feeding an extra mouth. None of the original vlsn members know why he was chosen. His sister was sent to a neighbouring Wind clan. Sent to live out a different life with a different destiny and guiding hand and Azaizil stayed. He stayed with his new parents, his new sisters and his old sister's fate. The prophecy of his birth was rewritten, until it was no longer needed to be after his sister returned decades later, and he stayed. [quote name="Rosalba" date="2019-10-09 02:41:05" ] 2. What is the thing your dragon regrets most in their life? [/quote] Azaizil doesn't really have anything specific that comes to mind when asked about a major event that he regrets. He's live a very comfortable life. Granted it wasn't in a palace or in the lap of unwavering luxury but it's good. He's never had an unfulfiled desire or needed. Food is in abundancr and he has all time he'd like to lounge around his flowers and living quarters. He doesn't have any pressing chores or emergencies. He's had some unexpected mishaps in his life but they've eother turned out to be a blessing in disguise (hatching Eggburt from a stolen egg- oops) or something he deems out of control (his sister's return was a shock but they were seperated as birth, so there's not much he can do there). He has everything he needs so why does he feel so empty? Tbc
Aw! This is lovely, may i be added to the pinglist please? Thank you for doing this!

Edit- imma do Azaizil for this one:
Rosalba wrote on 2019-10-09 02:41:05:

(For a bit of context: the clan matriarch is a fanatic and devoted to the Arcanist. Her faith often blinds her to reality and she tends to be superstitious, taking occurrences and small details that may be pure happenstance as signs or a mission from destiny to honor the Arcane flight. As a result, she ended up taking in a hatchling, Umbra, and then set her up as the clan oracle (whether Umbra actually has any divination abilities is in the air). The growing hatchling gave bits and pieces of information that the matriarch used to find hatchlings to recruit into the clan as 'chosen ones' (her "Chosen Children"). Azaizil is one of the first of such and one of her favorites.)

Azaizil was part of a two egg clutch, left behind by wandering parents during their short stay within the clan borders while preparing for exaltation. Serenia was hoping for a girl, with scales as black as a starless night and wings as pink as the arcane cosmos. The two eggs hatched into exactly that: a healthy boy and girl, two identical sets of the same image. The clan was less than a year old, however, and barely scraping by. They could only keep one.
Azaizil, then unnamed, was the odd one out, Serenia reasoned. Umbra has spoken of a girl. He was not supppsed to exist. He was a coincidence. Yet there was something endearing about the tiny hatchling. She couldn't place it but it was there. The travel plans to send the rouge egg's hatchling, set in place before he pushed his way through its cooling shell, were already in place. Someone had to go, but Serenia hesitated. Call a meeting she said, a series of meetings, as much as they need to figure out what the stars wanted. For as many days as the clan could spare feeding an extra mouth.

None of the original vlsn members know why he was chosen. His sister was sent to a neighbouring Wind clan. Sent to live out a different life with a different destiny and guiding hand and Azaizil stayed. He stayed with his new parents, his new sisters and his old sister's fate. The prophecy of his birth was rewritten, until it was no longer needed to be after his sister returned decades later, and he stayed.
Rosalba wrote on 2019-10-09 02:41:05:

Azaizil doesn't really have anything specific that comes to mind when asked about a major event that he regrets. He's live a very comfortable life. Granted it wasn't in a palace or in the lap of unwavering luxury but it's good. He's never had an unfulfiled desire or needed. Food is in abundancr and he has all time he'd like to lounge around his flowers and living quarters. He doesn't have any pressing chores or emergencies. He's had some unexpected mishaps in his life but they've eother turned out to be a blessing in disguise (hatching Eggburt from a stolen egg- oops) or something he deems out of control (his sister's return was a shock but they were seperated as birth, so there's not much he can do there). He has everything he needs so why does he feel so empty?

