Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 329 330
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=18]From the Encyclopedia article about Tundras[/url]: "Physical Attributes" second paragraph. [quote=]Tundra dragons who join flights in warmer climes never see their [u]winter coats[b], ([/b]Though their[/u] summer coat is more than enough to cause heat exhaustion in locations such as the Viridian Labyrinth, Ashfall Waste, and Shifting Expanse.[/quote] That parenthesis is never closed, and the first sentence probably needs a period or the parenthesis needs to be gotten rid of and the "though" decapitalized. I'm not even sure what's meant to be going on here, too confused!
From the Encyclopedia article about Tundras: "Physical Attributes" second paragraph.
wrote:
Tundra dragons who join flights in warmer climes never see their winter coats, (Though their summer coat is more than enough to cause heat exhaustion in locations such as the Viridian Labyrinth, Ashfall Waste, and Shifting Expanse.
That parenthesis is never closed, and the first sentence probably needs a period or the parenthesis needs to be gotten rid of and the "though" decapitalized. I'm not even sure what's meant to be going on here, too confused!
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
I'm not sure if this is just me or if it's because of server lag, but the description of the Red Octopus appears to have incorrect coding or something because it says """ twice...
Also, I don't mean to be so picky about grammar, but in the description for the catocala moth, it says "...that allows them to perfectly blend with their surroundings", whereas it ought to be "... that allows them to blend perfectly with their surroundings".
I'm not sure if this is just me or if it's because of server lag, but the description of the Red Octopus appears to have incorrect coding or something because it says """ twice...
Also, I don't mean to be so picky about grammar, but in the description for the catocala moth, it says "...that allows them to perfectly blend with their surroundings", whereas it ought to be "... that allows them to blend perfectly with their surroundings".
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
*cough*
Colosseum, not Coliseum? Or are both versions legit? XD
I learned the first one as the correct spelling, so yeah. ^^
*cough*
Colosseum, not Coliseum? Or are both versions legit? XD
I learned the first one as the correct spelling, so yeah. ^^
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin

Both spellings are valid. :)

I was poking around the world map and noticed a minor inconsistency in some of the descriptions that pop up. They're not spelling or grammatical errors per se, but I've noticed that the part of the flight description that begins "Of all the dragons..." varies in capitalization between regions. So, for example, you have "Of all the dragons, ice dragons are the most unemotional..." in the Southern Icefield description, but then you have "Of all the dragons, Fire Dragons are the most temperamental..." in the Ashfall Waste description. The two capitalization styles are split pretty evenly between the eleven descriptions. Either proper case or lower case is probably fine, but it'd look that much prettier if it just stuck to one style for all eleven of them.
@Sallin

Both spellings are valid. :)

I was poking around the world map and noticed a minor inconsistency in some of the descriptions that pop up. They're not spelling or grammatical errors per se, but I've noticed that the part of the flight description that begins "Of all the dragons..." varies in capitalization between regions. So, for example, you have "Of all the dragons, ice dragons are the most unemotional..." in the Southern Icefield description, but then you have "Of all the dragons, Fire Dragons are the most temperamental..." in the Ashfall Waste description. The two capitalization styles are split pretty evenly between the eleven descriptions. Either proper case or lower case is probably fine, but it'd look that much prettier if it just stuck to one style for all eleven of them.
Dwarf Octopus vs. Dwarf Ocotopus
Dwarf Octopus |

Also, Forest Green Leg Wrap. All the other limb wraps are plural, but not this one.

~ Azophel
Dwarf Octopus vs. Dwarf Ocotopus
Dwarf Octopus |

Also, Forest Green Leg Wrap. All the other limb wraps are plural, but not this one.

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
In the Crossroads, when someone sends you a dragon offer, there's an extra P in the URL that points to that dragon's page, so the link is broken.
In the Crossroads, when someone sends you a dragon offer, there's an extra P in the URL that points to that dragon's page, so the link is broken.
In the Referral Bonus message it says "If purchases another package," which should be "If your friend purchases another package,"
In the Referral Bonus message it says "If purchases another package," which should be "If your friend purchases another package,"
On point number 6 of the Custom Skins and Accents Rules-Information section, there is a picture guide example to the right
The third frame is missing the l in unaltered, where it currently says "Shadow layer unatered under simple flat colors"
On point number 6 of the Custom Skins and Accents Rules-Information section, there is a picture guide example to the right
The third frame is missing the l in unaltered, where it currently says "Shadow layer unatered under simple flat colors"
X2sUkwy.png
[quote name="Erised" date="2013-07-05 10:39:21" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=309574#309574"]There is a typo under the Breed Rarity page. Says: "Each dragon species has an rarity..." Should say: "Each dragon species has [i]a[/i ] rarity..." Something small, but still. :) it's the very first sentence.[/quote]
There is a typo under the Breed Rarity page.
Says: "Each dragon species has an rarity..."

Should say: "Each dragon species has a rarity..."
Something small, but still. :) it's the very first sentence.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
[item=ruby ring] The ruby is complimenting the ring. It's nice that it appreciates its setting, but perhaps you meant to say complementing?
Ruby Ring

The ruby is complimenting the ring. It's nice that it appreciates its setting, but perhaps you meant to say complementing?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 329 330