Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hazzleblazzlekerblazzleflam: A Memoir
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@CleverDual
That's nice! You wrote it out really nicely though.

@Petall
Great idea with the lore! I love Chopin's idea, and how well it seems to work with Terell's. Awesome job!
@CleverDual
That's nice! You wrote it out really nicely though.

@Petall
Great idea with the lore! I love Chopin's idea, and how well it seems to work with Terell's. Awesome job!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm

Aaaaaa thank you so much! I've enjoyed seeing how CleverDual brought it to life!
@Aetherstorm

Aaaaaa thank you so much! I've enjoyed seeing how CleverDual brought it to life!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5:
The Kiss of Death

There's one in every clan. The dragon that everyone knows is bad news, but no one can ever seem to get any proof.

Leo, while not the most dangerous dragon in the clan, is for sure the most insane. From the day he joined the clan, he charmed every female there. They couldn't seem to resist his deep green eyes, stellar smile, and witty humor. One after another, they fell for him. His most notable affair, though most don't know about it, was with Princess Banella. The two have had multiple flings, resulting in at least one nest. Neither are interested in a relationship with the other, but are content to enjoy the company, no strings attached.

But Leo was never fully satisfied. Girls who fell all over themselves to impress him were entertaining, but he wasn't interested in a relationship with any of them. And then, one day, his views changed.

It all started when Leo came home one day to find a dragon planting flowers in front of his house. Furious, he stormed over, ready to lay into the dragon messing with his turf. But he stopped short when he saw her. A stunning nature dragon, with the most elegant genes, colouring, and figure he had ever seen. When he tried to speak, his voice cracked.

"Who… Are you new to the clan?"

She smiled gently. Yes, I am working with Queen Basil in the gardens. We've been expanding to the rest of the clan. I hope you don't mind. Leo, isn't it?"

"It is. And I'm afraid I don't know your name." Leo leaned against the door frame.

"Eden."

Leo ran the name through his mind. Eden: delight. And that she was. "So, you –"

She cut him off with a shake of her head. "I need to be going. I'll see you around." Gently fluttering her wings, she left the baffled dragon standing alone in the door frame.

After that day, Leo fell hard. But no matter what he tried, she wouldn't so much as glance in his direction. One day, he cornered her to ask what was going on.

"Why? Why don't you like me?"

Eden scoffed. "You have to ask?"

Leaning back, Leo frowned. "What?"

She leaned into him, her face a breath away from his. "You," she whispered, "are the most arrogant and conceited dragon I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with." Whirling around, she stalked off, leaving Leo confused. He knew that she was right, of course, but no one had ever called him out on it before.

Leo works in the black market, and even though he is one of the newest members, he already has a reputation that strikes fear into the hearts of many dragons. This terrifying dragon works as an assassin for hire. This is not gotten out, as anyone who leaks this information knows that they will receive a rather unpleasant visit that evening. One that won't end well for their health, both physical and mental.

He prides himself on his "skills",and is quite open about how dangerous he is, even though most dragons in the clan don't know the details. To be honest, most to dragons are too scared to ask. But one thing is for sure. Leo has the whole clan wrapped around his claw.

All except Eden. That's one quest he's never been able to complete. And he won't rest until he gets her.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5:
The Kiss of Death

There's one in every clan. The dragon that everyone knows is bad news, but no one can ever seem to get any proof.

Leo, while not the most dangerous dragon in the clan, is for sure the most insane. From the day he joined the clan, he charmed every female there. They couldn't seem to resist his deep green eyes, stellar smile, and witty humor. One after another, they fell for him. His most notable affair, though most don't know about it, was with Princess Banella. The two have had multiple flings, resulting in at least one nest. Neither are interested in a relationship with the other, but are content to enjoy the company, no strings attached.

But Leo was never fully satisfied. Girls who fell all over themselves to impress him were entertaining, but he wasn't interested in a relationship with any of them. And then, one day, his views changed.

It all started when Leo came home one day to find a dragon planting flowers in front of his house. Furious, he stormed over, ready to lay into the dragon messing with his turf. But he stopped short when he saw her. A stunning nature dragon, with the most elegant genes, colouring, and figure he had ever seen. When he tried to speak, his voice cracked.

"Who… Are you new to the clan?"

She smiled gently. Yes, I am working with Queen Basil in the gardens. We've been expanding to the rest of the clan. I hope you don't mind. Leo, isn't it?"

"It is. And I'm afraid I don't know your name." Leo leaned against the door frame.

"Eden."