Tbc
Skin Shop
I’d like a pinglist add for when I can come back to this, please! :)
I’d like a pinglist add for when I can come back to this, please! :)
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
Oh, a chance to flesh out my lore WIPs! This might be fun. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35610215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356103/35610215_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Sunflower, the dragon with the single most complex (or convoluted, I'm still not sure) backstory in my lair. I'm actually scared to write her lore, hopefully these questions will help. 1. Sunny's hatchday was a nightmare. The Sandstones were at the tail end of the Great Exodus, and set up camp right by the Mirrorlight Promenade for a few days' rest. Some found it adequate to nest up there -- including Narcissus, one of the few who survived the relentless passage through the Shrieking Wilds, and his wife Primrose. Now, Narcissus had been acting strangely aggressive for weeks, particularly against the younger clanmates. He'd always arrogant as the chief of security, but it was clear something about the journey had deeply affected him. By the time Primrose found out what it was, she never got the chance to confront him -- because by then he'd completely ravaged most of the clan's nests. Horrified, she took off to the far South (toward her childhood home), managing to bring a single egg with her. Narcissus, at that point far off the deep end, pursued her in a frenzied rage. Primrose barely got close enough to the Snowsquall Tundra for someone to notice the blast of blue fire and the crash. Her body was found by Boreas, along with a slightly cracked but still living egg. Sunflower, as any Light dragon, has the calling to unveil the truth, and she chose to pursue it by searching for her origins. She's somehow made her way back to the Sandstone Clan, who is currently stationed in the Silverline Estate, where she met Beatrice. [i]2. What is the thing your dragon regrets most in their life?[/i] Right now, nothing. But the closer she gets to finding out what happened, the more she hesitates to dig deeper. She's never told anyone who she is or why she's searching around for something that happened over three decades ago for fear that it might get the attention of someone who doesn't want what happened going around. [i]3. If your dragon could visit any point in the past or present, which would it be?[/i] I think the first answer kind of makes this one obvious. [i]4. What is a hobby or activity your dragon has always wanted to try?[/i] Sunny sings! She's an alto, but she's very shy about her voice and only breaks into song when she thinks no one's around to hear her. Too bad her wife's got light feet and a keen ear. c: [i]5. Would your dragon prefer to start their life over or keep going as is?[/i] Sunny is both in the middle of discovering a mystery and in a very good place in her life, so she's good. [i]6. What ritual(s) does your dragon have to mark a new period in their life?[/i] She writes letters and immediately burns them. It's a good way to meditate on her progress while still keeping her true purpose hidden. [i]7. If your dragon could choose how to start your lair anew, which dragons would they definitely keep?[/i] Almost everyone in the Estate. Bea, obviously; Mewl is more than welcome to stay as long as he wants to; Melon and Big Otto are great company, Dr. Ren is an excellent "plant man" and a friend despite his quirks, and I guess the robot can stay as well? She's iffy about it but it does its job well enough. Magnus can go, though. Don't be rude to Bea, she's your boss! [i]8. Anything your dragon used to do before and wished they could pick up on?[/i] Well, she learned the art of tea brewing with Boreas, but the Estate can barely grow anything aside from coffee, and imports are expensive and always dried, which sucks. She'd like to go back to brewing fresh tea for cold nights. [i]9. What bad habit(s) would your dragon wish they could kick?[/i] You know, for a truth-seeking Light dragon she sure lies a whole lot. Mostly to protect her secret search for her mother's murderer, but it's sorta become a reflex whenever she's tense. Oops. [i]10. What is your dragon's fondest memory of growing up?[/i] She was 12 when Boreas started training her on survival and tracking. She was sure she'd inherit his legacy of being a guide and rescuer, but it turns out she isn't nearly as resistant as an Ice-born would be to the gelid desert that is the Icefield. She felt terrible when she got a mad cold after their first day out, but Boreas is an expert in comforting the sick. He wrapped her up in cozy furs, lit up the fireplace, brewed her the best mint tea she ever drank and told her a story of a brave young dragon who travelled the world looking for his destiny. She's told Mewl that story a couple times now. It's his favourite. [i]11. If your dragon could pick a different element for themselves, which would it be?[/i] Either Ice or Nature. She'd love to go back to the Snowsquall Tundra and run Boreas' hut one day, but she could also use the ability to grow things for fresh tea. [i]12. How does your dragon treat newcomers into the clan?[/i] With cautious optimism. She won't pry (she knows what it's like to have secrets better off kept), but she's also aware of the types that wander around in the Shifting Expanse.
Oh, a chance to flesh out my lore WIPs! This might be fun.

35610215_350.png

Meet Sunflower, the dragon with the single most complex (or convoluted, I'm still not sure) backstory in my lair. I'm actually scared to write her lore, hopefully these questions will help.

1. Sunny's hatchday was a nightmare.

The Sandstones were at the tail end of the Great Exodus, and set up camp right by the Mirrorlight Promenade for a few days' rest. Some found it adequate to nest up there -- including Narcissus, one of the few who survived the relentless passage through the Shrieking Wilds, and his wife Primrose.

Now, Narcissus had been acting strangely aggressive for weeks, particularly against the younger clanmates. He'd always arrogant as the chief of security, but it was clear something about the journey had deeply affected him.

