Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LORE] novamancers: fragments of space
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Hexephra
And I am also excited to see what happens to these kids! Thanks for giving one a good home~
@Hexephra
And I am also excited to see what happens to these kids! Thanks for giving one a good home~
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@treesponge
Thank you! I'm glad that this idea I spawned about a year ago has gained momentum, and that others can add another nice thing to their lair c:
@treesponge
Thank you! I'm glad that this idea I spawned about a year ago has gained momentum, and that others can add another nice thing to their lair c:
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto

Hi! Could I possibly reserve a female pearlcatcher with wasp, please? Also, would a reserved hatchling cost any more than a normal one? And if so, how much more would it cost?
@disconcerto

Hi! Could I possibly reserve a female pearlcatcher with wasp, please? Also, would a reserved hatchling cost any more than a normal one? And if so, how much more would it cost?
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@disconcerto

Deneb is going to be an apprentice to my lovely lady, Luna. She's a Living Space Dragon and a Seer, so she's most likely best equipped to deal with a literal space dragon. ;D
@disconcerto

Deneb is going to be an apprentice to my lovely lady, Luna. She's a Living Space Dragon and a Seer, so she's most likely best equipped to deal with a literal space dragon. ;D
You're all gems
@Pigeonpanhandle
I will mark you down! They do not cost any more than a normal hatchling c:
@Pigeonpanhandle
I will mark you down! They do not cost any more than a normal hatchling c:
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@treesponge
I am sure they will make a gorgeous space pair! Hopefully Luna will be able to coax Deneb into being more than just a living piece of space.
@treesponge
I am sure they will make a gorgeous space pair! Hopefully Luna will be able to coax Deneb into being more than just a living piece of space.
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto

Noooo they had to hatch when I was asleep. Can I reserve a spiral either gender with wasp?
@disconcerto

Noooo they had to hatch when I was asleep. Can I reserve a spiral either gender with wasp?
lightf1.png22380.png

White Prism Clan
FR+9 hours
Altus Pearl Breeder
22380.pnglightf2.png
@disconcerto

Can you put me on the wait list for a male? I don't have a preference for dragon type or primary gene, but I do often prefer the male poses over the females. I have no answers as to "why." ^^;
@disconcerto

Can you put me on the wait list for a male? I don't have a preference for dragon type or primary gene, but I do often prefer the male poses over the females. I have no answers as to "why." ^^;
6wR17En.png
@Gowenna
Yes! Marking you down.

@ChakotayDgryphon
Okay! I'll ping you if I hatch any males that aren't reserved before I ping the rest of the pinglist.
@Gowenna
Yes! Marking you down.

@ChakotayDgryphon
Okay! I'll ping you if I hatch any males that aren't reserved before I ping the rest of the pinglist.
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto Would love a ping for a female PC!
@disconcerto Would love a ping for a female PC!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21