Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LORE] novamancers: fragments of space
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@disconcerto may I be added to the ping list please?
@disconcerto may I be added to the ping list please?
@theroiprocepios
Of course! Added :)
@theroiprocepios
Of course! Added :)
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto

Can I please be added to the pinglist? :)
@disconcerto

Can I please be added to the pinglist? :)
@disconcerto

Holy cannoli! Can you ping me for a male with Crystal? Pearlcatcher or Spiral, I don't really mind~
@disconcerto

Holy cannoli! Can you ping me for a male with Crystal? Pearlcatcher or Spiral, I don't really mind~
I need a new signature.
[quote=REPORT FROM SCI-007: "SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION"] [size=4][font=courier new][b]DATE: 08/04/2018 CASE FILE ID: NOV - 008 THRU NOV - 010 [indent][size=4][font=courier new][b]NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. NOW THAT RESEARCHERS HAVE ESTABLISHED THE NEW BENCHMARK FOR LEVELS OF MAGICAL ENERGY HITTING THE SPIRES, WE ARE ABLE TO CORRELATE ABNORMAL SURGES TO THE APPEARANCE OF THESE ORGANISMS. SINCE IT IS MOST LIKELY IMPOSSIBLE TO TEST FOR CAUSATION, WE CAN ONLY CONTINUE TO COLLECT DATA AND CONFIRM THAT THE SURGES ARE PERIOD AND ABNORMAL WITH HYPOTHESIS TESTING. IN THE MEANTIME, WE WILL BEGIN FOCUSING OUR RESEARCH ON THE ORGANISMS THEMSELVES. WE INTEND TO CREATE A DESCRIPTION OF THEIR GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS. [color=transparent]the storm[/color] - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE[/font][/size][/indent][/quote] [size=4][color=#345563][s]She is up for grabs for the general pinglist! Currently on the AH for gems. Whoever purchases her will also be automatically removed from the pinglist, so please specify if you'd like to remain even after purchasing a hatchling.[/s] Sold! I'm always happy to reserve a hatchling of your specifications; this means that I will PM you for the baby of your choice and you will have 48 hours to respond before I summon the pinglist. No extra cost.[/size] [center][size=5][color=#345563][b]SOLD[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40753483][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/407535/40753483.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=1]@LostVices @Raydioactive @Serendipia @SapphireMoon @ChakotayDgryphon @saans @Grune @Duchannes @blossombranch @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Sharptooth1701 @Pigeonpanhandle @TigerlilyParade @Oroline @ChaoticCalamity @Shadowfire1223 @noodlemangos @MusicMiner @Cheeseburger @arcaneidolriots @Gedhyr @Neintails @CassieRose @littlewarden2 @Ambitious @TaoEcho @Ryuuna @ancelstierre @comicsans @Seonais @DreamingDragon @Cleverest @theroiprocepios @ZannaDragon @Windshear @TeenyTinyDragon @Sarcosanct @Hawktalon
REPORT FROM SCI-007: SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION wrote:
DATE: 08/04/2018
CASE FILE ID: NOV - 008 THRU NOV - 010
NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. NOW THAT RESEARCHERS HAVE ESTABLISHED THE NEW BENCHMARK FOR LEVELS OF MAGICAL ENERGY HITTING THE SPIRES, WE ARE ABLE TO CORRELATE ABNORMAL SURGES TO THE APPEARANCE OF THESE ORGANISMS. SINCE IT IS MOST LIKELY IMPOSSIBLE TO TEST FOR CAUSATION, WE CAN ONLY CONTINUE TO COLLECT DATA AND CONFIRM THAT THE SURGES ARE PERIOD AND ABNORMAL WITH HYPOTHESIS TESTING. IN THE MEANTIME, WE WILL BEGIN FOCUSING OUR RESEARCH ON THE ORGANISMS THEMSELVES. WE INTEND TO CREATE A DESCRIPTION OF THEIR GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS.

the storm - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE

She is up for grabs for the general pinglist! Currently on the AH for gems. Whoever purchases her will also be automatically removed from the pinglist, so please specify if you'd like to remain even after purchasing a hatchling.

Sold! I'm always happy to reserve a hatchling of your specifications; this means that I will PM you for the baby of your choice and you will have 48 hours to respond before I summon the pinglist. No extra cost.

SOLD
40753483.png

@LostVices @Raydioactive @Serendipia @SapphireMoon @ChakotayDgryphon @saans @Grune @Duchannes @blossombranch @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Sharptooth1701 @Pigeonpanhandle @TigerlilyParade @Oroline @ChaoticCalamity @Shadowfire1223 @noodlemangos @MusicMiner @Cheeseburger @arcaneidolriots @Gedhyr @Neintails @CassieRose @littlewarden2 @Ambitious @TaoEcho @Ryuuna @ancelstierre @comicsans @Seonais @DreamingDragon @Cleverest @theroiprocepios @ZannaDragon

@Windshear @TeenyTinyDragon @Sarcosanct @Hawktalon
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
Nuuuuu! Missed 'em again. >_<
Nuuuuu! Missed 'em again. >_<
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Ah, don't worry! You still have a reserve on any male hatchling. I just forgot to remove you from the general pinglist. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@ChakotayDgryphon

Ah, don't worry! You still have a reserve on any male hatchling. I just forgot to remove you from the general pinglist. Sorry for the inconvenience.
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto

Hi, may I please reserve a male Spiral with Wasp? :)
@disconcerto

Hi, may I please reserve a male Spiral with Wasp? :)
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx
Noting that down now!
@MunchkinLynx
Noting that down now!
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto