Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Facinarose's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Fascinarose Hello!!! I'd like to commission a portrait :) Username: sterlingonacid [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16545250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165453/16545250_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of piece wanted: Headshot, colored Dragon personality/description: Galileo is a sweet witch, very gentle. Extra notes: None! :)
@Fascinarose Hello!!! I'd like to commission a portrait :)

Username: sterlingonacid

16545250_350.png

Type of piece wanted: Headshot, colored

Dragon personality/description: Galileo is a sweet witch, very gentle.

Extra notes: None! :)
hfB8IAU.png
@Fascinarose
Hey there friend! I'd love to order some lined/sketch pieces from ya. :)
Plan on opening up a bit of a lore hatchery kinda thing in about a week's time (opens the 31st, if we can stick to schedule) and I'd like a few of the dragons that are gonna be sold some art!

I really like your work (and your prices, omg <3), but I don't see a waitlist/orders list and I'd like to know approximately how long it would take to finish my order. Just because I would ideally want them done before the 31st to finish up their bio codes and whatnot.

@Fascinarose
Hey there friend! I'd love to order some lined/sketch pieces from ya. :)
Plan on opening up a bit of a lore hatchery kinda thing in about a week's time (opens the 31st, if we can stick to schedule) and I'd like a few of the dragons that are gonna be sold some art!

I really like your work (and your prices, omg <3), but I don't see a waitlist/orders list and I'd like to know approximately how long it would take to finish my order. Just because I would ideally want them done before the 31st to finish up their bio codes and whatnot.

Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@sterlingonacid
Sure thing! The crown will add 10k to your price, so 50k will be your price!

@UnhappyJoker
Yeah, I don't really have a waitlist as of yet ;3; This shop started pretty informal so I dunno if I should formalize it more. If I'm honest I doubt that it'll be done by the 31st, considering the amount of commissions that there are to do and that I can only actually really start getting through them on the weekend. I might be able to do it, but I can't guarantee :(
@sterlingonacid
Sure thing! The crown will add 10k to your price, so 50k will be your price!

@UnhappyJoker
Yeah, I don't really have a waitlist as of yet ;3; This shop started pretty informal so I dunno if I should formalize it more. If I'm honest I doubt that it'll be done by the 31st, considering the amount of commissions that there are to do and that I can only actually really start getting through them on the weekend. I might be able to do it, but I can't guarantee :(
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose
That's alright! No rush! I'll come back with a different dragon :) They all need to get art at some point, so!

Also, I think there may or may not be a typo in your first post? For lined busts it says 430g. Now, that may be intentional -- and I apologize. Just thought I'd mention it.
@Facinarose
That's alright! No rush! I'll come back with a different dragon :) They all need to get art at some point, so!

Also, I think there may or may not be a typo in your first post? For lined busts it says 430g. Now, that may be intentional -- and I apologize. Just thought I'd mention it.
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Facinarose Sounds good!! Will send the CR :)
@Facinarose Sounds good!! Will send the CR :)
hfB8IAU.png
@UnhappyJoker Sure thing! Can't wait ^o^
AND YES THAT WAS A TYPO OMLLLL thank you for pointing that out Q_Q

"yes 430 gems for a lined bust kthx" n a h
@UnhappyJoker Sure thing! Can't wait ^o^
AND YES THAT WAS A TYPO OMLLLL thank you for pointing that out Q_Q

"yes 430 gems for a lined bust kthx" n a h
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose

Ahh, I'm glaf you liked his lore! Jack's an old boy, and the baby of my friend's lore dragons. He goes way back!

180kt for the both sounds fair! As for Favoni's apparel, I'd only ask for the horns and the necklace, and the scars if you end up going as low as the shoulder (if not that's fine).

Let me know when and how you want me to send over the money!
@Facinarose

Ahh, I'm glaf you liked his lore! Jack's an old boy, and the baby of my friend's lore dragons. He goes way back!

180kt for the both sounds fair! As for Favoni's apparel, I'd only ask for the horns and the necklace, and the scars if you end up going as low as the shoulder (if not that's fine).

Let me know when and how you want me to send over the money!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface That's awesome! :D I love lore dragons that go beyond their lair, like into parent lairs, it's SO much fun to jump around and look at the connections between everything. I need to work on my lore so badly oml I need help with this stuff

All right, that's great! That sounds just fine. Her accent may be tough, but I'll send you progress shots when I get to her so you can make sure it looks right!

Don't worry about sending payment in before I give you your finished pieces, and either PM or CR is fine <3
@Mirrorface That's awesome! :D I love lore dragons that go beyond their lair, like into parent lairs, it's SO much fun to jump around and look at the connections between everything. I need to work on my lore so badly oml I need help with this stuff

All right, that's great! That sounds just fine. Her accent may be tough, but I'll send you progress shots when I get to her so you can make sure it looks right!

Don't worry about sending payment in before I give you your finished pieces, and either PM or CR is fine <3
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose
Ha ha, yeah! My lore was super simple when I first joined, tbh, and then I just sort of added more as I got more dragons. Three years later it's aged like a fine wine. x) Or, well, like a middle-shelf wine. Like a wine. Having people to trade lore babies with is great too!

Np np, feel free to simplify or reinterpret the accent to suit your style! There's no hard or fast rules for what she's supposed to look like, so no sweat!

And how about half payment on first sketch and then second half payment when you finish?
@Facinarose
Ha ha, yeah! My lore was super simple when I first joined, tbh, and then I just sort of added more as I got more dragons. Three years later it's aged like a fine wine. x) Or, well, like a middle-shelf wine. Like a wine. Having people to trade lore babies with is great too!

Np np, feel free to simplify or reinterpret the accent to suit your style! There's no hard or fast rules for what she's supposed to look like, so no sweat!

And how about half payment on first sketch and then second half payment when you finish?
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
[b]Username:[/b] CycloneSeaWing [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32963836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329639/32963836_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of piece wanted:[/b] colored bust [b]Dragon personality/description:[/b] A fierce Fae. Her optimism is just as boundless as her energy. Can be very headstrong at times. [b]Extra notes:[/b] n u r p
Username: CycloneSeaWing

32963836_350.png

Type of piece wanted: colored bust
Dragon personality/description: A fierce Fae. Her optimism is just as boundless as her energy. Can be very headstrong at times.
Extra notes: n u r p
tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10