Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Light Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Selah,

Thank you for pointing that out! Those buttons were linked to our in-flight hub rather than this one. I have updated the codes in the Link to Us section and they should work for you now.
@Selah,

Thank you for pointing that out! Those buttons were linked to our in-flight hub rather than this one. I have updated the codes in the Link to Us section and they should work for you now.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Khadjin Are you guys aware that the Glasswing Fae link appears to be broken on the books? It says the file's been deleted.
@Khadjin Are you guys aware that the Glasswing Fae link appears to be broken on the books? It says the file's been deleted.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai

As I'm not the OP I cannot edit the links unfortunately.
@Saronai

As I'm not the OP I cannot edit the links unfortunately.
@Khadjin @Everautumn Good point, my apologies, I'd noticed Everautumn said something about a vacation and saw you as a recent librarian poster and just didn't think about that detail ^^"

tagging Everautumn for later to the same end: While browsing all of the books, I noticed that the Glasswing Fae book link leads to a page that says the file has been deleted.
@Khadjin @Everautumn Good point, my apologies, I'd noticed Everautumn said something about a vacation and saw you as a recent librarian poster and just didn't think about that detail ^^"

tagging Everautumn for later to the same end: While browsing all of the books, I noticed that the Glasswing Fae book link leads to a page that says the file has been deleted.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
im amazed at the light library & enjoy how clean & neat everything is!

might i add that is it possible to have the month+year of the subspecies official start date? sometimes id like to know how long ago theyve been around ^^
im amazed at the light library & enjoy how clean & neat everything is!

might i add that is it possible to have the month+year of the subspecies official start date? sometimes id like to know how long ago theyve been around ^^
JD4sPWX.gif
@Saronai - Thank you for bringing this to our attention! The link has been fixed and it should work now. :)

@Khepri - That would be a neat detail, but we don't have a record of this. The subspecies trend started back in 2015, and we still use the same discussion thread in the Light forum. It looks like Light Gems and Lantern Fae were two of the first to be proposed, but this was before we had any sort of organization. By the time we had the Library up and running, there were a handful of subspecies we added all at once.
@Saronai - Thank you for bringing this to our attention! The link has been fixed and it should work now. :)

@Khepri - That would be a neat detail, but we don't have a record of this. The subspecies trend started back in 2015, and we still use the same discussion thread in the Light forum. It looks like Light Gems and Lantern Fae were two of the first to be proposed, but this was before we had any sort of organization. By the time we had the Library up and running, there were a handful of subspecies we added all at once.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@EverAutumn i see. thanks for the response ! :)
@EverAutumn i see. thanks for the response ! :)
JD4sPWX.gif
@EverAutumn
Hi! This library seems to be missing a lot of subspecies like Lanturn Fae and Etherealights?
@EverAutumn
Hi! This library seems to be missing a lot of subspecies like Lanturn Fae and Etherealights?
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@EverAutumn

Is this...still alive?
@EverAutumn

Is this...still alive?
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@Aeroden - Hello! Uh... It still exists. I have done a poor job of maintaining it since I've been so busy with work and school, but it also seems like much of the subspecies fervor has died down.

@FelinaeFatale - This is such an incredibly late response, and for that I apologize. The public hub only lists subspecies that are categorized as Abundant (meaning there are at least two unrelated breeding pairs). The full list of our subspecies is kept within our full library located in the Light forum.
@Aeroden - Hello! Uh... It still exists. I have done a poor job of maintaining it since I've been so busy with work and school, but it also seems like much of the subspecies fervor has died down.

@FelinaeFatale - This is such an incredibly late response, and for that I apologize. The public hub only lists subspecies that are categorized as Abundant (meaning there are at least two unrelated breeding pairs). The full list of our subspecies is kept within our full library located in the Light forum.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16