Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Hollow Knight Vessel Subspecies!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump!
Bump!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
Bump!
Bump!
@Seht @Venusian @MercySewerPyro @toxicwisteria @SheridanCharon @marmaladedog @Rosesinger Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I've posted an update, so here we go! After some thinking, I've decided on genes and colors for the main subspecies! [b]Primary genes:[/b] Crystal, Giraffe, Iridescent, Metallic, Pinstripe, Petals, Skink, Starmap, Wasp [b]Primary colors:[/b] Orca (dark enough on some genes to qualify), Gloom-Obsidian [b]Secondary genes:[/b] Alloy, Bee, Constellation, Eye Spots, Spinner, Trail [b]Secondary colors:[/b] White, Moon-Smoke [b]Tertiary genes:[/b] Any [b]Tertiary colors:[/b] White, Moon-Smoke [b]Eye color and type:[/b] Shadow, though other flights have been seen. Shadow, however, is the original, and is shown only with the original vessels, or those that were thrown into the Abyss. The Dark Sclera eye type indicates a mastery of void power. Tertiary genes will determine your vessel's power and variant! I already introduced the Grimm Troupe/Lifeblood variants, and here we have the "Pure Vessel" variant! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=c09264a1ca1fe4af8e2235008446035d59d466cd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Makes sense that they'd have filigree, right? After all, it is a fancy gene that the Pale King would love. Please don't hesitate to ping me with feedback, or if you have any questions! More will be coming soon!
@Seht @Venusian @MercySewerPyro @toxicwisteria @SheridanCharon @marmaladedog @Rosesinger

Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I've posted an update, so here we go!

After some thinking, I've decided on genes and colors for the main subspecies!

Primary genes: Crystal, Giraffe, Iridescent, Metallic, Pinstripe, Petals, Skink, Starmap, Wasp

Primary colors: Orca (dark enough on some genes to qualify), Gloom-Obsidian

Secondary genes: Alloy, Bee, Constellation, Eye Spots, Spinner, Trail

Secondary colors: White, Moon-Smoke

Tertiary genes: Any

Tertiary colors: White, Moon-Smoke

Eye color and type: Shadow, though other flights have been seen. Shadow, however, is the original, and is shown only with the original vessels, or those that were thrown into the Abyss. The Dark Sclera eye type indicates a mastery of void power.

Tertiary genes will determine your vessel's power and variant! I already introduced the Grimm Troupe/Lifeblood variants, and here we have the "Pure Vessel" variant!

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=c09264a1ca1fe4af8e2235008446035d59d466cd&dummyext=prev.png

Makes sense that they'd have filigree, right? After all, it is a fancy gene that the Pale King would love.

Please don't hesitate to ping me with feedback, or if you have any questions! More will be coming soon!
I think the only tert the Pale King would love more is a buzzsaw tert. [s]I'm in the last part of the White Palace. Help me.[/s] I also see that Imperials are our adult Vessel breeds, noice. Also What about a Broken kin or Infected varient with Orange-range Gembond? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=4&winggene=3&wings=74&auth=8e4b655bce66c6320bcdc266d42081f33d51fd3c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I think the only tert the Pale King would love more is a buzzsaw tert.

I'm in the last part of the White Palace. Help me.

I also see that Imperials are our adult Vessel breeds, noice.

Also What about a Broken kin or Infected varient with Orange-range Gembond?

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=4&winggene=3&wings=74&auth=8e4b655bce66c6320bcdc266d42081f33d51fd3c&dummyext=prev.png
(Whoops, just realized you mentioning pinging! @Harana) ooo, that's really good! My computer died before I could finish Godmaster. :c I'll pick it up again on Switch someday, once I'm done nursing that heartache, ehe. I'm trying to think of what the other colors might be associated with. White for the Pale King and orange for the infection is lovely~ [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=3&wings=2&auth=192e14c17cebc3cc7b37ce632d2fc2227cbde34b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=17&winggene=3&wings=2&auth=8471058751cf864b117c5716b62e002f94f0e3c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=19&winggene=3&wings=2&auth=1d5d81a80b6894bf8a9e1468b308d63b0e5edc21&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Maybe black-range Crackle, Opal and Smirch could represent "damaged" vessels that are leaking void? I'm namely thinking of all the ones the Pale King created, and immediately discarded, but it doesn't have to be exclusively for that~ Edit: I just realized we have a tert called [i]abyss.[/i] I would imagine vessels with that would be really powerful~ On a highly related note, I seem to have a new dream dragon. ;; [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=17&winggene=25&wings=131&auth=be252b394ac475632da1e2a8aebbacac89b3c5a2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
(Whoops, just realized you mentioning pinging! @Harana)

ooo, that's really good!

My computer died before I could finish Godmaster. :c I'll pick it up again on Switch someday, once I'm done nursing that heartache, ehe.

I'm trying to think of what the other colors might be associated with. White for the Pale King and orange for the infection is lovely~
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=3&wings=2&auth=192e14c17cebc3cc7b37ce632d2fc2227cbde34b&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=17&winggene=3&wings=2&auth=8471058751cf864b117c5716b62e002f94f0e3c8&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=19&winggene=3&wings=2&auth=1d5d81a80b6894bf8a9e1468b308d63b0e5edc21&dummyext=prev.png

Maybe black-range Crackle, Opal and Smirch could represent "damaged" vessels that are leaking void? I'm namely thinking of all the ones the Pale King created, and immediately discarded, but it doesn't have to be exclusively for that~

Edit: I just realized we have a tert called abyss. I would imagine vessels with that would be really powerful~

On a highly related note, I seem to have a new dream dragon. ;;
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=17&winggene=25&wings=131&auth=be252b394ac475632da1e2a8aebbacac89b3c5a2&dummyext=prev.png
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Rosesinger HHHHHHH (Almost fell off my chair when I read that HA; also RIP and good luck)

AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT! It's a really good idea! Hmm... I should also consider some lore for glowing eyes...

@/Seht messaged me a few weeks ago and suggested that I just do Imps as the adults, while Skydancers are the "teenage" vessels!

I also chose these genes in mind with the fact that the vessels were based off of actual bugs, so I went with genes that I felt were close to bugs! I have this headcanon that the vessels themselves are very "uncanny valley" since they resemble bugs, and were made in the image of bugs, but aren't actually bugs themselves.

@Venusian That's interesting! I'll definitely consider it! Especially with Abyss.... hmmm...

Also that;;; is a good derg...
@Rosesinger HHHHHHH (Almost fell off my chair when I read that HA; also RIP and good luck)

AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT! It's a really good idea! Hmm... I should also consider some lore for glowing eyes...

@/Seht messaged me a few weeks ago and suggested that I just do Imps as the adults, while Skydancers are the "teenage" vessels!

I also chose these genes in mind with the fact that the vessels were based off of actual bugs, so I went with genes that I felt were close to bugs! I have this headcanon that the vessels themselves are very "uncanny valley" since they resemble bugs, and were made in the image of bugs, but aren't actually bugs themselves.

@Venusian That's interesting! I'll definitely consider it! Especially with Abyss.... hmmm...

Also that;;; is a good derg...
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Harana Count me in for updates! I've actually started a Hollow Knight fandragon collection recently ahaha
@Harana Count me in for updates! I've actually started a Hollow Knight fandragon collection recently ahaha
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
@Lilydew Awesome! I'll add you in a sec! You'll get a second ping!
@Lilydew Awesome! I'll add you in a sec! You'll get a second ping!
1 2 3 4 5 6