Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage Project] The Witchborne
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116
@Disillusionist @SilverFoxDemon @Harana @Jaspernoir @WolfAndCrow @Juxta13 @EmpressSectonia @Wystaria @Tues @Petall @TextbookHumor @sarimvnok @LoyalStar @Maevepanda @SkylaDownfall12 @MaplesHaiku @Eiyora @Kisk @LadyofSpiders

Before the WB hatchlings came along, I went and did a test scry of what their future cards would be. I remember I kept pulling out Sword, Cup and Pentacle cards over and over, no matter if they were minor or major arcana.
When the WB babs were here, and I shuffled the cards for them for reals, I've got
- reversed IV of Swords
- reversed V & VI of Pentacles
- a King of Swords
......*squints at my founders* Did yoooooooouu forget a cup, mistresses and masters, hmmmmmmm *squint*

Anyhoo, one more day before we post up the hatchies! :D Notifying everyone so y'all would have a chance ^^

PS. @Harana Oo kaibigan, I'm Filipino (and I did always wonder if you were one too because of your username XD :D) And yeah, you could say that our own mythology gave me both the creeps and the wonder so I definitely confirm that some part of the creation of Child-Eaters came from our very own Manananggal, aswang and tiyanak, although I think I'll put in a lore and lineage book (or thread) for those terms...

Stay tuned everyone! Blessed be!
@Disillusionist @SilverFoxDemon @Harana @Jaspernoir @WolfAndCrow @Juxta13 @EmpressSectonia @Wystaria @Tues @Petall @TextbookHumor @sarimvnok @LoyalStar @Maevepanda @SkylaDownfall12 @MaplesHaiku @Eiyora @Kisk @LadyofSpiders

Before the WB hatchlings came along, I went and did a test scry of what their future cards would be. I remember I kept pulling out Sword, Cup and Pentacle cards over and over, no matter if they were minor or major arcana.
When the WB babs were here, and I shuffled the cards for them for reals, I've got
- reversed IV of Swords
- reversed V & VI of Pentacles
- a King of Swords
......*squints at my founders* Did yoooooooouu forget a cup, mistresses and masters, hmmmmmmm *squint*

Anyhoo, one more day before we post up the hatchies! :D Notifying everyone so y'all would have a chance ^^

PS. @Harana Oo kaibigan, I'm Filipino (and I did always wonder if you were one too because of your username XD :D) And yeah, you could say that our own mythology gave me both the creeps and the wonder so I definitely confirm that some part of the creation of Child-Eaters came from our very own Manananggal, aswang and tiyanak, although I think I'll put in a lore and lineage book (or thread) for those terms...

Stay tuned everyone! Blessed be!
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
*breathes heavily in over-eager anticipation*
*breathes heavily in over-eager anticipation*
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@LaSilva007 Yesssssss! That's awesome! That makes me even more excited to see the babies for this lineage! (If you ever manage to put that stuff in a lineage book, please ping me!~)
@LaSilva007 Yesssssss! That's awesome! That makes me even more excited to see the babies for this lineage! (If you ever manage to put that stuff in a lineage book, please ping me!~)
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
ooh pinglist? I am exclusively gen one but I like that imperial and I might make an exception
ooh pinglist? I am exclusively gen one but I like that imperial and I might make an exception
@Bogsneaky surely! We'll be posting up the babies real soon! ;D
@Bogsneaky surely! We'll be posting up the babies real soon! ;D
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
@LaSilva007 @Harana *BLINKS* *slooooowly raises hand* Mabuhay from the center of the country, mga kababayan. :'D

Seconding Harana's request, LaSilva007 -- could I also get a ping when you add more myth bits to the lineage book? I get a kick out of those and always enjoy hearing other people's stories and traditional beliefs.
@LaSilva007 @Harana *BLINKS* *slooooowly raises hand* Mabuhay from the center of the country, mga kababayan. :'D

Seconding Harana's request, LaSilva007 -- could I also get a ping when you add more myth bits to the lineage book? I get a kick out of those and always enjoy hearing other people's stories and traditional beliefs.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
YAAAAAAY!!!
YAAAAAAY!!!
VYQwMuq.gif
@Disillusionist @Harana
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- *coddles them both* DISI GANDA WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER YOU RASCAL :’D
And yeah, I’m totally thinking of making a lore book along the lineage line because in this thread alone is cluttered with so much info about the WB already cx

And for everyone else, one more rollover before the hatchies come out guys! :D
@Disillusionist @Harana
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- *coddles them both* DISI GANDA WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER YOU RASCAL :’D
And yeah, I’m totally thinking of making a lore book along the lineage line because in this thread alone is cluttered with so much info about the WB already cx

And for everyone else, one more rollover before the hatchies come out guys! :D
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
@LaSilva007 *coddles back* I thought your profile meant +10 hours FR time, not 10 hours on FR; akala ko ibang bansaaaaa~ x'DDD

(Although I have to blame myself for not asking Harana about their name because dang, I know that song by heart. x33 Slipped my mind, I guess!)

I think a separate lore book is a good idea. It'd make the information easier to organize, track, and refer to later on: this thread for lineage general discussion, and the lore book purely for stories, tidbits, and headcanon. I'd read the heck out of it either way! :D
@LaSilva007 *coddles back* I thought your profile meant +10 hours FR time, not 10 hours on FR; akala ko ibang bansaaaaa~ x'DDD

(Although I have to blame myself for not asking Harana about their name because dang, I know that song by heart. x33 Slipped my mind, I guess!)

I think a separate lore book is a good idea. It'd make the information easier to organize, track, and refer to later on: this thread for lineage general discussion, and the lore book purely for stories, tidbits, and headcanon. I'd read the heck out of it either way! :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist @LaSilva007 Disi, you didn't tell me either!!!! XD Nevertheless, it's nice to know another user who is Filipino! There were a few others in this thread, I know, and they probably might not want to be pinged, but you know who you are, if you're reading this and you're Filipino, magandang umaga/hapon (one of the few Tagalog phrases I know lol), depending on where you are! :D)

(Then again, I live in America, so I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time - you wouldn't be able to tell lol;;;;)

My dad loves that song and I love how the word sounds and it's definition! It just rolls off the tongue so well! (Also, just to be clear, which song did you mean exactly, because I'm thinking of the one by Parokya ni Edgar lol)

And Silva, I agree with Disi! It's easier to keep a separate lore book from the thread!
@Disillusionist @LaSilva007 Disi, you didn't tell me either!!!! XD Nevertheless, it's nice to know another user who is Filipino! There were a few others in this thread, I know, and they probably might not want to be pinged, but you know who you are, if you're reading this and you're Filipino, magandang umaga/hapon (one of the few Tagalog phrases I know lol), depending on where you are! :D)

(Then again, I live in America, so I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time - you wouldn't be able to tell lol;;;;)

My dad loves that song and I love how the word sounds and it's definition! It just rolls off the tongue so well! (Also, just to be clear, which song did you mean exactly, because I'm thinking of the one by Parokya ni Edgar lol)

And Silva, I agree with Disi! It's easier to keep a separate lore book from the thread!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116