Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Light Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@everautumn

Hello! I'm not sure if I'm still listed but i have an active breeding pair of Kugelblitz and am working on a second. Also, is there a Light Subspecies sales thread i can be pinged for? I'm looking for a pair of Imps in a relatively yellow centric subspecies.
@everautumn

Hello! I'm not sure if I'm still listed but i have an active breeding pair of Kugelblitz and am working on a second. Also, is there a Light Subspecies sales thread i can be pinged for? I'm looking for a pair of Imps in a relatively yellow centric subspecies.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@EverAutumn Hi! Would it be possible to remove @Monovibrant from the Gilded Glory page? I've since changed usernames and am no longer breeding Gilded Glories
@EverAutumn Hi! Would it be possible to remove @Monovibrant from the Gilded Glory page? I've since changed usernames and am no longer breeding Gilded Glories
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@EverAutumn There's all kinds of broken books now, just in case you guys haven't looked in awhile. Seems to be a thing for at least a week now.
@EverAutumn There's all kinds of broken books now, just in case you guys haven't looked in awhile. Seems to be a thing for at least a week now.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
General update to offer up an alternative spot for the [b]Rayling[/b] book, which is the only one I managed to save on my own hard drive before this happened. [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/701b36a85d8ef98abcffe7434b7ed06c/tumblr_inline_q84azyxYyS1qjjhuf_500.png[/img][code][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/701b36a85d8ef98abcffe7434b7ed06c/tumblr_inline_q84azyxYyS1qjjhuf_500.png[/img][/code] Would love to know someone saved the [b]Brightwing[/b] book at least and is willing to share it with me. I like using them as buttons on my dragons' profiles linking to the google docs about the species.
General update to offer up an alternative spot for the Rayling book, which is the only one I managed to save on my own hard drive before this happened.

tumblr_inline_q84azyxYyS1qjjhuf_500.png
Code:
[img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/701b36a85d8ef98abcffe7434b7ed06c/tumblr_inline_q84azyxYyS1qjjhuf_500.png[/img]

Would love to know someone saved the Brightwing book at least and is willing to share it with me. I like using them as buttons on my dragons' profiles linking to the google docs about the species.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@EverAutumn
I run the shadow subspecies hub and would love to be affiliates!
@EverAutumn
I run the shadow subspecies hub and would love to be affiliates!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16