Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LORE] novamancers: fragments of space
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@disconcerto
BIG HOWDY :eyes:
Please add me to the general pinglist lol
@disconcerto
BIG HOWDY :eyes:
Please add me to the general pinglist lol
0Xrg9Di.png
@disconcerto
Hi! Could I be placed on the pinglist for any dragons with Wasp?
@disconcerto
Hi! Could I be placed on the pinglist for any dragons with Wasp?
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
[quote=REPORT FROM SCI-007: "SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION"] [size=4][font=courier new][b]DATE: 28/04/2018 CASE FILE ID: NOV - 011 THRU NOV - 012 [indent][size=4][font=courier new][b]NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. THROUGH OUR OBSERVATIONS, WE HAVE DETERMINED THAT NOVAMANCERS TEND TO AVOID INTERACTING WITH OTHER DRAGONS. SPEECH HAS NOT YET BEEN OBSERVED IN THEM, WHICH HINTS AT AN ALIEN NATURE. IN THE MEANTIME, OUR ARCANE ASSOCIATES CONTINUE TO REPORT SIGNIFICANT TRANSFORMATIONS IN THE CONSTELLATIONS. WE HOPE THAT THIS INFORMATION WILL HELP US CONFIRM THESE NOVAMANCERS' ORIGINS. [color=transparent]the storm[/color] - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE[/font][/size][/indent][/quote] [size=4][color=#345563][s]Another crystal PC female! Currently on the AH for gems. Whoever purchases her will also be automatically removed from the pinglist, so please specify if you'd like to remain even after purchasing a hatchling. Please also remember to name the dragon eventually.[/s] Sold! I'm always happy to reserve a hatchling of your specifications; this means that I will PM you for the baby of your choice and you will have 48 hours to respond before I summon the pinglist. No extra cost.[/size] [center][size=5][color=#345563][b]SOLD[/b][/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41266923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/412670/41266923.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=1]@LostVices @Raydioactive @Serendipia @SapphireMoon @saans @Grune @Duchannes @blossombranch @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Sharptooth1701 @TigerlilyParade @Oroline @ChaoticCalamity @Shadowfire1223 @noodlemangos @MusicMiner @Cheeseburger @arcaneidolriots @Neintails @CassieRose @littlewarden2 @Ambitious @TaoEcho @Ryuuna @ancelstierre @comicsans @Seonais @DreamingDragon @Cleverest @theroiprocepios @ShadowFlamel @heavylobster @Windshear @TeenyTinyDragon @Sarcosanct
REPORT FROM SCI-007: SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION wrote:
DATE: 28/04/2018
CASE FILE ID: NOV - 011 THRU NOV - 012
NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. THROUGH OUR OBSERVATIONS, WE HAVE DETERMINED THAT NOVAMANCERS TEND TO AVOID INTERACTING WITH OTHER DRAGONS. SPEECH HAS NOT YET BEEN OBSERVED IN THEM, WHICH HINTS AT AN ALIEN NATURE. IN THE MEANTIME, OUR ARCANE ASSOCIATES CONTINUE TO REPORT SIGNIFICANT TRANSFORMATIONS IN THE CONSTELLATIONS. WE HOPE THAT THIS INFORMATION WILL HELP US CONFIRM THESE NOVAMANCERS' ORIGINS.

the storm - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE

Another crystal PC female! Currently on the AH for gems. Whoever purchases her will also be automatically removed from the pinglist, so please specify if you'd like to remain even after purchasing a hatchling. Please also remember to name the dragon eventually.

Sold! I'm always happy to reserve a hatchling of your specifications; this means that I will PM you for the baby of your choice and you will have 48 hours to respond before I summon the pinglist. No extra cost.

85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto these are beautiful!! i dont have the funds to snatch up your sale girl right now but could i get on that pinglist for all the future babies? nice job on a gorgeous subspecies :O
@disconcerto these are beautiful!! i dont have the funds to snatch up your sale girl right now but could i get on that pinglist for all the future babies? nice job on a gorgeous subspecies :O
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@josi
Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments :D You've been added!
@josi
Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments :D You've been added!
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto Could I be on the pinglist? These are lovely!
@disconcerto Could I be on the pinglist? These are lovely!
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@Nylo
Adding you now!
@Nylo
Adding you now!
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto I would like to be added to the pinglist please, these are pretty and I love the lore.
@disconcerto I would like to be added to the pinglist please, these are pretty and I love the lore.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@disconcerto

Could I be added to the pinglist please? :D
@disconcerto

Could I be added to the pinglist please? :D
Come join the Friend Rising Discord server!TOd95AF.png
@ManaCampbell
Added!
@ManaCampbell
Added!
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →