Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 262 263
@ixris - Always looking forward to the next episode. :3 Interesting G1s. I only scryed one, but...eh? Kinda matchy? *tilts head* [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&gender=1&tert=91&tertgene=15&winggene=16&wings=91&auth=a24975b4fb2be8ef995903b380618e8457b82d6d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@ixris - Always looking forward to the next episode. :3

Interesting G1s. I only scryed one, but...eh? Kinda matchy? *tilts head*

dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&gender=1&tert=91&tertgene=15&winggene=16&wings=91&auth=a24975b4fb2be8ef995903b380618e8457b82d6d&dummyext=prev.png
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly leave it to me to hatch a double on Halloween. Tho I feel like I have lost my ability to scry neat gene combos. Dragon fatigue maybe?

That is an interesting scry, tho. I may slap that in her bio tomorrow. :). Thanks!
@Salathielly leave it to me to hatch a double on Halloween. Tho I feel like I have lost my ability to scry neat gene combos. Dragon fatigue maybe?

That is an interesting scry, tho. I may slap that in her bio tomorrow. :). Thanks!
@ixris - Yeah, I really feel like I haven't scryed much at all. Haven't spent much time on my dragons at all lately. A little break will hopefully be good for multiple reasons, though. Good luck with your own fatigue. <3

Use it if you'd like, or not. ^_^
@ixris - Yeah, I really feel like I haven't scryed much at all. Haven't spent much time on my dragons at all lately. A little break will hopefully be good for multiple reasons, though. Good luck with your own fatigue. <3

