Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gusted's lore shop :) [being revamped!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
oh my gosh these are both beautiful and i love them both a lot. especially the "Hecate brings her stories of magic and stars and things along that path of living, while Akhlys tells of mortality and pain and fear- and then they dream together." part because i didn't even realize how much their interests were opposites until then and thats amazing and ahhhhh when i get more gems i'm definitely coming back
oh my gosh these are both beautiful and i love them both a lot. especially the "Hecate brings her stories of magic and stars and things along that path of living, while Akhlys tells of mortality and pain and fear- and then they dream together." part because i didn't even realize how much their interests were opposites until then and thats amazing and ahhhhh when i get more gems i'm definitely coming back
@astromeme

i know I said this through the PM, but I'm SO GLAD you enjoy it!

looking forwards to write for you again, you have some really fun dragons.

@astromeme

i know I said this through the PM, but I'm SO GLAD you enjoy it!

looking forwards to write for you again, you have some really fun dragons.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Is it okay if I put it another order? ^^; dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26867589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268676/26867589_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 10g? lore or drawing?: lore dragon's personality (lore only): She is basically an overly enthusiastic shaman who often talks to herself. she loves to help people out but sometimes can be a bit too... helpful. like 'getting into everyones business all the time' helpful.
@Gusted
Is it okay if I put it another order? ^^;

dragon's image:

26867589_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 10g?
lore or drawing?: lore
dragon's personality (lore only): She is basically an overly enthusiastic shaman who often talks to herself. she loves to help people out but sometimes can be a bit too... helpful. like 'getting into everyones business all the time' helpful.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

Yup! That's completely fine. I'm glad you like my writing enough to order again.

I'll get started soon, try to have it done my tomorrow, maybe later tonight! Thank you!
@Lup

Yup! That's completely fine. I'm glad you like my writing enough to order again.

I'll get started soon, try to have it done my tomorrow, maybe later tonight! Thank you!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Lup

sorry to ping you again so soon, but I finished your gal's lore! Really fun to write, as always.
Quote:

Scoria, contrary to the clan’s belief, is not actually a bush, but instead a shaman. She keeps to herself, scared to show what she really is (not a bush, thank you very much,) because in reality she’s not that bad. No one ever is. Sometimes, wings spread wide, she flies up above the volcano and talks to herself. It’s not because she’s lonely, even though sometimes she feels that way. Rather, it’s because she just wants someone else to talk to.

Scoria always acts like she’s serious. Spoiler alert: She’s really not. More like a slightly strange member of the clan, and if you ask anyone besides her they’ll all say she has the best of both worlds.

One of the things that make her so strange is the fact that she never lets anyone interfere with her own jobs and goals and things like that. Maybe that’s because she knows what kind of trouble she causes when she attempts to do just that.

But the question still remains: Why does she do things that cause trouble? Is she secretly evil? Or is she secretly a bush? Or… Both? No one really thinks so, but they never really wonder, because, to them, she’s just another member in an endless clan of dragons.

One day, she’ll change that and become something noteworthy. She promised that to herself long ago. But she’s not sure if it’ll be for the better or the worse.

by Gusted

and, like I always say, hopefully you like it!

send the payment whenever. if you don't wanna pay gems/treasure, I added an item option in the first post if you're interested?
@Lup

sorry to ping you again so soon, but I finished your gal's lore! Really fun to write, as always.
Quote:

Scoria, contrary to the clan’s belief, is not actually a bush, but instead a shaman. She keeps to herself, scared to show what she really is (not a bush, thank you very much,) because in reality she’s not that bad. No one ever is. Sometimes, wings spread wide, she flies up above the volcano and talks to herself. It’s not because she’s lonely, even though sometimes she feels that way. Rather, it’s because she just wants someone else to talk to.

Scoria always acts like she’s serious. Spoiler alert: She’s really not. More like a slightly strange member of the clan, and if you ask anyone besides her they’ll all say she has the best of both worlds.

One of the things that make her so strange is the fact that she never lets anyone interfere with her own jobs and goals and things like that. Maybe that’s because she knows what kind of trouble she causes when she attempts to do just that.

But the question still remains: Why does she do things that cause trouble? Is she secretly evil? Or is she secretly a bush? Or… Both? No one really thinks so, but they never really wonder, because, to them, she’s just another member in an endless clan of dragons.