By the time Primrose found out what it was, she never got the chance to confront him -- because by then he'd completely ravaged most of the clan's nests. Horrified, she took off to the far South (toward her childhood home), managing to bring a single egg with her. Narcissus, at that point far off the deep end, pursued her in a frenzied rage.

Primrose barely got close enough to the Snowsquall Tundra for someone to notice the blast of blue fire and the crash. Her body was found by Boreas, along with a slightly cracked but still living egg.

Sunflower, as any Light dragon, has the calling to unveil the truth, and she chose to pursue it by searching for her origins. She's somehow made her way back to the Sandstone Clan, who is currently stationed in the Silverline Estate, where she met Beatrice.

Right now, nothing. But the closer she gets to finding out what happened, the more she hesitates to dig deeper. She's never told anyone who she is or why she's searching around for something that happened over three decades ago for fear that it might get the attention of someone who doesn't want what happened going around.

I think the first answer kind of makes this one obvious.

Sunny sings! She's an alto, but she's very shy about her voice and only breaks into song when she thinks no one's around to hear her.

Too bad her wife's got light feet and a keen ear. c:

Sunny is both in the middle of discovering a mystery and in a very good place in her life, so she's good.

She writes letters and immediately burns them. It's a good way to meditate on her progress while still keeping her true purpose hidden.

Almost everyone in the Estate. Bea, obviously; Mewl is more than welcome to stay as long as he wants to; Melon and Big Otto are great company, Dr. Ren is an excellent "plant man" and a friend despite his quirks, and I guess the robot can stay as well? She's iffy about it but it does its job well enough.

Magnus can go, though. Don't be rude to Bea, she's your boss!

Well, she learned the art of tea brewing with Boreas, but the Estate can barely grow anything aside from coffee, and imports are expensive and always dried, which sucks. She'd like to go back to brewing fresh tea for cold nights.

You know, for a truth-seeking Light dragon she sure lies a whole lot. Mostly to protect her secret search for her mother's murderer, but it's sorta become a reflex whenever she's tense.

Oops.

She was 12 when Boreas started training her on survival and tracking. She was sure she'd inherit his legacy of being a guide and rescuer, but it turns out she isn't nearly as resistant as an Ice-born would be to the gelid desert that is the Icefield. She felt terrible when she got a mad cold after their first day out, but Boreas is an expert in comforting the sick. He wrapped her up in cozy furs, lit up the fireplace, brewed her the best mint tea she ever drank and told her a story of a brave young dragon who travelled the world looking for his destiny.

She's told Mewl that story a couple times now. It's his favourite.

Either Ice or Nature. She'd love to go back to the Snowsquall Tundra and run Boreas' hut one day, but she could also use the ability to grow things for fresh tea.

With cautious optimism. She won't pry (she knows what it's like to have secrets better off kept), but she's also aware of the types that wander around in the Shifting Expanse.
Fany/Babs: she/they/he - cartoon enthusiast - watching Magical Girl shows

