Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Llanais Map of the World [Update 4/19]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
*gasp* amazing!
*gasp* amazing!
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
just found out about this, as a fan of your past work but still got hair pulling frustrated at the inaccuracies i have high hopes for this one!!
your art and landscape is amazing, take you time i'll be cheering for you on the side lines!
I can't wait to see it finished!
just found out about this, as a fan of your past work but still got hair pulling frustrated at the inaccuracies i have high hopes for this one!!
your art and landscape is amazing, take you time i'll be cheering for you on the side lines!
I can't wait to see it finished!
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@Llanai This is absolutely amazing, thank you so much for making this! I will be using it in my own clan lore :) Looking forward t seeing the new versions!
@Llanai This is absolutely amazing, thank you so much for making this! I will be using it in my own clan lore :) Looking forward t seeing the new versions!
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
[size=1]@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @Chezza @Artificiary @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @icetail0912 @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking[/size] Hello all! I come with updates. Now that the semester is winding down, work on World Map V 3 resumes! The piece is nearing final stages and I am very excited to push it a little closer. Here are some WIP screenshots for you all. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/146329c77d1de17116a71ee8795619f0/tumblr_p8fgcrJt191uvmu6eo1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e66b066be80b5bcd3938321eae1e37c9/tumblr_p8fgcrJt191uvmu6eo3_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1eb6e7e3cddc8ab39a8f45caf67360a5/tumblr_p8fgcrJt191uvmu6eo2_1280.png[/img] These WIPs can be found on tumblr [url=http://hungrytundras.tumblr.com/post/173712956920/work-on-sornieth-3-continues-here-are-some-wips]here[/url] Thank you all for your encouragement and support! I'd love to hear your thoughts~ This post was made using the 'WIP Updates' pinglist. If you'd like to be removed from this pinglist ping me in this thread. If you'd like to be added to this ping list [url=https://goo.gl/forms/2RCpJUnQANXWiP5K2]click here[/url].
@Maltshakes @MaDragon @Failuresaurus @Khadjin @Rainbowditto @Yusaku @Lunakitty @KosmicOwl @gbot13 @DrAdelino @Hinumi @Chezza @Artificiary @Praedyth @LaghingZuru @Giratina @feralrookie @ReyFairchild @Eruvyreth @KairinRose @icetail0912 @Lunakitty @lilastar @Tangaroa @HawkstarTheking

Hello all! I come with updates.

Now that the semester is winding down, work on World Map V 3 resumes! The piece is nearing final stages and I am very excited to push it a little closer. Here are some WIP screenshots for you all.

tumblr_p8fgcrJt191uvmu6eo1_1280.png

tumblr_p8fgcrJt191uvmu6eo3_1280.png

tumblr_p8fgcrJt191uvmu6eo2_1280.png

These WIPs can be found on tumblr here

Thank you all for your encouragement and support! I'd love to hear your thoughts~

This post was made using the 'WIP Updates' pinglist. If you'd like to be removed from this pinglist ping me in this thread. If you'd like to be added to this ping list click here.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
ahhhhhh it looks so cooooooooooooll
ahhhhhh it looks so cooooooooooooll
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
boiiii
boiiii
oxstpLj.png
Cool!!!
Cool!!!
Illustration57.png
holy heck
holy heck
iuEBSJ3.png
Y0SdlfO.png
gqWsHjf.png
d3OF3Gw.png
dEe2UrM.png

7WvV6Ii.png x x x

Wow, this is amazing- such neat line work and detail. Honestly, your dedication is really admirable and the new one is looking even better. Keep up the good work and I'm gonna keep an eye on this
Wow, this is amazing- such neat line work and detail. Honestly, your dedication is really admirable and the new one is looking even better. Keep up the good work and I'm gonna keep an eye on this
y6Tz96p.png
@Llanai

Thank you so much for these maps, gonna use them in some things, and certainly will credit! Do you know of any other maps people are making? I think it's fun to find your lair on maps, and my explorers in my lair are gonna love this in their bios!
@Llanai

Thank you so much for these maps, gonna use them in some things, and certainly will credit! Do you know of any other maps people are making? I think it's fun to find your lair on maps, and my explorers in my lair are gonna love this in their bios!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24