Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Llanais Map of the World [Update 4/19]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Orru

Soon hopefully I'm too poor for this.
@Orru

Soon hopefully I'm too poor for this.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai

This is incredible, what program did you use to draw it?
@Llanai

This is incredible, what program did you use to draw it?
@Brambane

Thank you! This was made entirely in gimp 2.8 (with a little assistance from a life time of staring at google satellite imagery for no reason)
@Brambane

Thank you! This was made entirely in gimp 2.8 (with a little assistance from a life time of staring at google satellite imagery for no reason)
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
This is so good, I love it!!
This is so good, I love it!!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Llanai

Oh, WOW! What a great work! You must have put hours and hours into creating it, and it turned out amazing! There are so many details and the map is very beautifully made!

(Is it ok for you, if I use it on my mapmakers' page? Obviously, you are credited and it's linked back to here :3 )
@Llanai

Oh, WOW! What a great work! You must have put hours and hours into creating it, and it turned out amazing! There are so many details and the map is very beautifully made!

(Is it ok for you, if I use it on my mapmakers' page? Obviously, you are credited and it's linked back to here :3 )
@Llanai
Hi there! I really love your work, and am currently translating the locations' descriptions for Russian folks. And, well... which pirates are the most fearsome after all? :'D Is that a joke (they all claim to be the best) or a mistake? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused and want to translate the thing properly x3
@Llanai
Hi there! I really love your work, and am currently translating the locations' descriptions for Russian folks. And, well... which pirates are the most fearsome after all? :'D Is that a joke (they all claim to be the best) or a mistake? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused and want to translate the thing properly x3
KmnIjfw.png
Holy moly, this is so detailed? You did this entirely in Gimp? I am thoroughly impressed. :o
Holy moly, this is so detailed? You did this entirely in Gimp? I am thoroughly impressed. :o
JBEajtP.gif
@Juri01

Thank you thank you! I don't mind you linking back at all!

@Nabesima

Woah. Thanks for the translation, firstly. Secondly, some pirates are more fearsome than others individually but as blocs they're all more or less the same, so yes that's the joke. Don't tell the pirates that, of course, you'll start a fight!

@Quinineer

Thanks so much. I'm impressed too!

you have no idea how many times I crashed the program making this thing...
@Juri01

Thank you thank you! I don't mind you linking back at all!

@Nabesima

Woah. Thanks for the translation, firstly. Secondly, some pirates are more fearsome than others individually but as blocs they're all more or less the same, so yes that's the joke. Don't tell the pirates that, of course, you'll start a fight!

@Quinineer

Thanks so much. I'm impressed too!

you have no idea how many times I crashed the program making this thing...
Looks amazing!
Looks amazing!
KNyL0p3.png
This needs to be on the FRONT page at all times @@
This needs to be on the FRONT page at all times @@
034vCWs.gifnBoOPgD.pngLLoEOr0.pngpAhQwGC.pngBadge.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24