FR Tumblr (PG-13), DeviantArt (also PG-13)
I love this kind of thing! Can I be added to the pinglist please ^w^ I think I'll expand my fluffy boi's lore a little more: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32297474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322975/32297474_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]1. Describe your dragon's hatchday. Under what conditions were they born?[/b] Locke was born in The Fortress of Ends much like most of the other older Gaolers. However, he never had any parental figures in his life. Locke was found when he was still developing inside his egg out in the snowy wasteland. He was brought into the Icewarden's prison and looked after by the guards there until he hatched. Once hatched he was raised mostly by the Keepers and taught how to be a proper Gaoler. [b]2. What is the thing your dragon regrets most in their life?[/b] As a mature adult Locke has realised that the Gaoler way of life isn't the only way to live. After showing themselves to dragon-kind Locke has developed a liking to the way other dragons live and he regrets not living like this during his time in the prison. [b]3. If your dragon could visit any point in the past or present, which would it be?[/b] Locke would love to have visited Sornieth during its birth. He would love to see how the Deities shaped the land and how different it would have looked back then! [b]4. What is a hobby or activity your dragon has always wanted to try?[/b] Locke has always written a journal entry to keep track of his life but he's been thinking about trying to write a book or two - he has plenty of ideas for one! [b]5. Would your dragon prefer to start their life over or keep going as is?[/b] He would never trade his life for the one he has now. He is extremely privileged to have such a great leader (and friend) and is even the second-in-command of his squad. He would also hate to leave his secret lover and children behind! [b][b]6. What ritual(s) does your dragon have to mark a new period in their life?[/b][/b] Gaolers never practiced this... at least, the ones he lived with didn't. He has only recently started to 'celebrate' special events but he never usually does anything wild. Spending time with his loved ones or even taking a few hours to relax is his preferred way to celebrate. [b]7. If your dragon could choose how to start your lair anew, which dragons would they definitely keep?[/b] Locke has come to appreciate every dragon in the lair however he would definitely pick his leader, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=243502&tab=dragon&did=52466396]Atreyu[/url], the clan's leader, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=243502&tab=dragon&did=23428324]Frost[/url], his [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/243502/1586332]entire family[/url], and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=243502&tab=dragon&did=53559543]Pyxaanthal[/url] [b]8. Anything your dragon used to do before and wished they could pick up on?[/b] Locke never had much free time to do fun things - he just spent his days looking for any Shade-touched creatures. [b]9. What bad habit(s) would your dragon wish they could kick?[/b] Locke has a bad habit of being 'too careful' and always staying up later than he should checking on things to make sure they're sturdy and safe. This can impact his sleep in negative ways. [b]10. What is your dragon's fondest memory of growing up?[/b] Locke's best memory growing up is a training day with [url=flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=243502&did=53559543]Pyxaanthal[/url]. The older dragon had retired and started training youngers Gaolers when Locke was little and ended up training with him once he was a slightly older. As they were finishing up training one day Pyxaanthal invited Locke to the frozen lake down from the prison. Once there they started talking about normal things - something Locke didn't get the chance to do often due to most Gaolers being quite strict and professional. They stayed there for a few hours and even had their dinner there. It was a simple moment but one that Locke will never forget. Pyxaanthal is now the closest thing to a father-figure that Locke has. [b]11. If your dragon could pick a different element for themselves, which would it be?[/b] Locke was originally meant to be a gift from the Gladekeeper to the Icewarden to help protect against the Shade. However, the messenger got lost and dropped the egg on the way there. Fortunately, he was found in the end! If he could choose any element then it would he his home - Ice. [b]12. How does your dragon treat newcomers into the clan?[/b] Locke doesn't put himself out there much but if he has to greet newcomers then he would be as warm and welcoming as possible. He wants to change everyone's opinions on Gaolers and show them that they [i]can [/i]care!
I love this kind of thing! Can I be added to the pinglist please ^w^

I think I'll expand my fluffy boi's lore a little more:

Locke was born in The Fortress of Ends much like most of the other older Gaolers. However, he never had any parental figures in his life.

Locke was found when he was still developing inside his egg out in the snowy wasteland. He was brought into the Icewarden's prison and looked after by the guards there until he hatched.

Once hatched he was raised mostly by the Keepers and taught how to be a proper Gaoler.

As a mature adult Locke has realised that the Gaoler way of life isn't the only way to live. After showing themselves to dragon-kind Locke has developed a liking to the way other dragons live and he regrets not living like this during his time in the prison.

Locke would love to have visited Sornieth during its birth. He would love to see how the Deities shaped the land and how different it would have looked back then!

Locke has always written a journal entry to keep track of his life but he's been thinking about trying to write a book or two - he has plenty of ideas for one!

He would never trade his life for the one he has now. He is extremely privileged to have such a great leader (and friend) and is even the second-in-command of his squad. He would also hate to leave his secret lover and children behind!

Gaolers never practiced this... at least, the ones he lived with didn't. He has only recently started to 'celebrate' special events but he never usually does anything wild. Spending time with his loved ones or even taking a few hours to relax is his preferred way to celebrate.

Locke has come to appreciate every dragon in the lair however he would definitely pick his leader, Atreyu, the clan's leader, Frost, his entire family, and Pyxaanthal

Locke never had much free time to do fun things - he just spent his days looking for any Shade-touched creatures.

Locke has a bad habit of being 'too careful' and always staying up later than he should checking on things to make sure they're sturdy and safe. This can impact his sleep in negative ways.

Locke's best memory growing up is a training day with Pyxaanthal.

The older dragon had retired and started training youngers Gaolers when Locke was little and ended up training with him once he was a slightly older.

As they were finishing up training one day Pyxaanthal invited Locke to the frozen lake down from the prison. Once there they started talking about normal things - something Locke didn't get the chance to do often due to most Gaolers being quite strict and professional.

They stayed there for a few hours and even had their dinner there. It was a simple moment but one that Locke will never forget.

Pyxaanthal is now the closest thing to a father-figure that Locke has.

