Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 1584 1585
I don't really want to vacation anywhere. Shadow is pretty spot-on for my aesthetic, plus growing glowshrooms is kinda my clan's main centerpoint. They can't very well leave, haha.

I do wish I lived in a smaller flight that held dom more often, though. I don't think Shadow's held dom since our last flight festival.
I don't really want to vacation anywhere. Shadow is pretty spot-on for my aesthetic, plus growing glowshrooms is kinda my clan's main centerpoint. They can't very well leave, haha.

I do wish I lived in a smaller flight that held dom more often, though. I don't think Shadow's held dom since our last flight festival.
I don't want to vacay either but I've always liked fire second best. The aesthetic and the lore is up my alley.

Scar don't wish earth stats on yourself. We took four years to realize were a powerhouse. Now it's like "Oh are we again?? Yawn."
I don't want to vacay either but I've always liked fire second best. The aesthetic and the lore is up my alley.

Scar don't wish earth stats on yourself. We took four years to realize were a powerhouse. Now it's like "Oh are we again?? Yawn."
Hey, everyone? So, I have a hard decision to make: This girl, whom I ADORE and want to spoil and love? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36154444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361545/36154444_350.png[/img] [/url] I can't seem to find a way to fit her into my Lore. T~T That being said, I'll totally keep her till I get an idea, unless someone here would like to adopt her into their Clan? If you do, just let me know! [s]Or hand me ideas for Lore, I'll take those too~ ;3[/s]
Hey, everyone? So, I have a hard decision to make:

This girl, whom I ADORE and want to spoil and love?

36154444_350.png

I can't seem to find a way to fit her into my Lore. T~T

That being said, I'll totally keep her till I get an idea, unless someone here would like to adopt her into their Clan? If you do, just let me know!

Or hand me ideas for Lore, I'll take those too~ ;3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
She looks like some kind of really friendly enchantress to me. Like she'd live in the middle of dark woods and not come out and interact very often, and everyone THINKS that she would be super scary and everything, but then she invites them into her home and it's all sparkly and inviting. And she makes killer cookies too.

(That's literally all I could think of shrugs)
She looks like some kind of really friendly enchantress to me. Like she'd live in the middle of dark woods and not come out and interact very often, and everyone THINKS that she would be super scary and everything, but then she invites them into her home and it's all sparkly and inviting. And she makes killer cookies too.

(That's literally all I could think of shrugs)
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
*reads her lore snippet* Maybe she falls in love with someone from afar but is afraid she is going to be shunned because of her appearance, so she sends the dragon she loves gifts of glass that she's made anonymously (like from a secret admirer).
*reads her lore snippet* Maybe she falls in love with someone from afar but is afraid she is going to be shunned because of her appearance, so she sends the dragon she loves gifts of glass that she's made anonymously (like from a secret admirer).
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
whoops I totally forgot to read her microlore

i am fail
whoops I totally forgot to read her microlore

i am fail
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
It seems to me like Fortune would be one to try almost desperately to prove that she's worth something and does a good enough job to hide her stress and fear of failure from others. But it might be tearing her apart internally, as stress often does.
It seems to me like Fortune would be one to try almost desperately to prove that she's worth something and does a good enough job to hide her stress and fear of failure from others. But it might be tearing her apart internally, as stress often does.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Wow, you can almost taste the heartbreak
Wow, you can almost taste the heartbreak
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Sara- I'm crying because I almost bought her when she first hatched (I have two of her siblings) and I love her and want her to be haPPY BUT I have absolutely no space i crie
Sara- I'm crying because I almost bought her when she first hatched (I have two of her siblings) and I love her and want her to be haPPY BUT I have absolutely no space i crie
Wow, these are a lot of good ideas! :O

Hm, I think what I'll do is a mix of CF's and Sal's, since both seem to suit her situation. :3 Thanks for all the awesome ideas, guys! ^^
Wow, these are a lot of good ideas! :O

Hm, I think what I'll do is a mix of CF's and Sal's, since both seem to suit her situation. :3 Thanks for all the awesome ideas, guys! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 1584 1585