Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 262 263
@Rahkali - Nope, all I ask is you do your best to name him before you exalt him. :) CR incoming!
@Rahkali - Nope, all I ask is you do your best to name him before you exalt him. :) CR incoming!
@Luanne
Could you hold Luanne for me? I have a mighty need but I have no space yet
@Luanne
Could you hold Luanne for me? I have a mighty need but I have no space yet
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt - Sure can! I'll send her to you via PA, and you can pick up any time you have space, since the PA lasts for a week. :) If you need more time than that, just let me know.
@MeraHunt - Sure can! I'll send her to you via PA, and you can pick up any time you have space, since the PA lasts for a week. :) If you need more time than that, just let me know.
@Quis - (I'm so stoked to see what becomes of her!)
@Quis - (I'm so stoked to see what becomes of her!)
@ixris - OH NO SIXTEN!

Now that that's out of the way...lovely lore (especially loved the description of the tea) and yay poetry! *also ooos and ahhhhs over the adorable children, especially the Ink and Paige kids because...Ink and Paige*
@ixris - OH NO SIXTEN!

Now that that's out of the way...lovely lore (especially loved the description of the tea) and yay poetry! *also ooos and ahhhhs over the adorable children, especially the Ink and Paige kids because...Ink and Paige*
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly - OH NO SIXTEN!!

Hi Sal. X3 Thanks for the compliments as always. <3
@Salathielly - OH NO SIXTEN!!

Hi Sal. X3 Thanks for the compliments as always. <3
@ixris - I look forward to the day I can say YAY SIXTEN again, if such a day ever comes. xD

Hope you are having a nice Halloween! Thanks for sharing your lovely dragons and writing. <3
@ixris - I look forward to the day I can say YAY SIXTEN again, if such a day ever comes. xD

Hope you are having a nice Halloween! Thanks for sharing your lovely dragons and writing. <3
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@ixris I hope I'm in time for that taupe G1 tomorrow, because I have a mighty need. Also took home a traid kid because heck yeah triads. Great lore, as always. <3333
@ixris I hope I'm in time for that taupe G1 tomorrow, because I have a mighty need. Also took home a traid kid because heck yeah triads. Great lore, as always. <3333
VAAnkLY.png
@Salathielly will he ever be a hero again!?!?! Stay tuned!!! (Lol)

Been not terrible. Laying low and writing lore. :) Hope yours wasn't bad either!
@Salathielly will he ever be a hero again!?!?! Stay tuned!!! (Lol)

Been not terrible. Laying low and writing lore. :) Hope yours wasn't bad either!
@Scriniarii I'm glad taupe kid has a fan already. :) hoping you're around for that posting also!

Also yeah triads! Gkad someone took that opal kid home, because she was so nice!

Related - My classic triad has returned to Oakrest, and they've graciously one-egged me for their first nest after regening, lol. Not sure how you feel about warm tone catsnakes, but this half of the ram looks like tropical flowers to me, so hoping they don't disappoint. :)
@Scriniarii I'm glad taupe kid has a fan already. :) hoping you're around for that posting also!

Also yeah triads! Gkad someone took that opal kid home, because she was so nice!

Related - My classic triad has returned to Oakrest, and they've graciously one-egged me for their first nest after regening, lol. Not sure how you feel about warm tone catsnakes, but this half of the ram looks like tropical flowers to me, so hoping they don't disappoint. :)
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 262 263