Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 329 330
Not a typo per se, more a request for clarification: is it possible to reword the bit of the elemental holiday encyclopedia entry that mentions finding currency while gathering? At the moment it says [quote=Encyclopedia]Any gathering type (Hunting, Fishing, Insect Catching, Scavenging, and Digging) [b]will[/b] produce holiday currency in addition to items you would have received in one gathering attempt.[/quote] which seems to have given a few people (myself included, aherp) the impression that all gatherings will always result in finding at least one holiday currency item per turn. It's a small thing, but could that "will" be changed to a "can" or "can potentially" or "has a chance to" or something that makes it a bit clearer? :3
Not a typo per se, more a request for clarification: is it possible to reword the bit of the elemental holiday encyclopedia entry that mentions finding currency while gathering? At the moment it says
Encyclopedia wrote:
Any gathering type (Hunting, Fishing, Insect Catching, Scavenging, and Digging) will produce holiday currency in addition to items you would have received in one gathering attempt.

which seems to have given a few people (myself included, aherp) the impression that all gatherings will always result in finding at least one holiday currency item per turn. It's a small thing, but could that "will" be changed to a "can" or "can potentially" or "has a chance to" or something that makes it a bit clearer? :3
[item=Small Ribcage] "It's light coloring" -> "Its light coloring"
Small Ribcage
"It's light coloring" -> "Its light coloring"
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
The item Dwarf Ocotopus should be Dwarf Octopus.
The item Dwarf Ocotopus should be Dwarf Octopus.
In the description for the [b]Twice-Dyed Cowl[/b] apparel: [i]"A colorful two-tone hood. The vibrant blending requires patience [u]and and[/u] just a little bit of luck.[/i] [item=Twice-Dyed Cowl]
In the description for the Twice-Dyed Cowl apparel:
"A colorful two-tone hood. The vibrant blending requires patience and and just a little bit of luck.

Twice-Dyed Cowl
HIATUS
The description for the blue-ringed octopus (can't get the image code right, sorry) is so long that it runs into the sell value and food points text. It's interesting, but maybe cut a few words out?
The description for the blue-ringed octopus (can't get the image code right, sorry) is so long that it runs into the sell value and food points text. It's interesting, but maybe cut a few words out?
@Phoenixsong

Item code:

[*item=Item Name]

remove the *
@Phoenixsong

Item code:

[*item=Item Name]

remove the *
HIATUS
[item=red birdskull legband] The item is a legband but in the description it says "ornamental armband"
Red Birdskull Legband

The item is a legband but in the description it says "ornamental armband"
@Naariel: Actually, I do know the image bbcode. :p I just wasn't able to get the name of the item itself correct and couldn't find it again to reference it. Thanks, though!
@Naariel: Actually, I do know the image bbcode. :p I just wasn't able to get the name of the item itself correct and couldn't find it again to reference it. Thanks, though!
In the 500 error page, it says Sorry, mistakes were made. [Something].Try searching.

I don't have the exact text, but it needs a space after the second period and before the link.
In the 500 error page, it says Sorry, mistakes were made. [Something].Try searching.

I don't have the exact text, but it needs a space after the second period and before the link.
[item=song cricket] "are delightful to listen to" or "are a delight to listen to"
Song Cricket
"are delightful to listen to" or "are a delight to listen to"
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 329 330