Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam: A Memoir
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Prologue

Hello, dear reader, and welcome to my novel. This book shall depict my discoveries and observations on the Clan of Resting Wings. As one in possession of an invisibility cloak, I have taken it upon myself, Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam, to know everything there is to know about this clan. I will be documenting my discoveries, of which there will be many. You see, I am quite a....well, small dragon. Faes usually are. But I use this to my advantage to procure my research. Yes. We will call it research. Anywho, if you are opposed to invasions of personal privicy, then please close this and move on with your life. But if you don't have a problem with it, then please, read on. Our history awaits.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

Hello, dear reader, and welcome to my novel. This book shall depict my discoveries and observations on the Clan of Resting Wings. As one in possession of an invisibility cloak, I have taken it upon myself, Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam, to know everything there is to know about this clan. I will be documenting my discoveries, of which there will be many. You see, I am quite a....well, small dragon. Faes usually are. But I use this to my advantage to procure my research. Yes. We will call it research. Anywho, if you are opposed to invasions of personal privicy, then please close this and move on with your life. But if you don't have a problem with it, then please, read on. Our history awaits.
____________________________________________________________________________________

[center][b]About the Author[/b][/center] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34856242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348563/34856242_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center]Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam is an acclaimed author in The Clan of Resting Wings, as well as all around Sornieth. He enjoys learning more about his clan-mates, discovering secret passageways, and bringing joy to the world through his books. When it comes to writing Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam likes to write about his observations within his clan. [/center] _____________________________________________________________________________________ [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521#post_2252521]Prologue [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521#post_28784718]About the Author[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521#post_28784721]Table of Contents[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521#post_28784723]Explanation [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521#post_28784727]News & Announcements[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521#post_28784728]Raffles & Events [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521#post_28784729]Pinglist[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521#post_28784731]Linked Lore[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521#post_28784737]Dragons[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2252521#post_28784740]Affiliates & Recommendations [/url][/center]
About the Author
Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam is an acclaimed author in The Clan of Resting Wings, as well as all around Sornieth. He enjoys learning more about his clan-mates, discovering secret passageways, and bringing joy to the world through his books. When it comes to writing Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam likes to write about his observations within his clan.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Table of Contents

1. Arcene & Akira
  2. Basil & Brazil
  3. A Garden Stroll
  4. Finders Keepers
  5. The Kiss of Death
  6. BANG!
  7. Chrisha & Cello
  8. What You Mean To Me
  9. Daphnie & Davnan
  10. Ender & Emery
  11. Fabian & Fynn
  12. A New Little Prince
  13. The Thirteenth
  14. Lift Off
  15. The Mate
  16. Gryffin & Gabrielle
  17. An Awfully Big Adventure
  18. Mapmaker
  19. Haven & Heath
  20. Arrival
  21. Is Four A Crowd?
  22. Hide and Seek
  23. Strike Hard
  24. Protection
  25. Growing Up
  26. Ivi and Izak
  27. Safe... For Now
  28. Ready or Not
  29. Lost
  30. Starting Over
  31. The Ten
  32. The Changing Tides
  33. And So It Begins

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Table of Contents

1. Arcene & Akira
  2. Basil & Brazil
  3. A Garden Stroll
  4. Finders Keepers
  5. The Kiss of Death
  6. BANG!
  7. Chrisha & Cello
  8. What You Mean To Me
  9. Daphnie & Davnan
  10. Ender & Emery
  11. Fabian & Fynn
  12. A New Little Prince
  13. The Thirteenth
  14. Lift Off
  15. The Mate
  16. Gryffin & Gabrielle
  17. An Awfully Big Adventure
  18. Mapmaker
  19. Haven & Heath
  20. Arrival
  21. Is Four A Crowd?
  22. Hide and Seek
  23. Strike Hard
  24. Protection
  25. Growing Up
  26. Ivi and Izak
  27. Safe... For Now
  28. Ready or Not
  29. Lost
  30. Starting Over
  31. The Ten
  32. The Changing Tides
  33. And So It Begins

What Is Actually Even Going On???