Leo ran the name through his mind. Eden: delight. And that she was. "So, you –"

She cut him off with a shake of her head. "I need to be going. I'll see you around." Gently fluttering her wings, she left the baffled dragon standing alone in the door frame.

After that day, Leo fell hard. But no matter what he tried, she wouldn't so much as glance in his direction. One day, he cornered her to ask what was going on.

"Why? Why don't you like me?"

Eden scoffed. "You have to ask?"

Leaning back, Leo frowned. "What?"

She leaned into him, her face a breath away from his. "You," she whispered, "are the most arrogant and conceited dragon I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with." Whirling around, she stalked off, leaving Leo confused. He knew that she was right, of course, but no one had ever called him out on it before.

Leo works in the black market, and even though he is one of the newest members, he already has a reputation that strikes fear into the hearts of many dragons. This terrifying dragon works as an assassin for hire. This is not gotten out, as anyone who leaks this information knows that they will receive a rather unpleasant visit that evening. One that won't end well for their health, both physical and mental.

He prides himself on his "skills",and is quite open about how dangerous he is, even though most dragons in the clan don't know the details. To be honest, most to dragons are too scared to ask. But one thing is for sure. Leo has the whole clan wrapped around his claw.

All except Eden. That's one quest he's never been able to complete. And he won't rest until he gets her.

@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, I love it!!!! Leo is such a fascinating character!!!!
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, I love it!!!! Leo is such a fascinating character!!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall thanks!! I can't wait to explore more of him!!
@Petall thanks!! I can't wait to explore more of him!!

Chapter 6:
BANG!

"Careful! We don't want to spill any of it. That –"

"Won't end well. Yes, thanks. I am aware."

"Right, sorry. Hold still Fifer!"

"Come on, Thiz, calm down. I am not going to – oops."

"What?!"

"Kidding! Ow, Thizbe, don't hit me."

"Well don't scare me like that!"

"Sheesh, it was just a joke. Loosen up."

"Loosen up? Loosen up! Okay, listen here buster –"

"Chill, Thizbe. I swear…grab the powdered Labradorite, will ya?"

"Why? I'm not your assistant."

"No, but you are standing right beside it."

"…oh...well...here."

"Thanks."

"Yep."

"Look, Thiz, I'm sorry. I hate when we fight. I didn't mean to make you upset."

"I get it. I don't like fighting with you either. I'm sorry as well."

"Gotta love sibling spats..."

"Hey, we can't get along all the time."

"True that."

"Hey, what's that smell?"

"Wait, did you add powdered Labradorite?"

"Yeah, I…oh no."

"So…run?"

"Yep. Run!"

Chapter 6:
BANG!

"Careful! We don't want to spill any of it. That –"

"Won't end well. Yes, thanks. I am aware."

"Right, sorry. Hold still Fifer!"

"Come on, Thiz, calm down. I am not going to – oops."

"What?!"

"Kidding! Ow, Thizbe, don't hit me."

"Well don't scare me like that!"

"Sheesh, it was just a joke. Loosen up."

"Loosen up? Loosen up! Okay, listen here buster –"

"Chill, Thizbe. I swear…grab the powdered Labradorite, will ya?"

"Why? I'm not your assistant."

"No, but you are standing right beside it."

"…oh...well...here."

"Thanks."

"Yep."

"Look, Thiz, I'm sorry. I hate when we fight. I didn't mean to make you upset."

"I get it. I don't like fighting with you either. I'm sorry as well."

"Gotta love sibling spats..."

"Hey, we can't get along all the time."

"True that."

"Hey, what's that smell?"

"Wait, did you add powdered Labradorite?"

"Yeah, I…oh no."

"So…run?"

"Yep. Run!"

@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, I love them so much, they are perfect!!!!!
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, I love them so much, they are perfect!!!!!
@Petall thanks
@Petall thanks
I like reading things but... I dont know about this
WAIT NEVERMIND

aside from a few spelling errors that could of been fixed if you double check it, it's pretty good
I like reading things but... I dont know about this
WAIT NEVERMIND

aside from a few spelling errors that could of been fixed if you double check it, it's pretty good
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
@KatDragon thanks! Yeah, I'm currently recovering from surgery, so my proof-reading skills are sub-par right now. I'll be editing things once I'm off the medication.

Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

[edit]: I did not realize I had so many spelling errors.....thanks so much for pointing that out to me!! I went through a fixed them. :)
@KatDragon thanks! Yeah, I'm currently recovering from surgery, so my proof-reading skills are sub-par right now. I'll be editing things once I'm off the medication.

Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

[edit]: I did not realize I had so many spelling errors.....thanks so much for pointing that out to me!! I went through a fixed them. :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22