Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 329 330
In the description for the Pharaoh Ant item:
"Stories abound of the supreme ego of the Pharoah Ant."
Pharoah -> Pharaoh

In the description for the Ashfall Waste at http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=explore :
"Of all the dragons, Fire dragons are the most tempermental, ..."
tempermental -> temperamental
In the description for the Pharaoh Ant item:
"Stories abound of the supreme ego of the Pharoah Ant."
Pharoah -> Pharaoh

In the description for the Ashfall Waste at http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=explore :
"Of all the dragons, Fire dragons are the most tempermental, ..."
tempermental -> temperamental
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

kHDHcKs.png
Not sure if its a mistake, but in battle its furian but as a pet its fuiran (might be deliberate though).

Also on the custom skins and accents page, at #6 "Custom Skin and Accent submissions should not alter the Shadow layer. "
the last picture is captioned:
"shadow layers unatered over simple flat colors"
unatered -> unaltered
Not sure if its a mistake, but in battle its furian but as a pet its fuiran (might be deliberate though).

Also on the custom skins and accents page, at #6 "Custom Skin and Accent submissions should not alter the Shadow layer. "
the last picture is captioned:
"shadow layers unatered over simple flat colors"
unatered -> unaltered
I'm not sure if this has been adressed already in another topic:
Not exactly a typo but are you guys sure about the length of the wings on the adult dragons?
I mean, okay, fae dragons have long tails so it does make sense if their body length is longer than their wingspan but what is with my friend's adult tundra dragon?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3979&tab=dragon&did=14123
1 meter an 17 centimeter wingspan seems short for a dragon that is over 2 meters long. That's 58,5 centimeter for each wing. Half a meter.
I'm not sure if this has been adressed already in another topic:
Not exactly a typo but are you guys sure about the length of the wings on the adult dragons?
I mean, okay, fae dragons have long tails so it does make sense if their body length is longer than their wingspan but what is with my friend's adult tundra dragon?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3979&tab=dragon&did=14123
1 meter an 17 centimeter wingspan seems short for a dragon that is over 2 meters long. That's 58,5 centimeter for each wing. Half a meter.
Hedgehog familiar.

qox4w0.jpg

Uses """ instead of quotes.
Hedgehog familiar.

qox4w0.jpg

Uses """ instead of quotes.
@Sparrowlicious: That dragon is only four days old; it's not done growing even though it has an adult image. I believe they continue growing until the initial breeding cooldown goes away but it might be only ten days. Either way, that's not the dragon's final wingspan.
@Sparrowlicious: That dragon is only four days old; it's not done growing even though it has an adult image. I believe they continue growing until the initial breeding cooldown goes away but it might be only ten days. Either way, that's not the dragon's final wingspan.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
@Indigo That's good to hear!
I mean, I wouldn't mind if the dragons have tiny wings. Whatever floats the creator's boat. It only seemed a bit strange to me. :')
(It&#039;s especially fun that the stats are in the metric system since we use that in my country so it&#039;s easy to have an idea about how long everything is <3)
@Indigo That&#039;s good to hear!
I mean, I wouldn&#039;t mind if the dragons have tiny wings. Whatever floats the creator&#039;s boat. It only seemed a bit strange to me. :&#039;)
(It&#039;s especially fun that the stats are in the metric system since we use that in my country so it&#039;s easy to have an idea about how long everything is <3)
Reading through the story I noticed the Lightweaver is mentioned as the Lightbringer in Chapter 1: the first age, the part where they all look upon the encroaching Shade. Might be intentional or typo, just figured I should point it out incase!
Reading through the story I noticed the Lightweaver is mentioned as the Lightbringer in Chapter 1: the first age, the part where they all look upon the encroaching Shade. Might be intentional or typo, just figured I should point it out incase!
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
This is one of the very first typos I have experienced immediately after the creation of my account. I did not, however, take a screenshot during the time. Fortunately, the very text was available in the world map. Behold: [img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/2r4n0p2.jpg[/img] then -> than
This is one of the very first typos I have experienced immediately after the creation of my account. I did not, however, take a screenshot during the time. Fortunately, the very text was available in the world map.

Behold:
2r4n0p2.jpg

then -> than
Creation through destruction. That is how sparkling, cut diamonds are made.
Swipp's Swap Stand has this: [quote]I'm seeking the following [b]item[/b] in return. Procure [b]them[/b] and we'll have a deal![/quote] He refers to the singular item in a plural form in the next sentence. It should be either of the following: [quote]I'm seeking the following item in return. Procure it and we'll have a deal![/quote] [quote]I'm seeking the following items in return. Procure them and we'll have a deal![/quote]
Swipp&#039;s Swap Stand has this:
Quote:
I&#039;m seeking the following item in return. Procure them and we&#039;ll have a deal!

He refers to the singular item in a plural form in the next sentence. It should be either of the following:
Quote:
I&#039;m seeking the following item in return. Procure it and we&#039;ll have a deal!
Quote:
I&#039;m seeking the following items in return. Procure them and we&#039;ll have a deal!
The Cloud Chaser description in the bestiary is [quote]As it ascends into the heavens, the clicks and whistles it emits can be roughly translated to &quot;So long and thanks for all the fish.&quot;[/quote] Those '&quot;' should be quote marks, right? I don't know if that's the same on the item description, since I don't have one, but it seems likely.
The Cloud Chaser description in the bestiary is
Quote:
As it ascends into the heavens, the clicks and whistles it emits can be roughly translated to &quot;So long and thanks for all the fish.&quot;
Those &#039;&quot;&#039; should be quote marks, right?
I don&#039;t know if that&#039;s the same on the item description, since I don&#039;t have one, but it seems likely.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 329 330