Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gusted's lore shop :) [being revamped!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@AdminAzure

done with yours! hopefully it's good. send the payment whenever ^^
Quote:

Faramir takes great pride in nearly everything he has ever done and will ever do. No one knows quite why, but he does, and they don’t question that. It’s become something that’s normal for them. He’s always shoving things in dragon’s faces. He never means any harm, but even the most clueless of dragons can admit he is a little too stuck up. He’ll never say it outloud, but he knows that he kind of is. Is it bad that he’s proud of that, too? Maybe. But he’s never rude, not to a large extent. Most of the time he’s an annoyance that people just brush off.

Of course, that’s hard to do, as he is an imperial. He acts like one should. The clan doesn’t really know, though. They don’t have too many among them, but there he is, descendant of the gatekeeper, and as much a troublemaker as anyone would ever expect from a dragon like him. Somehow he’s also convinced himself that he’s the most amazing dragon that’s ever lived. News flash: he’s not.

In reality, he’s just a huge show off. And troublemaker. And everything else you would expect him to be like, really. No one ever minds. He’s just another dragon in the clan, one with a big ego, and after a while they learn to ignore him. Then he feels alone when he’s really not. They don’t know that he tries.

by Gusted

@AdminAzure

done with yours! hopefully it's good. send the payment whenever ^^
Quote:

Faramir takes great pride in nearly everything he has ever done and will ever do. No one knows quite why, but he does, and they don’t question that. It’s become something that’s normal for them. He’s always shoving things in dragon’s faces. He never means any harm, but even the most clueless of dragons can admit he is a little too stuck up. He’ll never say it outloud, but he knows that he kind of is. Is it bad that he’s proud of that, too? Maybe. But he’s never rude, not to a large extent. Most of the time he’s an annoyance that people just brush off.

Of course, that’s hard to do, as he is an imperial. He acts like one should. The clan doesn’t really know, though. They don’t have too many among them, but there he is, descendant of the gatekeeper, and as much a troublemaker as anyone would ever expect from a dragon like him. Somehow he’s also convinced himself that he’s the most amazing dragon that’s ever lived. News flash: he’s not.

In reality, he’s just a huge show off. And troublemaker. And everything else you would expect him to be like, really. No one ever minds. He’s just another dragon in the clan, one with a big ego, and after a while they learn to ignore him. Then he feels alone when he’s really not. They don’t know that he tries.

by Gusted

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Aaaaaa I love it so much! Now I'm slowly feeling bad for Faramir because that ending tho

Thank you so so much, definitely coming back for more when I have money! Sending over payment now~
@Gusted

Aaaaaa I love it so much! Now I'm slowly feeling bad for Faramir because that ending tho

Thank you so so much, definitely coming back for more when I have money! Sending over payment now~
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@Wendy192837

hey. the image uploading site still isn't working so I don't think I'm gonna be able to get the drawing to you, do you mind if I write a little something for the dragon instead?
@Wendy192837

hey. the image uploading site still isn't working so I don't think I'm gonna be able to get the drawing to you, do you mind if I write a little something for the dragon instead?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37699058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376991/37699058_350.png[/img] [/url] dragon's name: Catman price: Would 7g work? form of payment (treasure/[b]gems[/b]/wishlist items/other): dragon's personality: Your average cat. The first paragraph in his bio also has some information.
@Gusted

dragon's image:
37699058_350.png

dragon's name: Catman
price: Would 7g work?
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items/other):
dragon's personality: Your average cat. The first paragraph in his bio also has some information.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718

oh my gosh YES

thank you

i'll get on this right away
@LapisDragon17718

oh my gosh YES

thank you

i'll get on this right away

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Also, do you still do art? There wasn't a form, pricing or examples.
@Gusted

Also, do you still do art? There wasn't a form, pricing or examples.
@LapisDragon17718

uh, you can try to bribe me but the image uploading thing i use isn't working right now so I wouldn't really risk it. I'm gonna update the first post with that so people don't get confused.
@LapisDragon17718

uh, you can try to bribe me but the image uploading thing i use isn't working right now so I wouldn't really risk it. I'm gonna update the first post with that so people don't get confused.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Oh, that makes sense.

But for when you get the image uploader fixed, do you have set prices?
@Gusted

Oh, that makes sense.

But for when you get the image uploader fixed, do you have set prices?
@LapisDragon17718

nope! pwyw as well, although it's at least 20kt for colored because i spend a lot of time on those.
@LapisDragon17718

nope! pwyw as well, although it's at least 20kt for colored because i spend a lot of time on those.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Alright~ I may order a sketch or something once it starts working again.
@Gusted

Alright~ I may order a sketch or something once it starts working again.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18