Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gusted's lore shop :) [being revamped!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@LapisDragon17718

alright! ^^

also, just finished writing Catman's thing. Hopefully you like it. It was really fun to write, honestly. Not that long, though...
Quote:

Catman is a perfect example of a skydancer who is actually a cat. Actually, that’s probably because he’s the only one to exist as far as his clan knows, but they don’t care. He’s fluffy, even though he looks hard and shiny with rocks all over himself. He’s not bumpy. If you try to hug him he’ll attempt to hug you back, probably squishing you in the process. But it’s a cat hug, so you should totally risk it. He, like most cats, likes to sit around all day and do absolutely nothing. He’s a very productive cat. Catman loves to save the universe. It’s his hobby. No one knows what he’s saving it from, but whatever. He makes everyone feel better, so they keep him around.

Oh, and emeralds are meow, according to him. No one knows what he means by that. They never do.

by Gusted

@LapisDragon17718

alright! ^^

also, just finished writing Catman's thing. Hopefully you like it. It was really fun to write, honestly. Not that long, though...
Quote:

Catman is a perfect example of a skydancer who is actually a cat. Actually, that’s probably because he’s the only one to exist as far as his clan knows, but they don’t care. He’s fluffy, even though he looks hard and shiny with rocks all over himself. He’s not bumpy. If you try to hug him he’ll attempt to hug you back, probably squishing you in the process. But it’s a cat hug, so you should totally risk it. He, like most cats, likes to sit around all day and do absolutely nothing. He’s a very productive cat. Catman loves to save the universe. It’s his hobby. No one knows what he’s saving it from, but whatever. He makes everyone feel better, so they keep him around.

Oh, and emeralds are meow, according to him. No one knows what he means by that. They never do.

by Gusted

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

That's good, thanks! Sending over the gems now~
@Gusted

That's good, thanks! Sending over the gems now~
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
i have no need of lore or anything so I’ll just give you a friendly bump
i have no need of lore or anything so I’ll just give you a friendly bump
@Gusted Would smirch work as payment? Just wanted to make sure since its not a very popular gene
@Gusted Would smirch work as payment? Just wanted to make sure since its not a very popular gene
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
@Renocide

It should, but only for... Say, one dragon, because the LAH is only about 20kt. I really need to add more things to the first post, sorry! It should work, though.
@Renocide

It should, but only for... Say, one dragon, because the LAH is only about 20kt. I really need to add more things to the first post, sorry! It should work, though.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
[center]dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32178069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321781/32178069_350.png[/img] [/url] dragon's name: Paru price: Smirch + 10kt form of payment ([b]treasure[/b]/gems/wishlist items/[b]other[/b]): dragon's personality: materialistic, obsesses over her pearl and all shiny things. She's a sly [s]fox[/s] derg who sometimes sneaks into her clan mates lairs and makes off with little bits of treasure, gems and other pretty things. (let me know if I missed anything) [/center]
dragon's image:

32178069_350.png

dragon's name: Paru
price: Smirch + 10kt
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items/other):
dragon's personality: materialistic, obsesses over her pearl and all shiny things. She's a sly fox derg who sometimes sneaks into her clan mates lairs and makes off with little bits of treasure, gems and other pretty things.
(let me know if I missed anything)
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
@Renocide

You're good! Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I'll get it done asap.
@Renocide

You're good! Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I'll get it done asap.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Renocide

Hopefully, this is good! If you want me to change anything just ask, I'll be happy to.
Quote:
Some call Paru overprotective. Of course, there are so many other words that the clan could use to describe her- but they don't ever speak those. They know she'll be offended. In her eyes, she is near perfect. In her eyes, she also has the right to take anything shiny in the clan.

She has always been strange in the eyes of her clanmates. They don't mind her much, she's just another dragon who doesn't have a job. From the first day she flapped into the shadow clan, scared, eyes flickering from dragon to dragon, corner to corner, they could tell she wasn't normal. They welcomed her, then walked away, hoping that she could make it on her own.

Oh, Paru could-would- do more than make it. This clan was not for the faint-hearted. She was in the right place. She quickly became familiar with the clan, made a few friends, but they weren't truly close to her heart. She could make it on her own. Promises, ones that she made as a hatchling? She had vowed not to break them.

She wouldn't give up, she wouldn't give in, and she wouldn't care what they thought of her. Those where her only wishes, even though she was not by any means a simple dragon. To this day, her promises are still kept safe, and to this day, she still lives alone.

Sometimes Paru catches herself glancing at the ones who are true dragons of the shadows. She had considered herself one before, in a simpler time, but they were true tricksters. Even she had to admit that. And she wondered what they thought of her. She wondered why no one dragon was alike, and she tried her best to stand out.

Paru didn't know why she did this, but she did. And, in the little corner of her clan, she continued to wonder.

Send the payment whenever you want~
@Renocide

Hopefully, this is good! If you want me to change anything just ask, I'll be happy to.
Quote:
Some call Paru overprotective. Of course, there are so many other words that the clan could use to describe her- but they don't ever speak those. They know she'll be offended. In her eyes, she is near perfect. In her eyes, she also has the right to take anything shiny in the clan.

She has always been strange in the eyes of her clanmates. They don't mind her much, she's just another dragon who doesn't have a job. From the first day she flapped into the shadow clan, scared, eyes flickering from dragon to dragon, corner to corner, they could tell she wasn't normal. They welcomed her, then walked away, hoping that she could make it on her own.

Oh, Paru could-would- do more than make it. This clan was not for the faint-hearted. She was in the right place. She quickly became familiar with the clan, made a few friends, but they weren't truly close to her heart. She could make it on her own. Promises, ones that she made as a hatchling? She had vowed not to break them.

She wouldn't give up, she wouldn't give in, and she wouldn't care what they thought of her. Those where her only wishes, even though she was not by any means a simple dragon. To this day, her promises are still kept safe, and to this day, she still lives alone.

Sometimes Paru catches herself glancing at the ones who are true dragons of the shadows. She had considered herself one before, in a simpler time, but they were true tricksters. Even she had to admit that. And she wondered what they thought of her. She wondered why no one dragon was alike, and she tried her best to stand out.

Paru didn't know why she did this, but she did. And, in the little corner of her clan, she continued to wonder.

Send the payment whenever you want~

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
bump! changed up the first post a bit, it's now 10kt per 100 words.
bump! changed up the first post a bit, it's now 10kt per 100 words.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
bump?
bump?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png