One day, she’ll change that and become something noteworthy. She promised that to herself long ago. But she’s not sure if it’ll be for the better or the worse.

by Gusted

and, like I always say, hopefully you like it!

send the payment whenever. if you don't wanna pay gems/treasure, I added an item option in the first post if you're interested?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31364131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313642/31364131_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 20kT - 25kT form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): Treasure lore or drawing?: Lore dragon's personality (lore only): Lacey is very kind and nurturing. She goes out of her way to help others no matter the cost. Ever since she was a small hatchling she knew that she wanted to be a teacher. She is girly and a social butterfly. Other dragons have described her as having a heart of gold. (Her bio also includes her clan role, likes, and dislikes.) dragon's expression (drawing only): N/A
@Gusted

dragon's image:
31364131_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 20kT - 25kT
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items): Treasure
lore or drawing?: Lore
dragon's personality (lore only): Lacey is very kind and nurturing. She goes out of her way to help others no matter the cost. Ever since she was a small hatchling she knew that she wanted to be a teacher. She is girly and a social butterfly. Other dragons have described her as having a heart of gold. (Her bio also includes her clan role, likes, and dislikes.)

dragon's expression (drawing only): N/A
Ka1NgiL.pngtumblr_p90tmwjgAk1wbhtpxo8_r1_100.png4aIzm6T.png
@SweetNightmares7

On it asap!

@SweetNightmares7

On it asap!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
(Black and White) dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32501088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325011/32501088_350.png[/img] [/url] minimum/maximum price: 18kt lore or drawing?: Drawing dragon's personality (lore only): - dragon's expression (drawing only): Impressed
(Black and White)
dragon's image:

32501088_350.png

minimum/maximum price: 18kt
lore or drawing?: Drawing
dragon's personality (lore only): -
dragon's expression (drawing only): Impressed
Black Bishop 69824437p.png
she/her
FR Time +4

Link to my Fandragon tab

69860699p.png White Rook Winter Wind
@Carvanha

On it! Adding you to the list (that I just made)
@Carvanha

On it! Adding you to the list (that I just made)

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@SweetNightmares7

finished! this was fun to write. feel free to send the payment whenever you want!
Quote:

Lacey has always been how she is today. Happy, social, hating things bad and loving things good. She enjoys being around anyone and everyone, even rather bothersome hatchlings, because she wants to teach them not to be that way. She had wanted to be a teacher all her life- and she remembered it, somehow- so when her dream finally came true she became even more giddy then she was before.

A good part of the clan calls her cliche, but it’s in a good way, and she’s proud of it, too. Always helping, watching, teaching. That’s just how she is, and she doesn’t want to change, not ever. She helps even when the dragons don’t need it, and she’ll all-around friendly. Whenever anyone talks to her (or sees her in general,) they smile and flap over without any hesitation. Then they ask her what she’s doing that day, if she can help them with one problem or another, and she always does.

Lacey really does have a heart of gold, although like everyone she does have her flaws. Sometimes she thinks she’s just a little too nurturing and kind and happy. But after that horrible chain of thought is over, she still doesn’t want to change. And after all her years of living in this cruel world, she knows for a fact that kindness will always make things better.

Even if it’s only a little bit.

by Gusted

hopefully you enjoy it!
@SweetNightmares7

finished! this was fun to write. feel free to send the payment whenever you want!
Quote:

Lacey has always been how she is today. Happy, social, hating things bad and loving things good. She enjoys being around anyone and everyone, even rather bothersome hatchlings, because she wants to teach them not to be that way. She had wanted to be a teacher all her life- and she remembered it, somehow- so when her dream finally came true she became even more giddy then she was before.

A good part of the clan calls her cliche, but it’s in a good way, and she’s proud of it, too. Always helping, watching, teaching. That’s just how she is, and she doesn’t want to change, not ever. She helps even when the dragons don’t need it, and she’ll all-around friendly. Whenever anyone talks to her (or sees her in general,) they smile and flap over without any hesitation. Then they ask her what she’s doing that day, if she can help them with one problem or another, and she always does.

Lacey really does have a heart of gold, although like everyone she does have her flaws. Sometimes she thinks she’s just a little too nurturing and kind and happy. But after that horrible chain of thought is over, she still doesn’t want to change. And after all her years of living in this cruel world, she knows for a fact that kindness will always make things better.

Even if it’s only a little bit.

by Gusted

hopefully you enjoy it!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18