Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage Project] The Witchborne
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116
@LaSilva007
Unfortunately, it isn't actually mine. My pictures all turned out terrible. However, this was an image that was already out on the internet, so it should be good.
@LaSilva007
Unfortunately, it isn't actually mine. My pictures all turned out terrible. However, this was an image that was already out on the internet, so it should be good.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@LaSilva007

Hello! Please add me to all your pinglist please! Thank you <3!
@LaSilva007

Hello! Please add me to all your pinglist please! Thank you <3!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@LaSilva007

that's an awesome lineage, may I also added to the pinglist?
@LaSilva007

that's an awesome lineage, may I also added to the pinglist?
2wowe9.jpg
@Eiyora @Kisk I've added you both! Thanks for your interest! <3
@Eiyora @Kisk I've added you both! Thanks for your interest! <3
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
[center][img]https://www.irishcentral.com/uploads/article/127385/MI_Blood_moon_getty.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PtP12hZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tlDEOQ2.png[/img] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=5]Blessed are the Children of the Wolf Moon - For as born drenched in the call and blood of their ancestors, they shall be of might and valour, Known and beloved.[/size][/font] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433437992783446017/537429338711392257/58b8349415d8273a5cab2f6a.png[/img][/center] [i]Hanzjel paced uneasily on the shoreline, the waves muted as it lapped up the sand and soaked into his claws, his eyes alert, scanning the horizon tinted by the color of blood. The stars weren’t present tonight, hiding, it seemed. But hiding from what? It had been restless days and tired nights that Greteel had endured, the only egg she had borne to them the same shade as the moon that hung over the sky like a rusted coin that saw through countless wars. Surely an omen that he may misinterpret, but Greteel never failed to remind him to trust in the gods who always watched over them and their deities. But whatever prayer he may utter under the starless night didn’t seem to chase away the worry that was coiling tight around his chest, almost even dimming the glow of the constellations that lined his body. But still, his beloved had told him to stay back, to watch out for them as she had gently nestled their egg into her side, secured by a silver net, and disappeared below the stilled waves with nothing but the slightest glimmer. "It's my duty..." she whispered to him as he lay there beside her, candles all around the nest he made for her to keep her and their egg comfortable as he could. "It's my duty to present our child to the goddess, my love. That way he will be guided and protected, as she has done for me, for you... for our students, and those who came before us." Before they made the journey, the Witch of the Mists pulled a single tarot card from her deck, cradling the egg close as she held it out to Hanzjel. "Bring it to me once the waves release us." The same card he had now kept in the pack he kept close to his body, itching to already see what the card would foretell about his first and only child's fate, or future. There was simply so many possibilities. Then the water shimmered around him as if alive, white wisps of mist curling around his wings like a lover's embrace. He immediately saw them, Greteel swathed in the silks she always wore to ceremonies, as the High Priestess. A sense of reverence befell the imperial as he watched his beloved skim through the waves as if just walking on the earth, a little mound of midnight wriggling in between the nets that carried what was an egg before. Once Greteel alighted on the shore, she almost collapsed, Hanzjel shielding her into his wings and holding her close, pressing his forehead to hers. It was a moment of silence, full of love and adoration, until the Witch opened her beautiful eyes once more. "He has been accepted ... But his card..." A son, then. Hanzjel's chest swelled in pride, but he quickly moved around to take the tarot card, turning it over as he gave it to Greteel. The hatchling moved around his pack and opened his eyes to Hanzjel, now a father... With their child's card the [b]reversed IV of Swords[/b].[/i] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8weSOnZ.png[/img][/center] [i]Meanwhile, Etrix intently watched Zelievna as she murmured prayers over the three eggs that smouldered on the tongues of flame. It had been like this for over all the days and nights, him refusing to sleep at all as his lifemate circled and held constant vigil over their future children. He have never seen a moon like this, drenching everything in the color of madness, a color that gave him no rest, as red as the tint he carried in his wings. Maybe the gods were taunting him, but every look of reassurance Zel gave him managed to keep him still and patiently waiting for what was to come. Fire was a different element completely, as his studies would lead him to know. Water was calmer, but the Fire... the Flame, it was very much alive in him, and in those eggs that wriggled for the first time after the harrowing waiting. "We'll be fine. They'll be fine, they will be strong, like you..." Zel reached over and nuzzled at his shoulder before turning back to her nest. Etrix looked up at the stained sky and only shook his head, a smile inching on his draconian lips. "And maybe even hot headed, like you," he commented before receiving a playful swat from Zel's tail. "Come now, it's almost time." It was a relief to say that. He had wanted nothing more than to see what the fates had in store for them as they emerge from their cracking confines. And crack they did, and Zelievna's voice rose higher, louder as the flames danced around their little bodies, crowing, taking their first breaths, Zel looking over to him as elated as she can be. "Two daughters and a son..." She reached down and gently nuzzled the youngest, the imperial whose wings almost matched his mother's, while Etrix gently bumped the two little nocturnes out of their egg shells. He nodded towards Zel, who gathered the hatchlings into a silver net that held them comfortably like cradles, and moved over to him, the children chirruping and already curious about the world... For his first, he drew a [b]reversed V of Pentacles[/b], then second, another [b]reversed VI of Pentacles[/b], and for his young son, the [b]King of Swords[/b].[/i] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5lK8DGC.png[/img] @Disillusionist @SilverFoxDemon @Harana @Jaspernoir @WolfAndCrow @Juxta13 @EmpressSectonia @Wystaria @Tues @Petall @TextbookHumor @sarimvnok @LoyalStar @Maevepanda @SkylaDownfall12 @MaplesHaiku @Eiyora @Kisk[/center] Hello everyone, my brother (@BelialsWrath) and I humbly thank you all for joining into our little lineage project, and hope that your viewing of the blood moon has gone splendid and not covered by any clouds at all! Meanwhile, yes, our hatchlings have arrived :D [i]But[/i] we will post after 3 days and no more, for lore and coding purposes ^^ I would also like to repeat that the Witchborne lineage heavily encourages lore all throughout, so Bel and I would be posting more of these little prompts of our founders and their children (and hopefully others as well) to help you have even more ideas that we both hope would make the Witchborne thrive! On another note, if you ever have suggestions or ideas, or even commentary or opinions on the Witchborne, please feel free to drop them here. We would be thrilled and would do our best to bring you the best of what we can offer in whatever way we can. That's all. Blessed be, everyone!
MI_Blood_moon_getty.jpg

