Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 104
@KeepStar
It's not a bug, it's completely deliberate! It was changed from taking energy on refresh during the first year due to regular bugs and crashes, and left in as a kindness to people with poor internet connections etc.
@KeepStar
It's not a bug, it's completely deliberate! It was changed from taking energy on refresh during the first year due to regular bugs and crashes, and left in as a kindness to people with poor internet connections etc.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
oh. sorry
oh. sorry
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
My Coli seems to have broken out of no where? I can't think of anything I've changed, but all of a sudden day before yesterday I can't use the Coliseum.

It loads fine, and the dragon stats and stage selection screens are fine and don't lag at all, but the moment I pick a venue and enter battle it starts lagging like crazy, going blank for seconds at a time, before eventually just blanking out completely and making my screen flash black and white. 0.o

I've tried all the troubleshooting steps in the first post, except that I don't actually have another browser to try. I use Chrome exclusively on my laptop, and it's fully up to date. I also tried turning off weather/rich/shaking effects, but no change. None of the rest of the site is giving me problems or lag, it's just the coli.

Edited to add: I did try it on mobile, and it works fine. :( I'd much prefer to play it on my laptop, though.

Edited ONE MORE TIME: I cleared my cache again AFTER turning off all the visual effects, and now it seems to be working. I still can't imagine what caused the problems in the first place when it was working find just a few days ago though.......
My Coli seems to have broken out of no where? I can't think of anything I've changed, but all of a sudden day before yesterday I can't use the Coliseum.

It loads fine, and the dragon stats and stage selection screens are fine and don't lag at all, but the moment I pick a venue and enter battle it starts lagging like crazy, going blank for seconds at a time, before eventually just blanking out completely and making my screen flash black and white. 0.o

I've tried all the troubleshooting steps in the first post, except that I don't actually have another browser to try. I use Chrome exclusively on my laptop, and it's fully up to date. I also tried turning off weather/rich/shaking effects, but no change. None of the rest of the site is giving me problems or lag, it's just the coli.

Edited to add: I did try it on mobile, and it works fine. :( I'd much prefer to play it on my laptop, though.

Edited ONE MORE TIME: I cleared my cache again AFTER turning off all the visual effects, and now it seems to be working. I still can't imagine what caused the problems in the first place when it was working find just a few days ago though.......
Im currently having an issue with the coliseum. Every once in a while, I get a pop-up during battles like the one below. Sometimes it has the name of an enemy, sometimes the name of a dragon I'm fighting with. It only ever occurs on mobile. Normally, I wouldn't mind it, like yeah okay it gets a bit annoying after a while. But this particular glitch seems to hate me. Every time it pops up, I click it off, but it screws up the turns. For example. In the picture below, it was my Imperial's turn next. But the pop-up decided that no, after clicking it off, the Octoflyer should immediately get three turns in a row and completely skip over my dragon. (It's happened in almost every battle that the pop-up thing appears in, and it's happened multiple times during a lot of those battles.) I've tried it from different devices and it only affects my mobile devices. I made a post about the issue on Flight Rising Amino, and I'm not the only one that gets this. (However, I [i]am[/i] the only one that gets it followed by a screwed up order of turns. At least that I know of.) [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/7079/44d6d4c2b8305ee3ac2a586866dda093b595e242r1-1536-2048v2_hq.jpg[/img]
Im currently having an issue with the coliseum. Every once in a while, I get a pop-up during battles like the one below. Sometimes it has the name of an enemy, sometimes the name of a dragon I'm fighting with. It only ever occurs on mobile.

Normally, I wouldn't mind it, like yeah okay it gets a bit annoying after a while. But this particular glitch seems to hate me. Every time it pops up, I click it off, but it screws up the turns.

For example. In the picture below, it was my Imperial's turn next. But the pop-up decided that no, after clicking it off, the Octoflyer should immediately get three turns in a row and completely skip over my dragon. (It's happened in almost every battle that the pop-up thing appears in, and it's happened multiple times during a lot of those battles.)

I've tried it from different devices and it only affects my mobile devices. I made a post about the issue on Flight Rising Amino, and I'm not the only one that gets this. (However, I am the only one that gets it followed by a screwed up order of turns. At least that I know of.)

44d6d4c2b8305ee3ac2a586866dda093b595e242r1-1536-2048v2_hq.jpg
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
I'm having a curious problem with the captcha in the coli, yesterday, and today. I can click on the dragon and it brings up a new one--as if I've gotten it wrong. Today it was with a black spiral hatchling.

Currently using a laptop, windows 10, latest version of chrome. (Not sure if I need anything else?)
I'm having a curious problem with the captcha in the coli, yesterday, and today. I can click on the dragon and it brings up a new one--as if I've gotten it wrong. Today it was with a black spiral hatchling.

