Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage Project] The Witchborne
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@LaSilva007

oh my, this is the first lineage project that has ever caught my interest - the effort you put into it is stunning! can I be put on the pinglist, please?
@LaSilva007

oh my, this is the first lineage project that has ever caught my interest - the effort you put into it is stunning! can I be put on the pinglist, please?
F2nVzjE.png
@sarimvnok Salamat sa iyong interes, kaibigan! And hopefully you come back once and again! And of course ^^ Feel free to poke here now and then. Ingat! :D
@sarimvnok Salamat sa iyong interes, kaibigan! And hopefully you come back once and again! And of course ^^ Feel free to poke here now and then. Ingat! :D
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@LaSilva007 I love this! Can please be added to all the pinglists? I so want to get a hatchling when the full moon comes.
@LaSilva007 I love this! Can please be added to all the pinglists? I so want to get a hatchling when the full moon comes.
x-arcane-skull-left.png 52418.png
@LoyalStar Surely! Thanks for your interest ^^ There are other moons of course, but you're always welcome to!
@LoyalStar Surely! Thanks for your interest ^^ There are other moons of course, but you're always welcome to!
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
@LaSilva007

Thank you! Ooh, and I'd be happy to set up an alliance! Perhaps if I manage to snag one of your Witchborne hatchlings at some point we could structure an alliance around that?

Speaking of which, do you happen to take reserves on hatchlings? I was planning on waiting until a later month, but I put my dog down today who I was with 13 years and was considering getting a hatchling to remember her. I already sort of have a memorial dragon who hatched a few years back, but I would love a second one who hatched closer to the day she passed. It's okay if not since I know these guys are going to be in high demand for their first nesting, but I figured I'd ask <3

@LaSilva007

Thank you! Ooh, and I'd be happy to set up an alliance! Perhaps if I manage to snag one of your Witchborne hatchlings at some point we could structure an alliance around that?

Speaking of which, do you happen to take reserves on hatchlings? I was planning on waiting until a later month, but I put my dog down today who I was with 13 years and was considering getting a hatchling to remember her. I already sort of have a memorial dragon who hatched a few years back, but I would love a second one who hatched closer to the day she passed. It's okay if not since I know these guys are going to be in high demand for their first nesting, but I figured I'd ask <3

@LaSilva007
Can you add me to the pinglists please? Thank you! (Also, are you a Filipino too? :D Nakita ko kasi yung post mo na may message ka na tagalog kaya tinanong na kita... :) )
@LaSilva007
Can you add me to the pinglists please? Thank you! (Also, are you a Filipino too? :D Nakita ko kasi yung post mo na may message ka na tagalog kaya tinanong na kita... :) )
qby5G4f.png

@Raivus
6Fjd4rG.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png

wwwwwwwFire-Network.png

192c5396cfeba5f57cbe728550f0d9993c92a4df.png
@SkylaDownfall12 Filipino rin po ako ate ^^ So glad to see a countrywoman around this site too :D I've added you to the pinglist already, feel free to pop in here anytime you'd want! Thanks for your interest! <3
@SkylaDownfall12 Filipino rin po ako ate ^^ So glad to see a countrywoman around this site too :D I've added you to the pinglist already, feel free to pop in here anytime you'd want! Thanks for your interest! <3
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
[img]https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/151/590x/eclipse-2019-moon-turns-red-blood-moon-when-time-lunar-eclipse-1075151.jpg[/img]
eclipse-2019-moon-turns-red-blood-moon-when-time-lunar-eclipse-1075151.jpg
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@LaSilva007 Woah, your lore is amazing! May I be put on the pinglist?
@LaSilva007 Woah, your lore is amazing! May I be put on the pinglist?
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku added! Thank you so much for your interest!

@Juxta13 Wheeeee! May I have permission to use this special image? :3
@MaplesHaiku added! Thank you so much for your interest!

@Juxta13 Wheeeee! May I have permission to use this special image? :3
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116