Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Festival skins glitch?
1 2
So I've noticed that the skins arent completely correct. It says Taekiu won the skin contest but none of the skins shown are by them. I honestly hope you guys are able to fix it because their wildclaw skin is beautiful! [img]https://preview.ibb.co/jAO0u9/Screenshot_2018_09_23_10_25_45.png[/img]
So I've noticed that the skins arent completely correct. It says Taekiu won the skin contest but none of the skins shown are by them. I honestly hope you guys are able to fix it because their wildclaw skin is beautiful!
Screenshot_2018_09_23_10_25_45.png
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
whoop! i hope they see it D:
whoop! i hope they see it D:
It looks like Snowkitsu’s accent was accidentally added instead of Taekiu- their name isn’t shown on the list of winners but their accent is available.

Upon further inspection, Snowkitsu is a runner up, not a winner, so their accent shouldn’t be available in the MP.

I’ll go ahead and ping @xhaztol so that they’ll be made aware of this issue asap because YIKES that’s a pretty serious mistake.
The incorrect accent-
It looks like Snowkitsu’s accent was accidentally added instead of Taekiu- their name isn’t shown on the list of winners but their accent is available.

Upon further inspection, Snowkitsu is a runner up, not a winner, so their accent shouldn’t be available in the MP.

I’ll go ahead and ping @xhaztol so that they’ll be made aware of this issue asap because YIKES that’s a pretty serious mistake.
The incorrect accent-
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I really hope this gets fixed D:
I really hope this gets fixed D:
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
Ok but what is skin was picked correctly and Taekiu was placed in winners list by mistake? One person was misspelled so this can be an option. Don't get me wrong I think this is nice skin but nickname misplacement seems as more likely option here.

Ok but what is skin was picked correctly and Taekiu was placed in winners list by mistake? One person was misspelled so this can be an option. Don't get me wrong I think this is nice skin but nickname misplacement seems as more likely option here.

[quote name="Gryffion" date="2018-09-23 12:18:29" ] Ok but what is skin was picked correctly and Taekiu was placed in winners list by mistake? One person was misspelled so this can be an option. Don't get me wrong I think this is nice skin but nickname misplacement seems as more likely option here. [/quote] THIS. Calm down.
Gryffion wrote on 2018-09-23 12:18:29:
THIS.

Calm down.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2018-09-23 10:30:40" ] It looks like Snowkitsu’s accent was accidentally added instead of Taekiu- their name isn’t shown on the list of winners but their accent is available. Upon further inspection, Snowkitsu is a runner up, not a winner, so their accent shouldn’t be available in the MP. [/quote] That makes no logical sense. If the staff went to the trouble to get the skin set up and ready for print, set up the preview etc, and put in the MP then it would follow that the misprint is in the list of names, not in the printing of the skins. Both skins are lovely and I hope that Taekiu will print theirs so we can have a chance to buy it. Also everyone should stop being nasty to Snowkitsu and making insulting comments about their skin. Take it up with the mods and leave the artists [i]who are totally not at fault here[/i] alone. What is wrong with people, seriously.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2018-09-23 10:30:40:

That makes no logical sense. If the staff went to the trouble to get the skin set up and ready for print, set up the preview etc, and put in the MP then it would follow that the misprint is in the list of names, not in the printing of the skins.

Both skins are lovely and I hope that Taekiu will print theirs so we can have a chance to buy it.

Also everyone should stop being nasty to Snowkitsu and making insulting comments about their skin. Take it up with the mods and leave the artists who are totally not at fault here alone. What is wrong with people, seriously.
duHgkuH.png
[quote name="bonibaru" date="2018-09-23 12:37:44" ] Also everyone should stop being nasty to Snowkitsu and making insulting comments about their skin. Take it up with the mods and leave the artists [i]who are totally not at fault here[/i] alone. What is wrong with people, seriously. [/quote] Wait I never heard of the insulting part?
bonibaru wrote on 2018-09-23 12:37:44:
Also everyone should stop being nasty to Snowkitsu and making insulting comments about their skin. Take it up with the mods and leave the artists who are totally not at fault here alone. What is wrong with people, seriously.
Wait I never heard of the insulting part?
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
[quote name="Gyroiakerna" date="2018-09-23 12:39:07" ] Wait I never heard of the insulting part? [/quote] Oh there's a whole other thread with people saying that Snow's skin should never have been printed and worse. I'm not linking to it because if there are any mods around it's probably going to get locked soon anyway.
Gyroiakerna wrote on 2018-09-23 12:39:07:

Oh there's a whole other thread with people saying that Snow's skin should never have been printed and worse. I'm not linking to it because if there are any mods around it's probably going to get locked soon anyway.
duHgkuH.png
[quote name="bonibaru" date="2018-09-23 13:08:17" ] [quote name="Gyroiakerna" date="2018-09-23 12:39:07" ] Wait I never heard of the insulting part? [/quote] Oh there's a whole other thread with people saying that Snow's skin should never have been printed and worse. I'm not linking to it because if there are any mods around it's probably going to get locked soon anyway. [/quote] woah woah , what ?? really,? that's so nasty and rude. but honestly i have completely no clue of how this all got mixed up so easily. there can be 2 scenarios 1.) the mods somehow put snowkitsu's skin there instead of mine. 2.) snowkitsu and my name was swapped and i was supposed to be in the honorable mentions and her's in the winner section.
bonibaru wrote on 2018-09-23 13:08:17:
Gyroiakerna wrote on 2018-09-23 12:39:07:

Oh there's a whole other thread with people saying that Snow's skin should never have been printed and worse. I'm not linking to it because if there are any mods around it's probably going to get locked soon anyway.

woah woah , what ?? really,? that's so nasty and rude. but honestly i have completely no clue of how this all got mixed up so easily. there can be 2 scenarios

1.) the mods somehow put snowkitsu's skin there instead of mine.

2.) snowkitsu and my name was swapped and i was supposed to be in the honorable mentions and her's in the winner section.
1 2