Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Facinarose's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Facinarose YOU! ARE! FANTASTIC! AND UNDERCHARGING OUT THE WAZOO DEMAND M O R E PLEASE THIS IS CRIMINAL Username: SugaSuga [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40124515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401246/40124515_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39897869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398979/39897869_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of piece wanted: Color Busts Dragon personality/description: They're a wild kinda hippie couple. LisaLisa is the loudest of the two, but her Husband is far from quiet. Extra notes: CHARGE ME AT LEAST DOUBLE, MAYBE TRIPLE! I will be paying for this in gems by the way.
@Facinarose YOU! ARE! FANTASTIC! AND UNDERCHARGING OUT THE WAZOO DEMAND M O R E PLEASE THIS IS CRIMINAL

Username: SugaSuga

40124515_350.png

39897869_350.png

Type of piece wanted: Color Busts
Dragon personality/description: They're a wild kinda hippie couple. LisaLisa is the loudest of the two, but her Husband is far from quiet.
Extra notes: CHARGE ME AT LEAST DOUBLE, MAYBE TRIPLE! I will be paying for this in gems by the way.
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@xDurnehviir I believe I'll add on 20k for this lovely darling's headpiece and scarf! 80k will be your final price ^^ I did read the full bio of your imperial boy you posted first and he was quite the character, I have to compliment the writing done!

@Sugasuga
AAUUUUUU Q-Q You guys are breakin my heart and yet making me so happy at the same time I can't handle this omg. Thank you so much, I'll up my prices some more ;_; If you are genuinely serious, I'll be charging 300k for both of them Q_Q Do you want them in a piece together or do you want them separate?
@xDurnehviir I believe I'll add on 20k for this lovely darling's headpiece and scarf! 80k will be your final price ^^ I did read the full bio of your imperial boy you posted first and he was quite the character, I have to compliment the writing done!

@Sugasuga
AAUUUUUU Q-Q You guys are breakin my heart and yet making me so happy at the same time I can't handle this omg. Thank you so much, I'll up my prices some more ;_; If you are genuinely serious, I'll be charging 300k for both of them Q_Q Do you want them in a piece together or do you want them separate?
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose

Of course I"m genuinely serious, it's criminal how low your prices are. 300g will head your way when you're ready! o7

Together if you can, they're very much a couple <3
@Facinarose

Of course I"m genuinely serious, it's criminal how low your prices are. 300g will head your way when you're ready! o7

Together if you can, they're very much a couple <3
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@SugaSuga

Thank you so much omg Q_Q You are absolutely wonderful

And I will most certainly do so! Your cuties will be right together!
@SugaSuga

Thank you so much omg Q_Q You are absolutely wonderful

And I will most certainly do so! Your cuties will be right together!
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose ah thank you so much! I put a lot of work into my clans leader! I wasn’t sure if you had seen my boyo or not and then I saw that imperials are not your strong suit. I didn’t want to make things hard on you c; plus this is one of my new favorite girls!
Is it okay if I send half the payment after you send me the rough sketch and then the rest of the payment once when she is finished?
@Facinarose ah thank you so much! I put a lot of work into my clans leader! I wasn’t sure if you had seen my boyo or not and then I saw that imperials are not your strong suit. I didn’t want to make things hard on you c; plus this is one of my new favorite girls!
Is it okay if I send half the payment after you send me the rough sketch and then the rest of the payment once when she is finished?
@xDurnehviir I thank you so much, he would have been very tough though he would have been a worthy challenge, I absolutely loved his character! And yes, that's totally fine <3
@xDurnehviir I thank you so much, he would have been very tough though he would have been a worthy challenge, I absolutely loved his character! And yes, that's totally fine <3
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose

Username: Lhethi
Please pick whichever dragon(s) you'd like to draw off the first page of my lair, they're all looking for more art lol and if it were left up to me, I'd spoil two or three of them...

Type of piece wanted: sketchy bust or headshot, whatever your preference is
Dragon personality/description: Most of the dragons have bits of lore and references in their bios.
Extra notes: Just let me know what you'd like to do and I'll pay you! I'm kind of giving you free rein here to do whatever you'd like
@Facinarose

Username: Lhethi
Please pick whichever dragon(s) you'd like to draw off the first page of my lair, they're all looking for more art lol and if it were left up to me, I'd spoil two or three of them...

Type of piece wanted: sketchy bust or headshot, whatever your preference is
Dragon personality/description: Most of the dragons have bits of lore and references in their bios.
Extra notes: Just let me know what you'd like to do and I'll pay you! I'm kind of giving you free rein here to do whatever you'd like
@Facinarose Yes, I am 100% sure one of your busts is worth 150kt/g, and that's what you're going to get from me. I look forward to getting my piece! And thanks for complimenting my boy Bismuth, I love him very much. He's a sweetie.
@Facinarose Yes, I am 100% sure one of your busts is worth 150kt/g, and that's what you're going to get from me. I look forward to getting my piece! And thanks for complimenting my boy Bismuth, I love him very much. He's a sweetie.
@Lhethi I think I'll choose Naeygee! (yes shame on me for picking the first one, I PROMISE I LOOKED AT EVERY SINGLE DRAGON ON THE FIRST PAGE [i]I just reaaaaally like wildclaws ok)[/i] @EchoGhost10100 I've finally finished your darling! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/4216d6515cfcccf7f8fcd76bd32eca38.png[/img] I'll get to work on your other cutie soon, gotta go to bed though for now ^^ @Praesaepe you are so kind, thank you so much ;___; He really seems like a sweetie, I absolutely adore characters like him. And he looks like such fun, I really feel like I'll have a great time drawing him.
@Lhethi I think I'll choose Naeygee! (yes shame on me for picking the first one, I PROMISE I LOOKED AT EVERY SINGLE DRAGON ON THE FIRST PAGE I just reaaaaally like wildclaws ok)

@EchoGhost10100
I've finally finished your darling!
4216d6515cfcccf7f8fcd76bd32eca38.png
I'll get to work on your other cutie soon, gotta go to bed though for now ^^

@Praesaepe you are so kind, thank you so much ;___; He really seems like a sweetie, I absolutely adore characters like him. And he looks like such fun, I really feel like I'll have a great time drawing him.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose

lol hey, when you know what you like, stick to it!
@Facinarose

lol hey, when you know what you like, stick to it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10