Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gusted's lore shop :) [being revamped!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@AdminAzure

Ahh thanks! It'd be cool if we could affiliate. I'll add the link to your shop in the first post asap.

I'm gonna get a few traditional examples of my doodles up soon, too, so that's cool.

I'll get started on your lore right away!
@AdminAzure

Ahh thanks! It'd be cool if we could affiliate. I'll add the link to your shop in the first post asap.

I'm gonna get a few traditional examples of my doodles up soon, too, so that's cool.

I'll get started on your lore right away!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

That's great, thanks! It's kinda buried underneath all my new forum posts and stuff, but you can find it, in case you don't know its AzureTastic Art Shop.
@Gusted

That's great, thanks! It's kinda buried underneath all my new forum posts and stuff, but you can find it, in case you don't know its AzureTastic Art Shop.
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@AdminAzure

bam! i am done. send the payment whenever.
Quote:
Justice, according to the rest of the clan, is an interesting specimen. They all accept him at least a little bit- it's hard not to when he's the clan leader- but his thirst for adventure and his vow not to ever give up seems strange to them. They don't know why. Maybe it's because he seems different because they don't do the things that are simply normal to him.

He keeps on claiming he is from another universe. He's probably right, but no one believes him. They should. He is the clan leader, after all. Maybe one day he'll learn to accept how weird his clan is compared to his old world- our world- and maybe one day they will learn to believe him, to accept him, and to embrace him.

Of course, they all say that won't be happening anytime soon. He is quite an interesting specimen. Why? Well, the clan can't answer that question yet. Give them some time. Give him some time. One day, he will learn to be normal. One day. That day probably isn't today.

hopefully it's good~
@AdminAzure

bam! i am done. send the payment whenever.
Quote:
Justice, according to the rest of the clan, is an interesting specimen. They all accept him at least a little bit- it's hard not to when he's the clan leader- but his thirst for adventure and his vow not to ever give up seems strange to them. They don't know why. Maybe it's because he seems different because they don't do the things that are simply normal to him.

He keeps on claiming he is from another universe. He's probably right, but no one believes him. They should. He is the clan leader, after all. Maybe one day he'll learn to accept how weird his clan is compared to his old world- our world- and maybe one day they will learn to believe him, to accept him, and to embrace him.

Of course, they all say that won't be happening anytime soon. He is quite an interesting specimen. Why? Well, the clan can't answer that question yet. Give them some time. Give him some time. One day, he will learn to be normal. One day. That day probably isn't today.

hopefully it's good~

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
bump
bump

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Wah, I love it! Thank you so much, payment coming your way! <3

You're gonna be my go-to lore person alright? xD
@Gusted

Wah, I love it! Thank you so much, payment coming your way! <3

You're gonna be my go-to lore person alright? xD
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@AdminAzure

sounds completely fine by me, lol! thank you, I'm so glad you like it!
@AdminAzure

sounds completely fine by me, lol! thank you, I'm so glad you like it!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
bump
bump

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
bump?
bump?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
bumpooo
bumpooo

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@AdminAzure @Polyhymnia

Got a few traditional examples up! Sorry if this ping is unwanted.
@AdminAzure @Polyhymnia

Got a few traditional examples up! Sorry if this ping is unwanted.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18