Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 329 330
[quote name="Javen" date="2013-06-15 21:46:09" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=83051#83051"]The Furians are just that when you fight them in the Coliseum, however when you get any of them as familiars, they are called Fuirans, and are listed as such in the beastiary. Unsure which it's supposed to be (I prefer the former, myself). That goes for all types of Furians (for example, Nightsky). Thanks for the awesome game![/quote]
The Furians are just that when you fight them in the Coliseum, however when you get any of them as familiars, they are called Fuirans, and are listed as such in the beastiary. Unsure which it's supposed to be (I prefer the former, myself). That goes for all types of Furians (for example, Nightsky).

Thanks for the awesome game!
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Swamp Mosquito description:
"Clouds of these moquitoes are a delight to insect-eaters, ..."
moquitoes -> mosquitoes
Swamp Mosquito description:
"Clouds of these moquitoes are a delight to insect-eaters, ..."
moquitoes -> mosquitoes
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

kHDHcKs.png
In the description of the Frigid Floes, a subregion of the Southern Icefields-
"which once rivaled expanse of the northern continent."
I think that there should be a "the" between rivaled and expanse.

In the description of the Frigid Floes, a subregion of the Southern Icefields-
"which once rivaled expanse of the northern continent."
I think that there should be a "the" between rivaled and expanse.

shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
Not really a typo, but in the description of the item Cracked Leather, the dot at the end of the sentence is missing.

Description of the Ability Stone Concentration: "Their intelligence stat will be increased..." The stat is named Intellect everywhere else, not sure if this is intentional :)
Not really a typo, but in the description of the item Cracked Leather, the dot at the end of the sentence is missing.

Description of the Ability Stone Concentration: "Their intelligence stat will be increased..." The stat is named Intellect everywhere else, not sure if this is intentional :)
pinkholly1.png
In the Magpie's description, there is misuse of an apostrophe: [item=magpie] Magpie's are -> Magpies are Haha, not very urgent, though. Just wanted to archive it.
In the Magpie's description, there is misuse of an apostrophe:

Magpie

Magpie's are -> Magpies are

Haha, not very urgent, though. Just wanted to archive it.
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
Not sure if this is a typo, but in the cabbage butterfly description, it says [quote]Caution: Excessive Consumption of this butterfly may cause cabbage farts. Think of your den mates.[/quote] Should 'den' be 'lair' instead? Also, I'd like to suggest the typo megathread be a sticky, since typos are probably going to keep being found regularly for at least the next few weeks.
Not sure if this is a typo, but in the cabbage butterfly description, it says
Quote:
Caution: Excessive Consumption of this butterfly may cause cabbage farts. Think of your den mates.
Should 'den' be 'lair' instead?

Also, I'd like to suggest the typo megathread be a sticky, since typos are probably going to keep being found regularly for at least the next few weeks.
[item=Simple Gold Bracelets] "Compliment" is used improperly. The correct word here would be "complement."
Simple Gold Bracelets
"Compliment" is used improperly. The correct word here would be "complement."
I guess I'll add here what I'd mentioned in the comments for the lore piece on the first age.

'silouette' should be 'silhouette' and 'aggrivations' should be 'aggravations'.
I guess I'll add here what I'd mentioned in the comments for the lore piece on the first age.

'silouette' should be 'silhouette' and 'aggrivations' should be 'aggravations'.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Ooh, typo hunting! Found a few myself: [item=bog canary] "...the Bog C[b]o[/b]nary's singing..." should be spelled "Canary" [item=ethereal trickster] "It vanishes as soon as its been spotted." should be "...it's been...", although actually rewording it as "[b]it has[/b] been" might flow a little better. Just a suggestion. [item=frostbite hummingbird] "Icewarden" is accidentally spelled as two words, "Ice Warden". EDIT: Also, a question about the Death's-Head Stag since it may not actually be a typo: I've noticed that the familiar's name has the apostrophe in it but the enemy's name does not. Can enemy names not include apostrophes for database reasons, or is that actually a mistake?
Ooh, typo hunting! Found a few myself:

Bog Canary
"...the Bog Conary's singing..." should be spelled "Canary"

Ethereal Trickster
"It vanishes as soon as its been spotted." should be "...it's been...", although actually rewording it as "it has been" might flow a little better. Just a suggestion.

Frostbite Hummingbird
"Icewarden" is accidentally spelled as two words, "Ice Warden".

EDIT: Also, a question about the Death's-Head Stag since it may not actually be a typo: I've noticed that the familiar's name has the apostrophe in it but the enemy's name does not. Can enemy names not include apostrophes for database reasons, or is that actually a mistake?
[item=Amaranth Moth] "Its" should be "it's."
Amaranth Moth
"Its" should be "it's."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 329 330