Use it if you'd like, or not. ^_^
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@ixris I'd like to buy Cressia and Solana please?
@ixris I'd like to buy Cressia and Solana please?
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/VSkKT44.gif[/img][/center]
VSkKT44.gif
hANn2C0.gif
[b]General Pinglist:[/b] @ScarletVow @Naga @Mozie @Kattchon @doglore @veinlily @Aloha @scar66 @LordMeikai @juncosongs @cheesecakewizard @jennycatmystique @SnowflakeQueen21 @Lytic @CatkinStarchild @Salathielly @NeveFox @Phyrne @ShadyRabbit @nappez @Velsim @zurikitty13 @MeraHunt @Limesparrow @Reyka @Mesuki @CelticFire21 @rotdeer @Scriniarii @Whoviana @Weathering @Eulerian @Pyrouge @stargal @ApostasiaAin @cometmebro @Aviose @CrazyassBat @browncoatparadox @EndaraMae @Boneless @Starongie @Leun @JordanKitten @HotGeometry @DaDragon @CelestialBlue @Artificiary @Geckoe @Kiradog234 @kayn @Zebrafinch @IceOtter @CaptainHaru @CosmicFalcon @Flossie @zeguk @LoveNStuff @Silwyna @Lonefox @Ithika @Gretthol @Quis @LordSheo @CloudGazer @Unyko @treesponge @Lucent @briteoctopus @Saraceaser @EclipseOnyx @sammyrygg @LibreNoctre @Moonlace @Rionach @Shadowedlullaby News: After the next hatch, I'll be taking a break from posting lore updates with hatches. :) I'm a bit behind on updating my permas' bios with what lore has passed, and it's making it difficult for me to keep up on what I want to do next with my clan. Hatchlings will continue to have lore as usual. I'd give an ETA but I am historically terrible on those. Speaking of, those dragons I was supposed to list four days ago are finally getting listed today, lol. Check for the G1 hatch after that boat ton of lore and the nest hatchlings. Thanks as always for your patience and support. :) You guys are amazing for reading all this silliness. [quote]Setara was glad of Jacquard's light-touched tea when the deep shadows around them grew deeper black, several forming into shapes almost but not quite like the silhouettes of dragons. They were gaunt, sickly looking things, whose joints were too far articulated. Where their faces were, mouths split in the deepness, uncannily, as if they were made of nothing more substantial than paper. Three shapes slipped apart from the overall cover of blackness, and these reached towards the four of them. Fingers like darning needles stretched towards their own shadows, puddling in the dimness around their feet. "Careful!" Damask hissed, and he scratched a shape in the earth that flashed with all the light of the noonday sun for just a moment before plunging the tunnel back into blackness. Ailbe yelped in surprise, then snorted sharply at him. But a glance at the walls showed the shadows had recoiled as much as the four of them had. "We have to find the host," Damask said. "The host has a name," Setara hissed beside him. "He won't if we dally. Let's go." They rushed ahead. The shadows swirled along the walls and ceilings with them, sometimes adopting the large hawk-winged forms of the harpies. The sounds of stones clattering down distant cliff faces echoed through the tunnels, and Setara wanted nothing more than to stop, catch her breath, and take a stand. It wasn't happening. Damask led them on, urging them forwards as brightly as he could. And then the feeling of bleakness hit Setara like a fist. She felt it as she had felt it at the site of the harpies' altar. Despair flooded through her, sending pain shooting through her joints, and tears in her eyes. "He's close," Jacquard whispered beside her. "Yes," Setara agreed. "You're gifted with the dead," Damask said. "Are you gifted with the spirits of the living?" "I'm better with these shadows than I would be with him." "Then leave him to us," Jacquard said. Her voice sounded like a salve. And in her hands, Setara drew together the trickling water from among the caverns, forming it into a spear. "I'm with you," Ailbe said. "Be quick about it." In the deepest blackness, the shadows seemed to be seeping off of a form Setara soon recognized as Sixten's own. His flanks rose and fell sharply, as if he were in pain. And the wall roiled with shadows of all forms. Without a word, the four of them split. The two coatls hurried to Sixten's side, and from there Setara mostly lost sight of them. There was light, and there was muted conversational humming, but she was too busy reading the spiritual flow of the shadows to focus on their contribution. Enormous Aible took up most of the tunnel the way they had come, and she cut through the beings with a sword that summoned the searing desert wind. Setara herself headed deeper within the tunnel, passed Six's fallen form, and went to work. The shadows pulled at her like icy claws. Steely thorns snagged at her feet, and she stabbed at them with her conjured spear, using the flow of the water to channel her own spirit into each of the entities. Where she struck, they dissolved. Where they struck her, they sapped the strength from her. And she knew, this deep in the blackness, there was no easy way to win. She could only hold them off until the coatls mended what was broken with Sixten. It was only minutes, and she knew that in her heart, but it felt like days as she struggled against the blackness. She could feel her strength flickering. The siren call of the cold, the echoing emptiness, and the ease of the earth beneath her was all she wanted. It would be so easy to succumb. Her knees went out from under her, and the spear fell with a splash into pure water between her fingers. Something struck her hard from behind, and the breath shot from her lungs. She turned to look