Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Facinarose's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ah I forgot to mention, you can just leave out the goggles. I tend to leave em off when commissioning art for him.
When would you like me to send payment?
Ah I forgot to mention, you can just leave out the goggles. I tend to leave em off when commissioning art for him.
When would you like me to send payment?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Gyrfalcon All right, will do! Send payment after I finish it, I'll post it here and ping you, once you see it you can send payment either by CR or PM, I don't mind either way ^^
@Gyrfalcon All right, will do! Send payment after I finish it, I'll post it here and ping you, once you see it you can send payment either by CR or PM, I don't mind either way ^^
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Ok cool, thanks!
Ok cool, thanks!
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Starstream And here's your lady! [i]my hand hurts a lil bit[/i] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/4a9893f142c2eb800742bf8eecec8fd3.png[/img]
@Starstream And here's your lady! my hand hurts a lil bit

4a9893f142c2eb800742bf8eecec8fd3.png
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose

I am so sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Have been busier than ever of late.
I am absolutely Loving the Result! Once again, Completely Astounding! You do such amazing Work!!!
I'll send Shinatobe's Payment over now :D
@Facinarose

I am so sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Have been busier than ever of late.
I am absolutely Loving the Result! Once again, Completely Astounding! You do such amazing Work!!!
I'll send Shinatobe's Payment over now :D
nm3rOUz.png
Oh my goodness, these are beautiful. I'll take one! If you aren't being overwhelmed with commissions already, I'd like a colored bust of this bogsneak. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35065419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350655/35065419_350.png[/img] [/url] If there are any notes or questions, please do ping or message me. <3
Oh my goodness, these are beautiful. I'll take one!

If you aren't being overwhelmed with commissions already, I'd like a colored bust of this bogsneak.

35065419_350.png

If there are any notes or questions, please do ping or message me. <3
@Encregen Oohhh, I'd love to, he's such a cutie! The apparel is pretty simple so it should just be 5k extra ^^ What kind of personality does he have, or what kind of expression would you want him to have if anything?
@Encregen Oohhh, I'd love to, he's such a cutie! The apparel is pretty simple so it should just be 5k extra ^^ What kind of personality does he have, or what kind of expression would you want him to have if anything?
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose
He was dubbed the nickname of Starboy because of his constant interest in space. As the flowers and the outfit assumes, he's a pastel boy. He's rather quiet, other than when he rants about the stars.

So I feel that a shot of him looking up with stars in his eyes would match. As if he's looking up at the night sky.

On another note, are you accepting gems as payment?
@Facinarose
He was dubbed the nickname of Starboy because of his constant interest in space. As the flowers and the outfit assumes, he's a pastel boy. He's rather quiet, other than when he rants about the stars.

So I feel that a shot of him looking up with stars in his eyes would match. As if he's looking up at the night sky.

On another note, are you accepting gems as payment?
@Encregen Ooohhhh, that's adorable! <33 Certainly will do!

And yes, I accept gems as payment ^^
@Encregen Ooohhhh, that's adorable! <33 Certainly will do!

And yes, I accept gems as payment ^^
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose

Thank you so much! I look forward to the beautiful results! <3

When and how would you like me to send the payment?
@Facinarose

Thank you so much! I look forward to the beautiful results! <3

When and how would you like me to send the payment?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10