PtP12hZ.png
tlDEOQ2.png
Blessed are the Children
of the Wolf Moon -
For as born drenched
in the call and blood of their ancestors,
they shall be of might and valour,
Known and beloved.

58b8349415d8273a5cab2f6a.png

Hanzjel paced uneasily on the shoreline, the waves muted as it lapped up the sand and soaked into his claws, his eyes alert, scanning the horizon tinted by the color of blood. The stars weren’t present tonight, hiding, it seemed. But hiding from what?

It had been restless days and tired nights that Greteel had endured, the only egg she had borne to them the same shade as the moon that hung over the sky like a rusted coin that saw through countless wars. Surely an omen that he may misinterpret, but Greteel never failed to remind him to trust in the gods who always watched over them and their deities. But whatever prayer he may utter under the starless night didn’t seem to chase away the worry that was coiling tight around his chest, almost even dimming the glow of the constellations that lined his body. But still, his beloved had told him to stay back, to watch out for them as she had gently nestled their egg into her side, secured by a silver net, and disappeared below the stilled waves with nothing but the slightest glimmer. "It's my duty..." she whispered to him as he lay there beside her, candles all around the nest he made for her to keep her and their egg comfortable as he could.

"It's my duty to present our child to the goddess, my love. That way he will be guided and protected, as she has done for me, for you... for our students, and those who came before us."

Before they made the journey, the Witch of the Mists pulled a single tarot card from her deck, cradling the egg close as she held it out to Hanzjel. "Bring it to me once the waves release us."

The same card he had now kept in the pack he kept close to his body, itching to already see what the card would foretell about his first and only child's fate, or future. There was simply so many possibilities.

Then the water shimmered around him as if alive, white wisps of mist curling around his wings like a lover's embrace. He immediately saw them, Greteel swathed in the silks she always wore to ceremonies, as the High Priestess. A sense of reverence befell the imperial as he watched his beloved skim through the waves as if just walking on the earth, a little mound of midnight wriggling in between the nets that carried what was an egg before.

Once Greteel alighted on the shore, she almost collapsed, Hanzjel shielding her into his wings and holding her close, pressing his forehead to hers. It was a moment of silence, full of love and adoration, until the Witch opened her beautiful eyes once more. "He has been accepted ... But his card..."

