Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Llanais Map of the World [Update 4/19]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@paintminion

I don't know of anyone else doing map making for FR, but I appreciate the... appreciation!

@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @Chezza @Artificiary @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @icetail0912 @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking @Snapdragoon @holes @Minstri @SpookyClockwork @Silverhame @Juri01 @TheDragonsQueen @Jadepillar @Lumenwood @idlewildly @Electriwinter

This also gives me an opportunity to ping and let everyone know that work on this map is on hold until the new canon map is revealed. I'd like to have my product be close enough to canon compliant that anyone can use it and to do that, I'll have to see what staff has in store for us before can resume.

We were so close ; - ;

Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement!
@paintminion

I don't know of anyone else doing map making for FR, but I appreciate the... appreciation!

@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @Chezza @Artificiary @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @icetail0912 @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking @Snapdragoon @holes @Minstri @SpookyClockwork @Silverhame @Juri01 @TheDragonsQueen @Jadepillar @Lumenwood @idlewildly @Electriwinter

This also gives me an opportunity to ping and let everyone know that work on this map is on hold until the new canon map is revealed. I'd like to have my product be close enough to canon compliant that anyone can use it and to do that, I'll have to see what staff has in store for us before can resume.

We were so close ; - ;

Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
Aw, well! I hope that they end up releasing it soon, but that's a shame that your amazing work has to stop because the staff decided to make a new map afterall. BUT! Whatever it is the new map ends up as, I look forward to your work regardless!
Aw, well! I hope that they end up releasing it soon, but that's a shame that your amazing work has to stop because the staff decided to make a new map afterall. BUT! Whatever it is the new map ends up as, I look forward to your work regardless!
@Llanai

Noted!
@Llanai

Noted!
OOF while I'm super excited for the release of a new map, I feel bad that you have to pause your project to wait for it T0T
OOF while I'm super excited for the release of a new map, I feel bad that you have to pause your project to wait for it T0T
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Sorry about the bump but I really like this map. My only question is why is the twisting crescendo so abnormally massive?
Sorry about the bump but I really like this map. My only question is why is the twisting crescendo so abnormally massive?
[size=1]@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @SylvanMoon @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @PantheraScience @Chezza @Artificiary @Cagliari @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @CheeseChatot @icetail0912 @Sachqua @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking @Snapdragoon @holes @Minstri @DragonDreamers @SpookyClockwork @Silverhame @Morvudd @Juri01 @TheDragonsQueen @Jadepillar @Lumenwood @idlewildly @Electriwinter @GreenGalaxy @GlitchEnder @arboretumm[/size] Hello everyone! I've decided, since I'm very tired of waiting, to release something for you all. Below you'll find the largest single rectangular section of World Map III which I can call complete. It isn't much but its something to help tide us over until I can really get moving on map making again. [center] [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/ed85/f/2018/254/b/b/sornieth_cut_by_soenkan-dcmld4w.png][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ed85/f/2018/254/b/b/sornieth_cut_by_soenkan-dcmld4w.png[/img][/url] [click for full size] [/center] and @Shpore sorry about not seeing your comment. The quick answer is that the map depicts the crescendo at its peak summer extent which is, of course, fairly massive.
@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @SylvanMoon @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @PantheraScience @Chezza @Artificiary @Cagliari @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @CheeseChatot @icetail0912 @Sachqua @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking @Snapdragoon @holes @Minstri @DragonDreamers @SpookyClockwork @Silverhame @Morvudd @Juri01 @TheDragonsQueen @Jadepillar @Lumenwood @idlewildly @Electriwinter @GreenGalaxy @GlitchEnder @arboretumm

Hello everyone! I've decided, since I'm very tired of waiting, to release something for you all. Below you'll find the largest single rectangular section of World Map III which I can call complete. It isn't much but its something to help tide us over until I can really get moving on map making again.
sornieth_cut_by_soenkan-dcmld4w.png
[click for full size]

and @Shpore sorry about not seeing your comment. The quick answer is that the map depicts the crescendo at its peak summer extent which is, of course, fairly massive.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
Yay! Mapsmapsmaps
Yay! Mapsmapsmaps
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
it looks beauuuutiful~
it looks beauuuutiful~
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
It looks so good, I'm super excited to see what you've come up with, and will come up with after the new canon map drops!!
It looks so good, I'm super excited to see what you've come up with, and will come up with after the new canon map drops!!
dNCLmdm.png4lq06cL.pngwU5ZLxY.gif928hpXE.png J7D1quC.png
hc8EHNU.png
eO2eGoz.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
It looks fantastic. I haven't seen this much of it since I was watching your stream. As always, you have such an eye for a natural flow of the land. I know it's frustrating to have a new map coming so soon after putting all that work in, but I can only be happy that you get such cool stuff to work from soon!
It looks fantastic. I haven't seen this much of it since I was watching your stream. As always, you have such an eye for a natural flow of the land. I know it's frustrating to have a new map coming so soon after putting all that work in, but I can only be happy that you get such cool stuff to work from soon!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24