Currently using a laptop, windows 10, latest version of chrome. (Not sure if I need anything else?)
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/37d00b3bcdfc7aaa2e6452be93a0d0e1/tumblr_pm05h3hJom1upct9go1_540.png[/img] just an art thing, but my walking dragons end up UNDER the jackalopes whenever i'm fighting against them. it doesn't matter what type of jackalope, and the dragon needs to a breed that doesn't float, but it happens consistently for me. i got the screenshot with my wildclaw, but it happens with the mirror but the imp does what it's supposed too and is over the jackalope. i hope that makes sense lol chrome, windows 8.
tumblr_pm05h3hJom1upct9go1_540.png

just an art thing, but my walking dragons end up UNDER the jackalopes whenever i'm fighting against them. it doesn't matter what type of jackalope, and the dragon needs to a breed that doesn't float, but it happens consistently for me. i got the screenshot with my wildclaw, but it happens with the mirror but the imp does what it's supposed too and is over the jackalope. i hope that makes sense lol

chrome, windows 8.
they/he +8
chaos is my name, chaotic stupid is my game!
[b]yeah i uh don't think the Cranberry Mage's Overcoat is supposed to drop here[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cAMDUZo.png[/img] There's... absolutely nothing in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=47]Encyclopedia entry for the Boreal Woods[/url], either. Not a fluke or visual error either, it appeared in my inventory just like any other item drop from the coliseum. It also had a hover-over description/rarity/etc that matches this item everywhere else on the site, so it's not a matter of an image caching problem. Maybe there's an incorrect item ID? The set of spawns was Longneck Wanderer x2 and maybe something else (a Longneck Hunter too, perhaps?) that didn't drop any unique loot. (Using Google Chrome, keyboard setup, nothing special or weird going on here really. Just a really weird item that shouldn't be there.)
yeah i uh don't think the Cranberry Mage's Overcoat is supposed to drop here

cAMDUZo.png

There's... absolutely nothing in the Encyclopedia entry for the Boreal Woods, either.
Not a fluke or visual error either, it appeared in my inventory just like any other item drop from the coliseum. It also had a hover-over description/rarity/etc that matches this item everywhere else on the site, so it's not a matter of an image caching problem.

Maybe there's an incorrect item ID? The set of spawns was Longneck Wanderer x2 and maybe something else (a Longneck Hunter too, perhaps?) that didn't drop any unique loot.

(Using Google Chrome, keyboard setup, nothing special or weird going on here really. Just a really weird item that shouldn't be there.)
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@Marine

Are you absolutely sure that the overcoat appeared in your inventory, and you didn't have one before? If not, it could be a caching error and the item is actually something else. Also, next time it would probably help if you pointed out the exact item(s) that were the reason for the post, to avoid any guesswork!

The Mage's Cranberry Overcoat does drop in the Thunderhead Savannah, Mire, and Golem Workshop, so there is the possibility that there is an enemy that is in both, but based on the lists in this guide I haven't been able to find an overlap.
@Marine

Are you absolutely sure that the overcoat appeared in your inventory, and you didn't have one before? If not, it could be a caching error and the item is actually something else. Also, next time it would probably help if you pointed out the exact item(s) that were the reason for the post, to avoid any guesswork!

The Mage's Cranberry Overcoat does drop in the Thunderhead Savannah, Mire, and Golem Workshop, so there is the possibility that there is an enemy that is in both, but based on the lists in this guide I haven't been able to find an overlap.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

I'm completely sure that I didn't have one already. I'll spiff up the post to specify the item, though.
@SeaCrest

I'm completely sure that I didn't have one already. I'll spiff up the post to specify the item, though.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Browser(s) Used : Google Chrome Browser(s) Version : Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) Device(s) Used : Laptop Internet Connection Type : Wireless, Home Describe the bug in detail: I know I was training this dragon to be a Mage in the Coliseum for the Golem Workshop. I think I last trained him a few days ago, and when I logged on today his level was lower and all but the basic stones were gone (x2 Ambush, Rally, Aid, and x3 Scholar). I had trained fodder in the Mire the day before and exalted them without removing them from the Team, but he wasn't on the Team and the dragon who was is perfectly fine. He was at least level 20 and statted and stoned. This is his Coliseum page now: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455360628274626570/544563202067791892/unknown.png[/img] Link to dragon: [url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=222795&tab=dragon&did=47551728[/url] I did a hard refresh, logged out, closed and reopened browser and another player did confirm they saw his page and it said he was level 17.
Browser(s) Used : Google Chrome
Browser(s) Version : Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device(s) Used : Laptop
Internet Connection Type : Wireless, Home

Describe the bug in detail:

I know I was training this dragon to be a Mage in the Coliseum for the Golem Workshop. I think I last trained him a few days ago, and when I logged on today his level was lower and all but the basic stones were gone (x2 Ambush, Rally, Aid, and x3 Scholar). I had trained fodder in the Mire the day before and exalted them without removing them from the Team, but he wasn't on the Team and the dragon who was is perfectly fine. He was at least level 20 and statted and stoned.

This is his Coliseum page now:

unknown.png

Link to dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=222795&tab=dragon&did=47551728

I did a hard refresh, logged out, closed and reopened browser and another player did confirm they saw his page and it said he was level 17.
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 104