Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage Project] The Witchborne
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@LaSilva007 Your lore is gorgeous! :o I'll definitely have to sit down and read through this. I'm in the process of adding myself to the pinglist right now and would love to take home a hatchling (or two!) belonging to this amazing project. <3

EDIT: Actually, it looks like the pinglist isn't ready yet. x'D Can I be added to General, please?
@LaSilva007 Your lore is gorgeous! :o I'll definitely have to sit down and read through this. I'm in the process of adding myself to the pinglist right now and would love to take home a hatchling (or two!) belonging to this amazing project. <3

EDIT: Actually, it looks like the pinglist isn't ready yet. x'D Can I be added to General, please?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@LaSilva007
I love how detailed the lore is for these guys! I'd love to be added to the [general / all updates] pinglist o: <3 (The sheet doesn't want to work for me on mobile, sorry about that ^^; )
@LaSilva007
I love how detailed the lore is for these guys! I'd love to be added to the [general / all updates] pinglist o: <3 (The sheet doesn't want to work for me on mobile, sorry about that ^^; )
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Disillusionist @SilverFoxDemon
Thank you for your interest, friends! And yeah I guess I was in a hurry to put everything up that I skipped over that ^^’ I’ve removed it for now, my brother and I would monitor over the lists ourselves for the mean time.
I’d absolutely love to hear any of your opinions or even lore feedbacks about the Witchborne when you’ve acquainted yourselves with everything (and yes I know it’s a lot XD) And please feel free to even give me suggestions about the WB <3
Thank you for your interest! Have a wonderful day/evening! :D
@Disillusionist @SilverFoxDemon
Thank you for your interest, friends! And yeah I guess I was in a hurry to put everything up that I skipped over that ^^’ I’ve removed it for now, my brother and I would monitor over the lists ourselves for the mean time.
I’d absolutely love to hear any of your opinions or even lore feedbacks about the Witchborne when you’ve acquainted yourselves with everything (and yes I know it’s a lot XD) And please feel free to even give me suggestions about the WB <3
Thank you for your interest! Have a wonderful day/evening! :D
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@LaSilva007 No problem! Actually, please go ahead and add me to all the pinglists for this project; this really looks like fun. :D
@LaSilva007 No problem! Actually, please go ahead and add me to all the pinglists for this project; this really looks like fun. :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@LaSilva007 Yessssssss more lineage projects!!! Add me to the ping list, please!

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to be specific! Add me to ALL of them, please! XD
@LaSilva007 Yessssssss more lineage projects!!! Add me to the ping list, please!

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to be specific! Add me to ALL of them, please! XD
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@LaSilva007 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas girl! ALL the pinglists, please!!
@LaSilva007 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas girl! ALL the pinglists, please!!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@LaSilva007 SAME HERE! ALL THE PINGLISTS XD pleeeeeeeaaase lol!
@LaSilva007 SAME HERE! ALL THE PINGLISTS XD pleeeeeeeaaase lol!
VYQwMuq.gif
@LaSilva007
Could you please add me to the ping lists? This looks really cool!

Do you have some eggs lined up to hatch during the super-blood-wolf full moon this weekend? There's actually a total lunar eclipse overnight January 20th to 21st. Should be extra special!

Are you taking any pre-orders? I would love to get a Generation 1! (I'd also be glad to offer future hatchlings back to the thread.)
@LaSilva007
Could you please add me to the ping lists? This looks really cool!

Do you have some eggs lined up to hatch during the super-blood-wolf full moon this weekend? There's actually a total lunar eclipse overnight January 20th to 21st. Should be extra special!

Are you taking any pre-orders? I would love to get a Generation 1! (I'd also be glad to offer future hatchlings back to the thread.)
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 my dear, this whole lineage relies wholly on the moon XD If you’d look it up, I’ve fixed the schedules and everything, moon and day wise, nesting and hatching. I’ll place you on the lists later on, I’m still in school. And the hatchlings are on a first come first serve basis, to be fair with others - whoever gets here first! :3
Thank you for your interest! I hope you have fun with our lineage! :D
@Juxta13 my dear, this whole lineage relies wholly on the moon XD If you’d look it up, I’ve fixed the schedules and everything, moon and day wise, nesting and hatching. I’ll place you on the lists later on, I’m still in school. And the hatchlings are on a first come first serve basis, to be fair with others - whoever gets here first! :3
Thank you for your interest! I hope you have fun with our lineage! :D
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9fI1zpy.png[/img] @Disillusionist @SilverFoxDemon @Harana @Jaspernoir @WolfAndCrow @Juxta13 [img]https://i.imgur.com/2LizvEh.png[/img] [i]Hatching on:[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UoJsEYz.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/11/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/4/1healthy_0dead.png[/img] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=6]Has the goddess been unkind or merciful...?[/size][/font] ;)[/center]
9fI1zpy.png
@Disillusionist @SilverFoxDemon @Harana @Jaspernoir @WolfAndCrow @Juxta13

2LizvEh.png
Hatching on:
UoJsEYz.png
3healthy_0dead.png
1healthy_0dead.png
Has the goddess been unkind or merciful...?
;)
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116