Locke was originally meant to be a gift from the Gladekeeper to the Icewarden to help protect against the Shade. However, the messenger got lost and dropped the egg on the way there. Fortunately, he was found in the end!

If he could choose any element then it would he his home - Ice.

Locke doesn't put himself out there much but if he has to greet newcomers then he would be as warm and welcoming as possible. He wants to change everyone's opinions on Gaolers and show them that they can care!
I'll also throw in one of my favourite dragons for good measure! [b]Yucatan[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24380951] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243810/24380951_350.png[/img] [/url] 1. Describe your dragon's hatchday. Under what conditions were they born? It was a very exciting time in Sornieth, for something seemed to have changed about the age-old genetic code the deities had written out for the dragons to abide by. Dragons began to be born with strange new colors, and Yucatan certainly was one of them! Needless to say, the tiny makeshift clan was thrilled by the emerging of such wonder, and she has been viewed favorably ever since. 2. What is the thing your dragon regrets most in their life? Not consciously taking note of or enjoying her time as a guardian. She took what she was for granted but now that almost every memory of that time is gone, she wished she had taken better note. 3. If your dragon could visit any point in the past or present, which would it be? She would visit the future, about a year or two from now, to see if the clan still exists, and how. She can worry greatly about that sort of thing. 4. What is a hobby or activity your dragon has always wanted to try? Going downhill on a large piece of bark (aka skating) 5. Would your dragon prefer to start their life over or keep going as is? She doesn't mind too much, but would probably prefer to start over 6. What ritual(s) does your dragon have to mark a new period in their life? She repairs a bead on her cloak, caking it with another layer of mucus to load it with memories. Often, new runes will appear over the old ones. 7. If your dragon could choose how to start your lair anew, which dragons would they definitely keep? Her parents for sure, but also Azan. Even though this half-sibling of hers lives in the shadows, she values her for her bravery. Also the coli girls for their hard work, Wigga and Whiterot, Smythe she has come to like real quick too. Also Soar is a good friend of hers, despite their outward differences. 8. Anything your dragon used to do before and wished they could pick up on? Studying Fae finlanguage. She used to be quite fluent, but as the clan grew bigger she needed to focus on other things unfortunately. 9. What bad habit(s) would your dragon wish they could kick? Making strange noises at unwanted times. This is part of the power that she has gained through her position as a mage, but it does annoy her a bit. It's kind of like farting to her. 10. What is your dragon's fondest memory of growing up? The excitement when everything was still new, and the clan had a lot of promise of growth. She liked those times when she still knew every dragon well. 11. If your dragon could pick a different element for themselves, which would it be? She would want to be light, as this is the element that suits her inquisitive personality best. 12. How does your dragon treat newcomers into the clan? She is very welcoming, but usually waits for them to make the first move, as this can reveal a great deal of their character.
I'll also throw in one of my favourite dragons for good measure!

Yucatan

24380951_350.png

It was a very exciting time in Sornieth, for something seemed to have changed about the age-old genetic code the deities had written out for the dragons to abide by. Dragons began to be born with strange new colors, and Yucatan certainly was one of them! Needless to say, the tiny makeshift clan was thrilled by the emerging of such wonder, and she has been viewed favorably ever since.

Not consciously taking note of or enjoying her time as a guardian. She took what she was for granted but now that almost every memory of that time is gone, she wished she had taken better note.

She would visit the future, about a year or two from now, to see if the clan still exists, and how. She can worry greatly about that sort of thing.

Going downhill on a large piece of bark (aka skating)

She doesn't mind too much, but would probably prefer to start over

She repairs a bead on her cloak, caking it with another layer of mucus to load it with memories. Often, new runes will appear over the old ones.

Her parents for sure, but also Azan. Even though this half-sibling of hers lives in the shadows, she values her for her bravery. Also the coli girls for their hard work, Wigga and Whiterot, Smythe she has come to like real quick too. Also Soar is a good friend of hers, despite their outward differences.

Studying Fae finlanguage. She used to be quite fluent, but as the clan grew bigger she needed to focus on other things unfortunately.

Making strange noises at unwanted times. This is part of the power that she has gained through her position as a mage, but it does annoy her a bit. It's kind of like farting to her.

The excitement when everything was still new, and the clan had a lot of promise of growth. She liked those times when she still knew every dragon well.

She would want to be light, as this is the element that suits her inquisitive personality best.

She is very welcoming, but usually waits for them to make the first move, as this can reveal a great deal of their character.

kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
Sneaky bump :3
Sneaky bump :3
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
@Rosalba

Is there a ping list for this?
@Rosalba

Is there a ping list for this?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
1 2