over her shoulder at those she had brought with her. Behind her, Ailbe lay on her belly, slowly being cocooned in a silk of shadows. Damask stood with his hands pressed on Sixten's heart and eyes. Jacquard's ruddy eyes were traced with light, and she held a wall between the shadows and the other dragons within. "Jacquard!" Setara cried, her voice so desperate it startled her. "I can't open it," Jacquard said. "They'll come in. You must hold strong." Setara looked back to the puddle that was once her spear, and as she reached for it she realized her own hands were cloaked in the shadows. She drew a deep breath from fear, and she stumbled backwards and fell. The shadows that cloaked her hand drove ice into her flesh. As she sat on the damp stone floor, she reached into the pocket of her coat. She was too weak to call the water from the floor. But. She drew the knife from where it was tucked safely for emergencies. The silver blade was anchored firmly in a handle of oak. Blood was mostly water. She reached one more time for the water, and thin runnels raced to wick into her coat hem. But it didn't form up enough to sweep into a spear. Instead, she turned the silvered blade towards the shadows, and they drew back with a hissing shriek. As she thrust towards them, though, they flickered as if their source of strength was starting to fail. She glanced back, and the wall that Jacquard was maintaining filled a larger space. Damask pushed Sixten over onto his belly. Before Setara could see more, however, a shadow struck out across her face, screaming. She touched her face in surprise, felt the ice reach from her hands to her face. She was on the ground before she could guess what to do. Scrabbling for her knife, she swept at the shadows that wreathed her. In her ear, something whispered "If it were your husband, Setara, would this be a better fight?" She drove her knife where she thought the thing stood behind her, but the tunnel just rang with laughter. The wall pushed out again, golden and warm like the sun. And Setara crawled closer to it. The shadows threw themselves against it, they were burned away on glowing white fenceposts that looked as delicate as gingerbread icing. Setara pressed her hand against the fence, and the ice burned away, as if her hand were coming back to life after falling asleep. Then, all at once, Jacquard's ring pulled in tightly before pulsing outwards, shooting light into the deepest depths of the tunnels. "Setara!" Jacquard called to her. Setara gained her feet and hurried over to the group. Damask drifted away from Sixten, whose wings looked gossamer thin and like shattered glass. He was breathing, though, and no sign of the black shadows or heavy despair came from him. "It'll be easier on the others," Jacquard said. "Damask knows what he's doing now, and they haven't been down here nearly so long." "We should have brought Oddity," Setara hissed. Jacquard looked around and nodded. Setara followed her look. With the shadows gone, there were more down here than Setara had expected. "Is he going to be alright?" Setara asked. Jacquard shook her head. "I don't know," she said. "I know Damask does the best he can, but I don't know how to work magic the way he does. I can only hope with you." Setara sat beside Sixten and let out a heavy sigh. "Come on," she whispered towards him. "We'll get you towards the surface and towards dawn."[/quote] [b]Pair: Sixten & Cortado - [/b]@Cngx @Caelia @Haoang20082 @Iceex @Ghostmateria @Zebrafinch @Whisperingstream [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37139087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371391/37139087_350.png[/img] [/url] Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37139088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371391/37139088_350.png[/img] [/url] Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37139089] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371391/37139089_350.png[/img] [/url] Female [b]G1s - Hatched on Halloween - [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37009509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370096/37009509_350.png[/img] [/url] Taupe / Denim / Spearmint Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37030861] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370309/37030861_350.png[/img] [/url] Sand / Smoke / Smoke - XYY! Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37030875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370309/37030875_350.png[/img] [/url] Yellow / Navy / Hunter Male That's everything for today. As always, all info is listed on the front page of the thread. If you need to be added / removed from a list, please let me know. Otherwise, thanks for looking! :)
General Pinglist: @ScarletVow @Naga @Mozie @Kattchon @doglore @veinlily @Aloha @scar66 @LordMeikai @juncosongs @cheesecakewizard @jennycatmystique @SnowflakeQueen21 @Lytic @CatkinStarchild @Salathielly @NeveFox @Phyrne @ShadyRabbit @nappez @Velsim @zurikitty13 @MeraHunt @Limesparrow @Reyka @Mesuki @CelticFire21 @rotdeer @Scriniarii @Whoviana @Weathering @Eulerian @Pyrouge @stargal @ApostasiaAin @cometmebro @Aviose @CrazyassBat @browncoatparadox @EndaraMae @Boneless @Starongie @Leun @JordanKitten @HotGeometry @DaDragon @CelestialBlue @Artificiary @Geckoe @Kiradog234 @kayn @Zebrafinch @IceOtter @CaptainHaru @CosmicFalcon @Flossie @zeguk @LoveNStuff @Silwyna @Lonefox @Ithika @Gretthol @Quis @LordSheo @CloudGazer @Unyko @treesponge @Lucent @briteoctopus @Saraceaser @EclipseOnyx @sammyrygg @LibreNoctre @Moonlace @Rionach @Shadowedlullaby

