Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam: A Memoir
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@Petall Hmm.....interesting! I have some ideas, but this'll be fun!
@Petall Hmm.....interesting! I have some ideas, but this'll be fun!
@CleverDual
Loved this last update! Sorry I'm so late. I looked up half the songs I didn't know before I realized you had them all linked at the bottom XD
@CleverDual
Loved this last update! Sorry I'm so late. I looked up half the songs I didn't know before I realized you had them all linked at the bottom XD
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@KatDragon Sorry, real life hit hard. I will write his lore soon, but I was putting it off bc I am not quite sure where I am going with him. Promise I will write about him soon, just not quite yet!

@Petall Same thing with Aspen. :3
@KatDragon Sorry, real life hit hard. I will write his lore soon, but I was putting it off bc I am not quite sure where I am going with him. Promise I will write about him soon, just not quite yet!

@Petall Same thing with Aspen. :3
@CleverDual

No worries! :) Take as long as you need, I understand!
@CleverDual

No worries! :) Take as long as you need, I understand!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9:
Daphnie & Davnan

The fire devastated the clan. It had started on a rather hot night, and it took out the entire library before it could be stopped. The good news was that the flames did not reach anything other than the library. The bad news? Fortis, the clan founder and historian couldn’t remember anything that had been in the clan’s history books. He isn’t known for his good memory, like most Tundras.

After they put out the blaze, someone noticed a tiny little Wildclaw hatchling peeping out of the ash. He was absolutely covered in debris. Basil and Brazil set to work right away, trying to mend the little hatchling. They managed to save his life, but there were scars that would never fade.

When the royal nest hatched, two of the hatchlings were very sick.

Dario, the middle hatchling, died within hours of coming out of his egg. The death of their sibling pulled Daphnie and Doom together. They were inseparable. It was difficult for the two to spend time together, as Daphnie was always bed-ridden, but Doom sword to protect her. He spent hours a day working at his training, and the rest of his time with his sister.

But Daphnie was getting worse. Brazil was at a total loss. Finally, the Queen and Prince Consort went to the Queen on Crescendo Isle.

“We heard you may have a cure for our daughter.”

The tiny Queen nodded, a smile playing on her face. “I may. But for a price.”

“A...a price?”

“Magic never comes without a price.” The Fae set her lips. “Yes. I want your son. I want your son to join my guard.”

The royal couple refused, but when Doom heard about the offer he stormed into the throne room.

“Why did you turn it down?”

Cello frowned. “What are you talking about?”

“You’re going to loose one of us either way. At least this way we’re both still alive! At least I don’t have to...I can’t live knowing I could have saved her.” A single tear ran down the prince’s cheek. “Please.”

Doom’s absence from the clan destroyed the princess. Though she was given an antidote that kept her from dying, she remained very weak.

Concerned, Chrisha sent for someone to help tutor the princess, and hopefully befriend her.

When the dragon came to the palace, everyone was a little shocked. It was the hatchling from the library fire, all grown up.

“Princess?” Davnan peered around the door, not wanting to startle the young dragon. “Are you alright?”

She blinked up at him from her couch. “Who are you?”

“Your parents sent for me. I’m here to teach you.”

“I don’t need to be taught. Go away.”

Davnan sighed and stepped into the room. “I can’t do that, princess.”

“Well, then just stay over there.” Huffing, she stuck her nose back in her book.

“What are you reading?”

“It’s none of your business.”

This type of interaction went on for ages. Davnan trying to connect, and Daphnie far too broken to open up. And then, one day everything changed.

Davnan walked into the princess’ suite, arms full of books. He was about to set them down when Daphnie stood up and walked over to him.

“Can we talk?”

“Of course, princess.” They sat together on the couch.

“Alright. Well, um, I’m becoming Queen soon...”

“Yes.”

“And I don’t want to rule alone.”

“Okay...”

“And I don’t really know that many dragons who I think would make a good ruler. Other than you.”

Davnan stopped and stared at the princess. “I’m sorry...what are you saying?”

“I’m asking you to be my mate.”

The Wildclaw male stepped back, mouth falling open. “You...want me...we aren’t-“

“I know. I know this is probably insane, but you’re my best friend. And I though it could maybe build into something...someday...maybe...I’m not sure what I was-“

“Yes.”

She turned and looked at him, the shock evident on her face. “What?”

“Yes. Yes, I’ll be your mate.”

Daphnie blinked slowly. “Really?”

“Yeah. Really. I’m serious.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah. Wow.”

After ruling together for quite some time, the couple developed strong feelings for each other. It starting with friendship, but quickly built into something more. Finally, Davnan asked.

“Hey, Daph, can we talk?”

“Sure.” The queen was curled up in her bed, a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. “What do you need?”

“Will you be my mate?”

“What? Dav, we’re already...”

“No. I mean, I’m in love with you Daphnie. I want to be in love with you for the rest of our lives. I want you to be my mate because we are both I love with each other. And I am. So totally in love with you.”