A son, then. Hanzjel's chest swelled in pride, but he quickly moved around to take the tarot card, turning it over as he gave it to Greteel. The hatchling moved around his pack and opened his eyes to Hanzjel, now a father...

With their child's card the reversed IV of Swords.

8weSOnZ.png

Meanwhile, Etrix intently watched Zelievna as she murmured prayers over the three eggs that smouldered on the tongues of flame. It had been like this for over all the days and nights, him refusing to sleep at all as his lifemate circled and held constant vigil over their future children. He have never seen a moon like this, drenching everything in the color of madness, a color that gave him no rest, as red as the tint he carried in his wings. Maybe the gods were taunting him, but every look of reassurance Zel gave him managed to keep him still and patiently waiting for what was to come. Fire was a different element completely, as his studies would lead him to know. Water was calmer, but the Fire... the Flame, it was very much alive in him, and in those eggs that wriggled for the first time after the harrowing waiting.

"We'll be fine. They'll be fine, they will be strong, like you..." Zel reached over and nuzzled at his shoulder before turning back to her nest. Etrix looked up at the stained sky and only shook his head, a smile inching on his draconian lips.

"And maybe even hot headed, like you," he commented before receiving a playful swat from Zel's tail. "Come now, it's almost time."

It was a relief to say that. He had wanted nothing more than to see what the fates had in store for them as they emerge from their cracking confines. And crack they did, and Zelievna's voice rose higher, louder as the flames danced around their little bodies, crowing, taking their first breaths, Zel looking over to him as elated as she can be. "Two daughters and a son..." She reached down and gently nuzzled the youngest, the imperial whose wings almost matched his mother's, while Etrix gently bumped the two little nocturnes out of their egg shells.

He nodded towards Zel, who gathered the hatchlings into a silver net that held them comfortably like cradles, and moved over to him, the children chirruping and already curious about the world...

For his first, he drew a reversed V of Pentacles, then second, another reversed VI of Pentacles, and for his young son, the King of Swords.

Hello everyone, my brother (@BelialsWrath) and I humbly thank you all for joining into our little lineage project, and hope that your viewing of the blood moon has gone splendid and not covered by any clouds at all! Meanwhile, yes, our hatchlings have arrived :D But we will post after 3 days and no more, for lore and coding purposes ^^

I would also like to repeat that the Witchborne lineage heavily encourages lore all throughout, so Bel and I would be posting more of these little prompts of our founders and their children (and hopefully others as well) to help you have even more ideas that we both hope would make the Witchborne thrive!
On another note, if you ever have suggestions or ideas, or even commentary or opinions on the Witchborne, please feel free to drop them here. We would be thrilled and would do our best to bring you the best of what we can offer in whatever way we can. That's all. Blessed be, everyone!
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@LaSilva007 That was a lovely and exciting read! I can't wait to see what else you write for them. Looking forward to seeing the kids! <3
@LaSilva007 That was a lovely and exciting read! I can't wait to see what else you write for them. Looking forward to seeing the kids! <3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@LaSilva007

What a fantastic read. Thank you so much for sharing, and I cannot wait to see the children of the Super Blood Wolf Moon! :D
@LaSilva007

What a fantastic read. Thank you so much for sharing, and I cannot wait to see the children of the Super Blood Wolf Moon! :D
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@LaSilva007 That was beautifully written! I enjoyed reading it! :D

(Also just read through some of the earlier posts... are you Filipino? I grew up here in the States, so I don't know much Tagalog, but it's awesome seeing other Filipinos around here! I grew up Catholic, like many other Filipinos, but I've always been fascinated by Filipino mythology/folklore and precolonial traditions! Were the Child Eaters partially based off of the Manananggal or any similar old folklore?)
@LaSilva007 That was beautifully written! I enjoyed reading it! :D

(Also just read through some of the earlier posts... are you Filipino? I grew up here in the States, so I don't know much Tagalog, but it's awesome seeing other Filipinos around here! I grew up Catholic, like many other Filipinos, but I've always been fascinated by Filipino mythology/folklore and precolonial traditions! Were the Child Eaters partially based off of the Manananggal or any similar old folklore?)
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@LaSilva007

LOOOOOOVE THE LORE!!!!!! Soooo excited!!!
@LaSilva007

LOOOOOOVE THE LORE!!!!!! Soooo excited!!!
VYQwMuq.gif
What a wonderful read! Very excited to meet the hatchlings <3
What a wonderful read! Very excited to meet the hatchlings <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116