News: After the next hatch, I'll be taking a break from posting lore updates with hatches. :) I'm a bit behind on updating my permas' bios with what lore has passed, and it's making it difficult for me to keep up on what I want to do next with my clan.

Hatchlings will continue to have lore as usual. I'd give an ETA but I am historically terrible on those.

Speaking of, those dragons I was supposed to list four days ago are finally getting listed today, lol. Check for the G1 hatch after that boat ton of lore and the nest hatchlings.

Thanks as always for your patience and support. :) You guys are amazing for reading all this silliness.

Quote:
Setara was glad of Jacquard's light-touched tea when the deep shadows around them grew deeper black, several forming into shapes almost but not quite like the silhouettes of dragons. They were gaunt, sickly looking things, whose joints were too far articulated. Where their faces were, mouths split in the deepness, uncannily, as if they were made of nothing more substantial than paper.

Three shapes slipped apart from the overall cover of blackness, and these reached towards the four of them. Fingers like darning needles stretched towards their own shadows, puddling in the dimness around their feet.

"Careful!" Damask hissed, and he scratched a shape in the earth that flashed with all the light of the noonday sun for just a moment before plunging the tunnel back into blackness.

Ailbe yelped in surprise, then snorted sharply at him. But a glance at the walls showed the shadows had recoiled as much as the four of them had.

"We have to find the host," Damask said.

"The host has a name," Setara hissed beside him.

"He won't if we dally. Let's go."

They rushed ahead. The shadows swirled along the walls and ceilings with them, sometimes adopting the large hawk-winged forms of the harpies. The sounds of stones clattering down distant cliff faces echoed through the tunnels, and Setara wanted nothing more than to stop, catch her breath, and take a stand.

It wasn't happening. Damask led them on, urging them forwards as brightly as he could.

And then the feeling of bleakness hit Setara like a fist. She felt it as she had felt it at the site of the harpies' altar. Despair flooded through her, sending pain shooting through her joints, and tears in her eyes.

"He's close," Jacquard whispered beside her.

"Yes," Setara agreed.

"You're gifted with the dead," Damask said. "Are you gifted with the spirits of the living?"

"I'm better with these shadows than I would be with him."

"Then leave him to us," Jacquard said. Her voice sounded like a salve.

And in her hands, Setara drew together the trickling water from among the caverns, forming it into a spear.

"I'm with you," Ailbe said. "Be quick about it."

In the deepest blackness, the shadows seemed to be seeping off of a form Setara soon recognized as Sixten's own. His flanks rose and fell sharply, as if he were in pain. And the wall roiled with shadows of all forms.

Without a word, the four of them split. The two coatls hurried to Sixten's side, and from there Setara mostly lost sight of them. There was light, and there was muted conversational humming, but she was too busy reading the spiritual flow of the shadows to focus on their contribution.

Enormous Aible took up most of the tunnel the way they had come, and she cut through the beings with a sword that summoned the searing desert wind. Setara herself headed deeper within the tunnel, passed Six's fallen form, and went to work.

The shadows pulled at her like icy claws. Steely thorns snagged at her feet, and she stabbed at them with her conjured spear, using the flow of the water to channel her own spirit into each of the entities. Where she struck, they dissolved. Where they struck her, they sapped the strength from her. And she knew, this deep in the blackness, there was no easy way to win.

She could only hold them off until the coatls mended what was broken with Sixten.

It was only minutes, and she knew that in her heart, but it felt like days as she struggled against the blackness. She could feel her strength flickering. The siren call of the cold, the echoing emptiness, and the ease of the earth beneath her was all she wanted. It would be so easy to succumb.

Her knees went out from under her, and the spear fell with a splash into pure water between her fingers. Something struck her hard from behind, and the breath shot from her lungs.

She turned to look over her shoulder at those she had brought with her. Behind her, Ailbe lay on her belly, slowly being cocooned in a silk of shadows.

Damask stood with his hands pressed on Sixten's heart and eyes. Jacquard's ruddy eyes were traced with light, and she held a wall between the shadows and the other dragons within.

"Jacquard!" Setara cried, her voice so desperate it startled her.

"I can't open it," Jacquard said. "They'll come in. You must hold strong."

