Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 262 263
@ixris Thank you! Trust me, I am too. XD
@ixris Thank you! Trust me, I am too. XD
VAAnkLY.png
MAYBE OKAY SIXTEN???

I was really worried for Setara. D: The descriptions of the magic in this were amazing. You definitely had me wondering whether or not they would make it.
MAYBE OKAY SIXTEN???

I was really worried for Setara. D: The descriptions of the magic in this were amazing. You definitely had me wondering whether or not they would make it.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly - ALL OF THIS makes me super pleased. :) Glad to hear I'm still able to keep you guys guessing!
@Salathielly - ALL OF THIS makes me super pleased. :) Glad to hear I'm still able to keep you guys guessing!
@ixris - It was very epic, and I was also rather emotionally involved (granted more so to older/more established characters - I look forward to bonding with the newer ones over time, though their abilities and interactions are already piquing interest). ^_^
@ixris - It was very epic, and I was also rather emotionally involved (granted more so to older/more established characters - I look forward to bonding with the newer ones over time, though their abilities and interactions are already piquing interest). ^_^
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@ixris Yay, thank you! I think I might give the Pearlcatcher gal a Snapper mate so I'm happy about that! \o/ It'll be the second Snapper in my lair. ...I really like the lore for the third Nocturne G1 but his colors clash a little too much and I'm not one for Scatterscrolling. Hmmm.
@ixris Yay, thank you! I think I might give the Pearlcatcher gal a Snapper mate so I'm happy about that! \o/ It'll be the second Snapper in my lair. ...I really like the lore for the third Nocturne G1 but his colors clash a little too much and I'm not one for Scatterscrolling. Hmmm.
pockybroomsiggy.png
@Salathielly - <3 Thank you as always for your feedback. :) I'm kind of enamored of quite a few of my new kids, as well as my older ones. A big lair purge, whenever it comes, is going to be very difficult for me. lol
@Salathielly - <3 Thank you as always for your feedback. :) I'm kind of enamored of quite a few of my new kids, as well as my older ones. A big lair purge, whenever it comes, is going to be very difficult for me. lol
@Lucent - Yeah, that kid hatched and I just laughed really hard because his color spread is like the worst possible "LOOK I KNOW COLOR THEORY!!!" Like, good job dragon, yellow + blue = green. I don't expect him to sell. :)

Edit: Also - HOORAY SNAPS! :D I love snappers so much, so I hope your snappy mate is AMAZE!
@Lucent - Yeah, that kid hatched and I just laughed really hard because his color spread is like the worst possible "LOOK I KNOW COLOR THEORY!!!" Like, good job dragon, yellow + blue = green. I don't expect him to sell. :)

Edit: Also - HOORAY SNAPS! :D I love snappers so much, so I hope your snappy mate is AMAZE!
@ixris - And I'm sure you'll make that purge hard on us as well by tugging on our heartstrings.

expects to revive my cry of OH NO SIXTEN eventually
@ixris - And I'm sure you'll make that purge hard on us as well by tugging on our heartstrings.

expects to revive my cry of OH NO SIXTEN eventually
@Salathielly - He's such a pompous jerk. XD He does not deserve your OH NO SIXTENs.
@Salathielly - He's such a pompous jerk. XD He does not deserve your OH NO SIXTENs.
@ixris Your description of that poor G1 made me lol.

Welp, you never know, someone might like his lore like me and scoop him up? Orrrr I might cave, buy him, and throw Scatterscrolls at him until something sticks. XD

I need more Snappers and Mirrors in my life.

?? Will you be doing a lair purge soon? : o
@ixris Your description of that poor G1 made me lol.

Welp, you never know, someone might like his lore like me and scoop him up? Orrrr I might cave, buy him, and throw Scatterscrolls at him until something sticks. XD

I need more Snappers and Mirrors in my life.

?? Will you be doing a lair purge soon? : o
pockybroomsiggy.png
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 262 263