Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 1584 1585
Yeah, the hatchery thing definitely kept me interested for quite a while, both in finding new pairs and in writing lore, but it eventually became a bit too much anxiety to be fun for me any more. ^_^;; This thread and building interconnected lore with you guys and tossing dragons back and forth has been rather instrumental in keeping me checking back with the site, though!

When I first joined I kind of bemoaned the fact that updates were few and far between, but now I kind of like the slower pace. I don't feel like I'm super far behind even if I'm not 100% engaged in the site when new apparel or genes or whatever release, and the once a month events give me something to look forward to/save up for.
Yeah, the hatchery thing definitely kept me interested for quite a while, both in finding new pairs and in writing lore, but it eventually became a bit too much anxiety to be fun for me any more. ^_^;; This thread and building interconnected lore with you guys and tossing dragons back and forth has been rather instrumental in keeping me checking back with the site, though!

When I first joined I kind of bemoaned the fact that updates were few and far between, but now I kind of like the slower pace. I don't feel like I'm super far behind even if I'm not 100% engaged in the site when new apparel or genes or whatever release, and the once a month events give me something to look forward to/save up for.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Sala-Oh, congrats on NaNo! I hope you get a lot of stuff done. :) The slower pace isn't bad or anything, I just...don't find myself getting as excited anymore, about festivals or updates or much of anything except ixris's lore updates. XD

ixris-I definitely will, thank you. I think maybe I'll take a break for a week or so like you said, and then if I want to come back I'll do a really big cleanout. I think I'd like to go back to having a smaller lair, and maybe I'll actually get something done with less to work on. Thank yo for the support. <3
Sala-Oh, congrats on NaNo! I hope you get a lot of stuff done. :) The slower pace isn't bad or anything, I just...don't find myself getting as excited anymore, about festivals or updates or much of anything except ixris's lore updates. XD

ixris-I definitely will, thank you. I think maybe I'll take a break for a week or so like you said, and then if I want to come back I'll do a really big cleanout. I think I'd like to go back to having a smaller lair, and maybe I'll actually get something done with less to work on. Thank yo for the support. <3
VAAnkLY.png
Scri- Totally don't feel bad about losing interest/wanting to take a break. We all have interests that come and go, and forcing yourself to stay is more likely to make you resent it than make you like it. I agree w/ ixris on saving enough food for your clan to fill them back up after a break though. I've had a number of friends who stopped using the site because it was just too hard to start it back up again, what with the limitations set on collecting and coli grinding when your food is low (kind of a flawed system, if you ask me).

I hope that whatever you decide to do brings you happiness! We all love you, whether you stay or go <3

Sara- On a side note, I am dying over that pearlie scry.
Scri- Totally don't feel bad about losing interest/wanting to take a break. We all have interests that come and go, and forcing yourself to stay is more likely to make you resent it than make you like it. I agree w/ ixris on saving enough food for your clan to fill them back up after a break though. I've had a number of friends who stopped using the site because it was just too hard to start it back up again, what with the limitations set on collecting and coli grinding when your food is low (kind of a flawed system, if you ask me).

I hope that whatever you decide to do brings you happiness! We all love you, whether you stay or go <3

Sara- On a side note, I am dying over that pearlie scry.
Scriniarii -
*hugs*
It's okay to get a little bored with stuff like FR, it's not really that exciting and I'm just one in for friends and dailies mostly. Now anyway. Life always comes first and if you need a breath, by all means take one. <3
I want you to be happy :>

I'm in mate finding/space hell right now also and I feel like space is a big turn off when it comes to FR, but that might just be me.
Scriniarii -
*hugs*
It's okay to get a little bored with stuff like FR, it's not really that exciting and I'm just one in for friends and dailies mostly. Now anyway. Life always comes first and if you need a breath, by all means take one. <3
I want you to be happy :>

I'm in mate finding/space hell right now also and I feel like space is a big turn off when it comes to FR, but that might just be me.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Naw, space limitation is definitely a downer, CF. I would be drowning in dragons if I could. xD;; I totally get how it affects the site mechanics and how it encourages dom, but still. I like hoarding my dragons.
Naw, space limitation is definitely a downer, CF. I would be drowning in dragons if I could. xD;; I totally get how it affects the site mechanics and how it encourages dom, but still. I like hoarding my dragons.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Sal - Same, I feel bad because I have friends holding some dragons and I want to lore them so the owner of their parents can be proud. Partially because at least 3 came from EU. I have 200kt/800kt which I'm really proud about tbh. I just need to learn how to keep a few rows clean to sell 'fodder'.
Sal - Same, I feel bad because I have friends holding some dragons and I want to lore them so the owner of their parents can be proud. Partially because at least 3 came from EU. I have 200kt/800kt which I'm really proud about tbh. I just need to learn how to keep a few rows clean to sell 'fodder'.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
scar-Thank you. *hugs* I do have a bunch of food saved up, but I just bought a few stacks for tiding over. Better safe than sorry. XD

CF-Aw. *hugs* Thank you. I hope you find mates(and space) soon. <3
scar-Thank you. *hugs* I do have a bunch of food saved up, but I just bought a few stacks for tiding over. Better safe than sorry. XD

CF-Aw. *hugs* Thank you. I hope you find mates(and space) soon. <3
VAAnkLY.png
CF/Sal- I'm w/ you guys. More space would make things so much better :') Like..... I'm just about maxed out and it kinda makes the game less rewarding like, I can't really go find pretty new dragons or look forward to new genes because??? None can fit.

Lmao it is what it is tho, I guess.

Scri- //hugggsss
CF/Sal- I'm w/ you guys. More space would make things so much better :') Like..... I'm just about maxed out and it kinda makes the game less rewarding like, I can't really go find pretty new dragons or look forward to new genes because??? None can fit.

Lmao it is what it is tho, I guess.

Scri- //hugggsss
*looks at all my dragons and shudders at how many food points I'd have to hoard away if I were to hiatus*

I keep thinking I should do the fodder pair breeding thing, but knowing me I'd get attached and want to keep them all. >.>;;

Edit: Exactly Scar! I'm like oh hey those new genes are pretty but whelp no point in looking for a dragon with them because where would they fit. Like nowhere is where. :c
*looks at all my dragons and shudders at how many food points I'd have to hoard away if I were to hiatus*

I keep thinking I should do the fodder pair breeding thing, but knowing me I'd get attached and want to keep them all. >.>;;

Edit: Exactly Scar! I'm like oh hey those new genes are pretty but whelp no point in looking for a dragon with them because where would they fit. Like nowhere is where. :c
Scri - I found two recently, one today in fact. I think I have 4 left and I'm working on my space cause my goal is a Christmas and b-day dragon. >:3 I hope all goes well in your direction. <3 ---------------- mates that I've found and maybe some pretty dragons will help <3 : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37010193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370102/37010193_350.png[/img] [/url] Aspen Nickname: "Summer Sage" Role: sage/alchemy and potion master [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30331876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303319/30331876_350.png[/img] [/url] needs rename/name in general Role: Wanderer ps. I swear I don't go out looking for xxy's they just flock to me lol ---------- Sal - A fodder pair to me is basically just dragons you plan on keeping forever and breeding them. xD No color has to match or genes, but I rather keep gem genes in the pair if i can. I also only tey to breed dergs that have already been bred. :3
Scri - I found two recently, one today in fact. I think I have 4 left and I'm working on my space cause my goal is a Christmas and b-day dragon. >:3

I hope all goes well in your direction. <3

mates that I've found and maybe some pretty dragons will help <3 :

37010193_350.png

Aspen
Nickname: "Summer Sage"
Role: sage/alchemy and potion master

30331876_350.png

needs rename/name in general
Role: Wanderer

ps. I swear I don't go out looking for xxy's they just flock to me lol
Sal - A fodder pair to me is basically just dragons you plan on keeping forever and breeding them. xD No color has to match or genes, but I rather keep gem genes in the pair if i can. I also only tey to breed dergs that have already been bred. :3
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
1 2 ... 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 1584 1585