Setara looked back to the puddle that was once her spear, and as she reached for it she realized her own hands were cloaked in the shadows. She drew a deep breath from fear, and she stumbled backwards and fell.

The shadows that cloaked her hand drove ice into her flesh. As she sat on the damp stone floor, she reached into the pocket of her coat. She was too weak to call the water from the floor. But. She drew the knife from where it was tucked safely for emergencies. The silver blade was anchored firmly in a handle of oak.

Blood was mostly water.

She reached one more time for the water, and thin runnels raced to wick into her coat hem. But it didn't form up enough to sweep into a spear.

Instead, she turned the silvered blade towards the shadows, and they drew back with a hissing shriek. As she thrust towards them, though, they flickered as if their source of strength was starting to fail.

She glanced back, and the wall that Jacquard was maintaining filled a larger space. Damask pushed Sixten over onto his belly.

Before Setara could see more, however, a shadow struck out across her face, screaming. She touched her face in surprise, felt the ice reach from her hands to her face.

She was on the ground before she could guess what to do.

Scrabbling for her knife, she swept at the shadows that wreathed her. In her ear, something whispered "If it were your husband, Setara, would this be a better fight?"

She drove her knife where she thought the thing stood behind her, but the tunnel just rang with laughter.

The wall pushed out again, golden and warm like the sun. And Setara crawled closer to it. The shadows threw themselves against it, they were burned away on glowing white fenceposts that looked as delicate as gingerbread icing.

Setara pressed her hand against the fence, and the ice burned away, as if her hand were coming back to life after falling asleep.

Then, all at once, Jacquard's ring pulled in tightly before pulsing outwards, shooting light into the deepest depths of the tunnels.

"Setara!" Jacquard called to her.

Setara gained her feet and hurried over to the group. Damask drifted away from Sixten, whose wings looked gossamer thin and like shattered glass. He was breathing, though, and no sign of the black shadows or heavy despair came from him.

"It'll be easier on the others," Jacquard said. "Damask knows what he's doing now, and they haven't been down here nearly so long."

"We should have brought Oddity," Setara hissed.

Jacquard looked around and nodded. Setara followed her look. With the shadows gone, there were more down here than Setara had expected.

"Is he going to be alright?" Setara asked.

Jacquard shook her head. "I don't know," she said. "I know Damask does the best he can, but I don't know how to work magic the way he does. I can only hope with you."

Setara sat beside Sixten and let out a heavy sigh. "Come on," she whispered towards him. "We'll get you towards the surface and towards dawn."

Pair: Sixten & Cortado - @Cngx @Caelia @Haoang20082 @Iceex @Ghostmateria @Zebrafinch @Whisperingstream

37139087_350.png

Male

37139088_350.png

Female

37139089_350.png

Female

G1s - Hatched on Halloween -

37009509_350.png

Taupe / Denim / Spearmint
Female

37030861_350.png

Sand / Smoke / Smoke - XYY!
Female

37030875_350.png

Yellow / Navy / Hunter
Male

That's everything for today. As always, all info is listed on the front page of the thread. If you need to be added / removed from a list, please let me know. Otherwise, thanks for looking! :)
@ixris I would like that Beige/Seafoam/Dirt Pearlcatcher please! : D
@ixris I would like that Beige/Seafoam/Dirt Pearlcatcher please! : D
pockybroomsiggy.png
@Lucent - I'll send her over as soon as I have the link-back info posted in their bios. :)
@Lucent - I'll send her over as soon as I have the link-back info posted in their bios. :)
@ixris Can I have Joie, please, but in gems? I love her. :D
@ixris Can I have Joie, please, but in gems? I love her. :D
VAAnkLY.png
@Scriniarii - Totally can! She'll be 95g. I'll send her via CR in a moment. :)

(glad you were here to snag her!)
@Scriniarii - Totally can! She'll be 95g. I'll send her via CR in a moment. :)

(glad you were here to snag her!)
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 262 263