In case you haven't figured it out, this is the story of my clan. I've really been struggling to write my lore, and after a massive lair purge, I had an idea. Why not introduce a dragon who is a total snoop? That gives me a way to explore my dragons without having to create (and complete) a large story arc. Some of these stories will be little snippets of life in the clan, some may be a part of a larger arc. Most will be a total invasion of privacy, as Haz does not have a concept of personal boundaries. I don't know if I will update once a month or five times a day. I just know that I want to write this, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

- CleverDual

What Is Actually Even Going On???

In case you haven't figured it out, this is the story of my clan. I've really been struggling to write my lore, and after a massive lair purge, I had an idea. Why not introduce a dragon who is a total snoop? That gives me a way to explore my dragons without having to create (and complete) a large story arc. Some of these stories will be little snippets of life in the clan, some may be a part of a larger arc. Most will be a total invasion of privacy, as Haz does not have a concept of personal boundaries. I don't know if I will update once a month or five times a day. I just know that I want to write this, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

- CleverDual

News & Announcements

there are no News or Announcements at this time

News & Announcements

there are no News or Announcements at this time

Raffles & Events

Event!

no events at this time

previous events:

November 3: Dress my Babies

Hey all, I just hatched the next generation of royalty in my clan, and I need a plan of how to dress them up. I know that they aren't able to be put in the dressing room yet, but mannequins are all good.

This is Fabian, he is a totally spoiled rotten dragon. He grew up the favourite of his parents, and has always gotten everything he wants. As far as his clothes go, they need to be fancy, but not gaudy or over the top. He is very stylish. (Note: the clan crown for the king is the umbral wreath. I could be persuaded to change that if the outfit is perfect)

This is Fynn. She was a maid in the castle until she caught the eye of the prince. He has made her his mate, despite the fact that she doesn't care for him at all. He loves to show off her beauty, so her outfit should be fancy and elegant. (Note: the clan crown for the queen is the gossamer fillet . I could be persuaded to change this as well if the outfit is perfect)

My dragons can currently equip up to 6 apparel items, however I am willing to unlock another 2 slots if needed, bring the total of items to 8.

If I decide to use your design (or a part of it), I will send you a little something as a thank you. It probably won't be treasure or gems, but food, baldwin mats, skins, or maybe something else! :D Thanks!

September 17-19: Learn More - Dragon Pick
I am getting massive writer's block, so go ahead and pick a dragon from my lair!! Everyone on the first two pages (up until and including Aspen) is fair game (aside from Bobby, Burnfire, Zephyr, and Zeal). I will write lore for that dragon! Not sure how long it will take, as this semester is insane, but I want to get going on this again! Love you all, and can't wait to see who you pick! (Also, if you want to tell me why you chose them, I love that!)

August 18: Learn More - Dragon Pick
So, I have a ton of spare time in my hands today, so I am running this event! Go ahead and look through my lair, and pick a dragon you want to know more about! Post the dragon on the thread, or message me, and I will have the lore up as soon as I can! All dragons with familiars are fair game, and I can't wait to see when you pick!

Raffles & Events

Event!

no events at this time

previous events:

November 3: Dress my Babies

Hey all, I just hatched the next generation of royalty in my clan, and I need a plan of how to dress them up. I know that they aren't able to be put in the dressing room yet, but mannequins are all good.

This is Fabian, he is a totally spoiled rotten dragon. He grew up the favourite of his parents, and has always gotten everything he wants. As far as his clothes go, they need to be fancy, but not gaudy or over the top. He is very stylish. (Note: the clan crown for the king is the umbral wreath. I could be persuaded to change that if the outfit is perfect)

This is Fynn. She was a maid in the castle until she caught the eye of the prince. He has made her his mate, despite the fact that she doesn't care for him at all. He loves to show off her beauty, so her outfit should be fancy and elegant. (Note: the clan crown for the queen is the gossamer fillet . I could be persuaded to change this as well if the outfit is perfect)

My dragons can currently equip up to 6 apparel items, however I am willing to unlock another 2 slots if needed, bring the total of items to 8.

If I decide to use your design (or a part of it), I will send you a little something as a thank you. It probably won't be treasure or gems, but food, baldwin mats, skins, or maybe something else! :D Thanks!