“Yes.”

“I-“

“Stop.” She blushed. “Just stop. We keep going around in circles. Just come over here and kiss me.”

“Well, of course your highness.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9:
Daphnie & Davnan

The fire devastated the clan. It had started on a rather hot night, and it took out the entire library before it could be stopped. The good news was that the flames did not reach anything other than the library. The bad news? Fortis, the clan founder and historian couldn’t remember anything that had been in the clan’s history books. He isn’t known for his good memory, like most Tundras.

After they put out the blaze, someone noticed a tiny little Wildclaw hatchling peeping out of the ash. He was absolutely covered in debris. Basil and Brazil set to work right away, trying to mend the little hatchling. They managed to save his life, but there were scars that would never fade.

When the royal nest hatched, two of the hatchlings were very sick.

Dario, the middle hatchling, died within hours of coming out of his egg. The death of their sibling pulled Daphnie and Doom together. They were inseparable. It was difficult for the two to spend time together, as Daphnie was always bed-ridden, but Doom sword to protect her. He spent hours a day working at his training, and the rest of his time with his sister.

But Daphnie was getting worse. Brazil was at a total loss. Finally, the Queen and Prince Consort went to the Queen on Crescendo Isle.

“We heard you may have a cure for our daughter.”

The tiny Queen nodded, a smile playing on her face. “I may. But for a price.”

“A...a price?”

“Magic never comes without a price.” The Fae set her lips. “Yes. I want your son. I want your son to join my guard.”

The royal couple refused, but when Doom heard about the offer he stormed into the throne room.

“Why did you turn it down?”

Cello frowned. “What are you talking about?”

“You’re going to loose one of us either way. At least this way we’re both still alive! At least I don’t have to...I can’t live knowing I could have saved her.” A single tear ran down the prince’s cheek. “Please.”

Doom’s absence from the clan destroyed the princess. Though she was given an antidote that kept her from dying, she remained very weak.

Concerned, Chrisha sent for someone to help tutor the princess, and hopefully befriend her.

When the dragon came to the palace, everyone was a little shocked. It was the hatchling from the library fire, all grown up.

“Princess?” Davnan peered around the door, not wanting to startle the young dragon. “Are you alright?”

She blinked up at him from her couch. “Who are you?”

“Your parents sent for me. I’m here to teach you.”

“I don’t need to be taught. Go away.”

Davnan sighed and stepped into the room. “I can’t do that, princess.”

“Well, then just stay over there.” Huffing, she stuck her nose back in her book.

“What are you reading?”

“It’s none of your business.”

This type of interaction went on for ages. Davnan trying to connect, and Daphnie far too broken to open up. And then, one day everything changed.

Davnan walked into the princess’ suite, arms full of books. He was about to set them down when Daphnie stood up and walked over to him.

“Can we talk?”

“Of course, princess.” They sat together on the couch.

“Alright. Well, um, I’m becoming Queen soon...”

“Yes.”

“And I don’t want to rule alone.”

“Okay...”

“And I don’t really know that many dragons who I think would make a good ruler. Other than you.”

Davnan stopped and stared at the princess. “I’m sorry...what are you saying?”

“I’m asking you to be my mate.”

The Wildclaw male stepped back, mouth falling open. “You...want me...we aren’t-“

“I know. I know this is probably insane, but you’re my best friend. And I though it could maybe build into something...someday...maybe...I’m not sure what I was-“

“Yes.”

She turned and looked at him, the shock evident on her face. “What?”

“Yes. Yes, I’ll be your mate.”

Daphnie blinked slowly. “Really?”

“Yeah. Really. I’m serious.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah. Wow.”

After ruling together for quite some time, the couple developed strong feelings for each other. It starting with friendship, but quickly built into something more. Finally, Davnan asked.

“Hey, Daph, can we talk?”

“Sure.” The queen was curled up in her bed, a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. “What do you need?”

“Will you be my mate?”

“What? Dav, we’re already...”

“No. I mean, I’m in love with you Daphnie. I want to be in love with you for the rest of our lives. I want you to be my mate because we are both I love with each other. And I am. So totally in love with you.”

“Yes.”

“I-“

“Stop.” She blushed. “Just stop. We keep going around in circles. Just come over here and kiss me.”

“Well, of course your highness.”

@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful!!! I love it!!! And I love how you included Doom and Hestia!!! :D
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful!!! I love it!!! And I love how you included Doom and Hestia!!! :D
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall phew....I was a little worried about writing them! :3
@Petall phew....I was a little worried about writing them! :3
THE SHIP HAS STARTED
THE SHIP HAS STARTED
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
@KatDragon I FEEL YOU!!!!! I didn't think I would love them so much!!
@KatDragon I FEEL YOU!!!!! I didn't think I would love them so much!!
@Petall @Aetherstorm @KatDragon

There is a new event on!! Check it out here!
@Petall @Aetherstorm @KatDragon

There is a new event on!! Check it out here!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22