September 17-19: Learn More - Dragon Pick
I am getting massive writer's block, so go ahead and pick a dragon from my lair!! Everyone on the first two pages (up until and including Aspen) is fair game (aside from Bobby, Burnfire, Zephyr, and Zeal). I will write lore for that dragon! Not sure how long it will take, as this semester is insane, but I want to get going on this again! Love you all, and can't wait to see who you pick! (Also, if you want to tell me why you chose them, I love that!)

August 18: Learn More - Dragon Pick
So, I have a ton of spare time in my hands today, so I am running this event! Go ahead and look through my lair, and pick a dragon you want to know more about! Post the dragon on the thread, or message me, and I will have the lore up as soon as I can! All dragons with familiars are fair game, and I can't wait to see when you pick!

Pinglist
Just ask to be put on the pinglist to be notified every update

@/Petall @/Aetherstorm @/KatDragon @/Kelpsi @/Carolynmbp @/Dragonartist24

Pinglist
Just ask to be put on the pinglist to be notified every update

@/Petall @/Aetherstorm @/KatDragon @/Kelpsi @/Carolynmbp @/Dragonartist24

Linked Lore

Crescendo Isle - a LOT of my dragons live here, and a lot of my dragons are from this lair (one of the most mentioned being Banella)
Run by @Petall

Linked Lore

Crescendo Isle - a LOT of my dragons live here, and a lot of my dragons are from this lair (one of the most mentioned being Banella)
Run by @Petall

Characters

Current Clan Members

Arcene - Ambassador / Traveler / Former Queen
Akira - Astrologer / Fortune Teller / Former King
Basil - Gardener / Herbologist / Former Queen
Brazil - Healer / Apothecary Owner / Former Prince Consort
Leo - Assassin / Spy
Chrisha - Hatchling Caretaker / Teacher / Former Queen
Cello - Entertainer / Performer / Former Prince Consort
Daphnie - Nurse / Caretaker / Former Queen
Davnan - Clan Historian / Scholar / Former Prince Consort
Ender - Stonemason / Architect / Former King
Emery - Diplomat / Traveler / Former Queen
Fabian - Tavern Owner / Smuggler / Former King
Fynn - Artist / Painter / Former Queen
Griffin - Aviator / Adventurer / Former King
Gabrielle - Huntress / Explorer / Former Queen
Haven - Weapon Maker / Woodworker / Former Queen
Heath - Artist / Mapmaker / Former Prince Consort
Ivi - Queen
Izak - Prince Consort
Javan - Prince

Old Clan Members

Eden
Terell
Chopin
Thizbe
Fifer
Cath
Owen

Characters

Current Clan Members

Arcene - Ambassador / Traveler / Former Queen
Akira - Astrologer / Fortune Teller / Former King
Basil - Gardener / Herbologist / Former Queen
Brazil - Healer / Apothecary Owner / Former Prince Consort
Leo - Assassin / Spy
Chrisha - Hatchling Caretaker / Teacher / Former Queen
Cello - Entertainer / Performer / Former Prince Consort
Daphnie - Nurse / Caretaker / Former Queen
Davnan - Clan Historian / Scholar / Former Prince Consort
Ender - Stonemason / Architect / Former King
Emery - Diplomat / Traveler / Former Queen
Fabian - Tavern Owner / Smuggler / Former King
Fynn - Artist / Painter / Former Queen
Griffin - Aviator / Adventurer / Former King
Gabrielle - Huntress / Explorer / Former Queen
Haven - Weapon Maker / Woodworker / Former Queen
Heath - Artist / Mapmaker / Former Prince Consort
Ivi - Queen
Izak - Prince Consort
Javan - Prince

Old Clan Members

Eden
Terell
Chopin
Thizbe
Fifer
Cath
Owen

Recommendations

Wandering Winds - by Aetherstorm
A fantastic Pinkerlocke. The writing is totally wonderful, and I have throughly enjoyed reading it. For sure check this one out!!

Windkeep Tower Lorebook - by Petall
Super awesome lore, and highly creative. This user is a wonderful author, and I have loved every moment of this so far!!! :D

Recommendations

Wandering Winds - by Aetherstorm
A fantastic Pinkerlocke. The writing is totally wonderful, and I have throughly enjoyed reading it. For sure check this one out!!

Windkeep Tower Lorebook - by Petall
Super awesome lore, and highly creative. This user is a wonderful author, and I have loved every moment of this so far!!! :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22